An RP...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

OOC: Huh? since when there are bandits in kelvins cairn? bruenor lived there.. so there are mines. but bandits...

IC:

Del chuckles "what you have seen in our practise... its not all... my blades are entchanted.. and goodly so.. you have not seen it all."
he said and put his hands on the hilts of his beautiful swords.
"if it would come to fighting i will not hold myself , espeacially against cutthroat bandits.. you have not seen it all." he said again
"will you fight beside us , if it comes to that?" he asked malek.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek laughs loudly. "Of course I'll some along. You'll need someone who can heal, to some degree. And I never miss a chance to right some wrongs in the world. Do you know how many?"
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

OoC: Never played neverwinter nights, or read anything like that, so I know nothing about the actual Kelvin's Cairn. I just decided to make things a bit more interesting. Hope it's okay =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: "Well, that's good friends. We will need to be our best if they come for us. They may not be skilled, but they are many. If we choose our positioning well, then we do well. If not...we won't think about that right now." Eleak drew his sword, holding it next to his side, it's blade giving a faint red glow. It felt warm against his leg, as it usually did. He smiled a little bit. His friends knew there way around combat. The bandits would be driven out, and there wrongs would be payed for. With their blood. Eleak would never forget what they did to his sister. Ever.
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

OOC: yeah i think its okey since the dwarfs left the place and moved to mithral hall

IC: he noticed the disturbed expression on eleaks face...
:is something wrong?" he asked.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Snapping out of his state of anger, he put on a smile, and replied. "Nay, I always do things like this before figthing, for I don't enjoy fighting too much. I prefer to solve things by words, but with these bandits, that's not possible." Eleak readied himself, and watched the other two. "We'll head in on three, alright? One, two... THREE!"
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

"Stop!" Malek grabbed Eleak's arm, a large grin spreading across his face. "Let's sneak in. Scare them half to death, then kill them the rest of the way there."

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak pauses, looking at Malek, who now has his hand around Eleaks arm, preventing him from charging forward. For a moment, he thought that Malek did not want the bandits to perish, but then Eleak saw the wisdom within his words. "Clever. I know not of an entrance, save the main one, but it is quite probable that there is one. The question now is...where is it?"
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek thought for a moment. "Perhaps we can find a guard and get information from him."

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

((OOC: Sorry, I've been busy lately.))

IC:

"Perhaps. But one guard leads to another, unless the right approach is taken." Eleak lets out a sigh. "And sadly, I am not one for the sublt aprroach. What do you suggest? I'm all ears to any plan you have."
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek stops a moment to consider. He starts to chuckle. "I have no idea. This is my first time in the area. I was hoping you knew something that would give us an edge." He looks over at Del, hoping that he may know something.

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

"I know the lay of the land, and what inhabits it. I have no idea on what to do in the way of stealth, or surprise. I always just took the thing head on." Eleak gives a toothy smile, and continues. "But it's never too late to learn a new trick or two."
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek laughs. "My idea was simple. Just find a lone sentry. Catch him, beat the crap out of him until he told us what we want to know, then...usher him into the afterlife." Malek laughs again. "If there was another entrance, then we would use it to our advantage. If not, we'll try your way. I have no problem with kicking in the door, but sneaking in increases our chances of survival."

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

"The ting is though, this place has sentries in groups of four. The three of us would have to find a group, take out one each, and then scare the daylights out of him until we could get what we wanted out of him." Eleak muses over the idea. His head bobs a bit, as though he were calculating something, and then looks to the sky. "Hm... a quarter until sunset eh? Well...there would be a guard change right about now, if not in a few minutes. That would give us time to get into posistion, if we move quickly, and get lucky. What do you say? Should we head out?"
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

A wide grin spreads across Malek's face as he draws his nilarnen. "I would already be there if I knew the way. Lead on."

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Del crouched under a rock and looked over at the sentries.
"i think they are about to switch guards right now.. i see that they are not on their guard , they are waiting , propably for the others" he whispered and looked at his companions way.
"i think we should do it at night fall , we are more consealed at the dark , what do you say?"