'Facade' RP

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Negative on that one; I'll give Pheu a PM and Yahoo IM see what's goin on.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Please do- I'm starting to miss the overgrown acid-spitting handbag- er, I mean lovely dragoness.... :p :angel:
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

My abscence has been noted and mother has given me a sick note as a pass :p

a damned head cold has made me Mr snotty :uh-huh: eyes streaming, nose running, feeling like crap :bored: :'(

no posting for another day or so from me

:'(
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Awww :'(

Updates: Arya pm'd me saying she is going to not be on much for a while :'( She said I could direct Maryne in the RP to keep things going, which I will.

My own status of availability will be reduced serverly as of next week due to work etc starting up :/

I'm not quitting, just will be posting less regularly again for a little while at least till my schedule settles down ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Duly noted, T'riss. Tal- Mr. Snotty, beam me down!! :p (For those of you who are Spaceballs fans...)

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

T'risstree! Where are youuuuuu?! *shakes a box of Scooby-Snacks*

Heheheh! No but seriously Facade RP is waiting on you and her parts right now. We is needin' you. I dunno if she mentioned it either, but I think the RP with a fellah named Tristian, is waiting on Arya too.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Sorry guys, I've let things slide here due to RL committments at college.

I'll be able to post something in a day or so, probably friday night as I'm taking a night off to just unwind after the last 2 weeks of chaos :-[
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Eeek! *offers hugs and Chaos Repellent Spray* We've all surely missed you, and look forward to moving forward.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

*Offers hugs and a ticket for a free massage* I know how it is. I hate when RL goes all wonky!! We'll be here waitin' for ya!

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

I guess it's my turn to apologize for leaving without posting up here. :'( Sorry, guys.

Pheu, you sent Zhay after T'riss and Maryne, right?

And I guess we're waiting on Tal now?

Also, hi everyone. :)
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Aye, that was the idea, to send Zhay with them. Much as Phe would prefer to keep him near, she's only large enough to carry one of them at a time, without being hindered, plus, while she has ways of escaping if the cave collapses further, she wants as few people in there with her as possible if he does come down. Would you mind including Zhay in your post of leaving alongside T'risstree?

Else I have some heavy editing to do.

Would also help for him to have healing attention before too long.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Looks like we're waiting for Tal. Anyone seen him? He's gone AWOL, lol!

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

so the RP is starting back up, who is where?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

I'm not sure where everyone is now, but Zhay is with Maryne and T'risstree, Veraka and Pheurazath are paired up, Pheu's familiar is with our bard, and Aurora, and I think Tal and Grofsnuttle are together. So in all, if I have it right, we have four smaller groups, each separated from the others, each has to find their way back.

As for location of players. Veraka and Aylstra are kinda around but have found work, and are apparently pretty busy. Maybe if someone can make the MMORPG, Vindictus, have a big system-wide crash, we can get Veraka to respond to all the threads he's involved himself in. (just joking, but even I prefer CoE to any MMO.)

Me? I'm around, and if everyone would get Yahoo Instant Messenger, you could holler at me almost any time of any day. As for Tal and T'risstree's players, Hells if I know,far as I can tell neither has logged in since sometime back in 2010. I get the feeling they might never return to us. So, seeing as they're about a year overdue to return to us, from when they said they would, and with interest of moving this RP forward. I think Arya should handle posting for Maryne AND T'risstree until such time as she returns to us, OR we can get the lovebirds back to the city and temporarily write them out of the RP, in hopes they might return eventually. I'm not sure who knows Talwyn well enough to play his part for him, but if anyone here is such a person, now is a good time to identify yourself.

I wanna get everyone back to Lith My'athar safe and sound, so I can scold the bard for ruining negotiations, and his part in injuring her wings. Once she's healed, I have kobolds to purchase, so as they can dig out some new levels under the new house, where for the first time in any Drow history I've ever known of, kobolds will think of their servitude as an honor and blessing. They might even have to wear some forced frowns, just to hide a secret they'll be privy to once they're done digging out the new 'basement' level.

Plus I have a Weapons Master to appoint.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

I could check with Tal over on DA and see what's up, and/or if he's willing to let me RP for him for a bit. I'm pretty familiar with his PC, and have a good idea how to run him, if needed. I was actually wondering if this was ever going to get going again. I'll also see if I can drag Veraka back in here via pm's.