Constellations

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Constellations

Post by Gboy »

It was cold for a midsummer night, but Eleak didn't mind. Sitting on the cool grass gave him peace of mind. Looking up at the starry sky, he got lost in thoughts of life, and how his would turn out. Would he ever find a perfect friend? Would he die in a battle? Would he die happy? All these thoughts, and more, coursed through Eleaks head.

The wind picked up, and Eleak rose, standing with his mouth open facing the wind. He absorbed it, let the wind flow through his body. He had always felt at home with the wind. Perhaps it had come from his parents, perhaps it had been a twist of fate. But Eleak could always feel the wind within him, wherever he went.

The wind died, and Eleak turned and walked towards a massive oak tree that was not too far away form him. It would provide him with shelter, at least for this night. Eleak picked up his sword, and strapped it to his back, and sat down, propped against the tree. Eleak closed his eyes, and was about to go to sleep when something made a slight noise. Eleak kept one eye open, but pretended to be asleep nontheless. He would be ready for this person, or these people, whether they suspected it or not.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

The nosie comes from above you, a giggle perhaps or perhaps an acron falling toward you as you rest at the base of the tree.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak sits quietly, slowly creeping his hand towards his sword, so as not to alert the being above him making the sound. Still in waiting, he now opens both of his eyes, the ice blue somewhat glinting in the moonlight.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Some leaves are droped toward you and another giggle clearly is heard.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak jumped up, drawing his sword, and gazing up into the tree. "Well, sir, you've hidden long enough. Show yourself now, lest I be tempted to come up into that tree there and hunt you down."
TheYew
Maid
Maid

Post by TheYew »

[b:17gdu08a]A long the trail in the distance the scratches and hisses of a riding lizard can be dicerned.

A figure dressed in cloth dyed purple and black appears in the horizon upon the scaily reptile.

His body is coverd in stitched cloth bands like a mummy exept his right eye wich is covered by a glistening black jewel which has a glow at its center.

He strolls closer to the party, His elven ears poke from his headgarmets but are not exposed.

As the animal he rides moves closer you can see a gleaming blade protruding from his fist in the shape of two raking claws on each arm. [/b:17gdu08a]

[i:17gdu08a]
What sayeth the sooth sayer! The wisdom of truth doth lie in the knowlage of sacrement and austerty... how could one have atained true realization beyond the abiltys to defy nature without the forsight to comprehend the idea that one must step beond what he sees and whitness the part of him doing the seeing that will allow you to whitness divine right and become one with the absoulute primeval existential delivor of true fullfillment of desire beond anything a mere spirt can achive on his own finite potential.

Hear ye! The etiquite to achiveing ones inner being of understanding is to become predonimated by the highest being of supremecy know in the ancient tomes as being all-attractive and supreme in all ways. These qualitys prove the point that within all of us lies the key to deliverence but it must be achived by becomeing conscious of our constitutional positon. [/i:17gdu08a]

[b:17gdu08a] As he speaks a feather pen writes these words down into a tome floating next to him as if somne invisable is hodling the book [/b:17gdu08a]

[i:17gdu08a] Excuse me, I am The Yew... I did not mean to interupt you all... please cary on... [/i:17gdu08a]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

A small voice replies to you, perhaps a child's voice.

"It will be hard to climb this tree with that long pointed thing in your hand, but if you come up here a have a wreath for your head."

The Yew a small acorn is throw at you from the trees.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

"Oh come on, not only do I have some kid in a tree throwing things at me, but I also have some lunatic ranting off incomprehendable gibberish, only to have a floating book tell me to carry on like nothing's happening?" This declaration is almost in exhasperation, "I thought I could find peace here" he mutters to himself under his breath.

Then, turning his attention back to the tree, he replies, "You'd be surprised at how well I can climb with this pointy thing in my hand. I've done it for years now." And without a second thought, the man walks up to the tree, and begins climbing with two feet and one hand, showing the skill of an art that was practiced for years on end.
Nilonim Rhyl
Maid
Maid

Post by Nilonim Rhyl »

Nilonim was nearby when he listened the voices of a fellow drow and a kid so he get closer as silent as he could to see what is happening, so he sees the Eleak climbing up a tree so he waited to see what is gonna happen next
Magic resides in my mind, my heart, my blood and my soul.How can anyone as limited as you possibly stand against me?
~ Oslavan Kaligos
Rau Xun'Stra
Maid
Maid

Post by Rau Xun'Stra »

Indeed a cool night it was as the Tiefling strode down the rode...An oddity of the land for sure, a long, flowing robe billowing about that lovely frame for sure, Pale skin underneath as she gently gripped that long staff she used as a walking stick.

"Odd.....A scholar, a drow, and a child...Quite a tale it would make Hmm?" She chimed out, the only response a slight gurgling and a nod
from the creature following behind her. "None the less... Perhaps a brake would be good for now. Come, sit with me Kl'eril khel." An odd one she was, spiking the bottom of the staff into the ground, allowing it to point as though a tower as she lowered herself down, the animated body following after.
Life....So mundane it seems to some...Live wisely while you can...for soon, the strong will once again walk this plane in un-death, bidding the will of the Pale Mistress....