Downloads FYI

If you have problems or questions regarding the forums, the wiki, or any other part of the Eilistraee.com site then this is the place to ask. This includes bugs you run into, things that seem wrong, spelling errors, questions about ranks and experience points and such, etc. Please first make certain that your question hasn’t already been answered.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Downloads FYI

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

I tried to download the drow dictionary from the "Downloads" section of the main webpage, but the link appears to be broken. Just something that I thought I'd bring to your attention.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Downloads FYI

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Thanks. I think that at one point I cleaned up the files directory, just deleting everything (having completely forgotten that I had a few linked on the downloads page).

If I don't forget I'll see if I can put them back tonight.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
kaeebonrai
Maid
Maid

Post by kaeebonrai »

Hi! Just regged to let you know the link is still broken. ^^;

I'd be very interested in getting a copy of the dictionary in ePub format >.>

Thanks, and blessings of Eilistraee to you ^__^
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I had a look at the files. And though both download links should lead to actual downloadable zip-files I found out that in the epub zip it actually had the mobi file. So I fixed that (and updated the other one too for good measure) and also added non-zipped versions of both as well so you can download the epub or mobi files directly (instead of downloading a zip-file first, then having to unpack that, etc). In fact I could probably remove the zip files, but oh well.

Long story short; they [i:26f4utus]should[/i:26f4utus] all be working now. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Davidboica
Maid
Maid

Downloads FYI

Post by Davidboica »

I can get file mods to work just fine on cortex command, but not notepad mods. i have tried saving them to cortex command or putting them in a file with the exact same title name as the notepad, but that doesnt work. any suggestions?