The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tarlyn
Regular

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne helps Zyeke to bed then returns. "I do not know everything, but I can tell you what I have seen."

The priestess recounts what happened since she arrived. "He has been working himself too hard, perhaps?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Een Jael laughed, "No, but he has simply been from the grove for too long, He never could resist playing the knight in shining armor for Ne'area. So, the Atropal Tome has been stolen. That will certainly be a big problem for you, won't it? I do not see why I need to get involved in it." The man sat down, and crossed his legs. Een Jael sat with his back facing Bryzyne, further giving evidence to the fact he was blind.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"It is a problem if only we make it a problem. There is a solution to everything. All we must do is find it. As with our friend Zyeke here, I too have taken the sacred Vows and the Vow of Poverty. Money and riches are but a material things I chose to do without. I've devoyed my life to helping those less fortunate than I."
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

(( Opps! ok sorry Drada I did not answer your question before i went to the river bank ))

So before Cinder when to the river bank she leaned over the little girl and kissed her check wile she lay in Suru's lap.
" Well my sweet girl before you came to us you had another form who was the monk Zyete's sister " Cinder paused and ran her finger down Drada's check. " but in this new form you can't remember but that is ok, so Zyete is very much like a big brother. You will soon meet your younger sister Tarth Nizzre and her twin brother Sarnor Arshes who is also your younger brother. " Cinder smiled at her satisfied with her answer to her new daughter. " Drada smiled back I should like to meet my sister and brother are they near? " she asked. " They are at home you shall meet them soon enough. Now try to sleep we have a long day tomorrow "
Cinder squeezed her hand and left her to sleep in her grandmother safe arm wile she slipped down to the river bank.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The little girl was very confused, but she listened to Cinder, and curled up against Suru's side. Obviously the explanation made little sense to the girl, but she was tired, and the sun was already very low in the sky. Within minutes, the little child was fast asleep.

Back at the grove, Een Jael scoffed at Bryzyne's words, "A holy drow? If you were not with Zyeke, and within this grove, I would have never believed you. The only kindness I have received from drow was at the hands of a priestess of House Hun'ana, after the matron decided she no longer needed a half-drow sullying her court. I owe my full blooded drow brethren nothing, except a swift death. You all can fend for yourselves." The reflective part of Een Jael's mask no longer showed her reflection, rather there were brief flashes of a muscular half elf being dragged by a trio of guards towards a large vat of some steaming liquid... then only momentary flashes of red hot agony. Slowly the turmoil in the mask reflection faded, and a soft female voice chanting healing prayers rang out throughout the clearing... or perhaps it was simply in Bryzyne's mind.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":2m2af1x0]The little girl was very confused, but she listened to Cinder, and curled up against Suru's side. Obviously the explanation made little sense to the girl, but she was tired, and the sun was already very low in the sky. Within minutes, the little child was fast asleep.

Back at the grove, Een Jael scoffed at Bryzyne's words, "A holy drow? If you were not with Zyeke, and within this grove, I would have never believed you. The only kindness I have received from drow was at the hands of a priestess of House Hun'ana, after the matron decided she no longer needed a half-drow sullying her court. I owe my full blooded drow brethren nothing, except a swift death. You all can fend for yourselves." The reflective part of Een Jael's mask no longer showed her reflection, rather there were brief flashes of a muscular half elf being dragged by a trio of guards towards a large vat of some steaming liquid... then only momentary flashes of red hot agony. Slowly the turmoil in the mask reflection faded, and a soft female voice chanting healing prayers rang out throughout the clearing... or perhaps it was simply in Bryzyne's mind.[/quote:2m2af1x0]

Bryzyne gasps. "House Hun'ana........ I..... I ...... my name is Bryzyne... Bryzyne Hun'ana. My mother is long deceased as is my father. I never saw the city of Ched Nessad. My parents fled the city to come to the surface, as they worshipped Eilistraee. This is more than a coincidence. I was raised by a Priestess of the goddess."

She listens again, trying to see where the singing is coming from.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder sat on the river bank staring into the moonstone on the hilt of the blade that was once her grandfathers and several other of her ancestors. It was a beautiful stone but it had an almost hypnotic affect, there seemed to be some kind of hum that drew her in it seemed altered her state of mind. The sound of the trees in the wind and the flow of the current blended with this humming sound. But her mind drifted to her children as it often did at the end of the day, she wondered why Adain seemed to have changed some how. She touched the amethyst bracelet, the gift from her beloved goddess and remembering her words.
Cinder tryed to focus but found it difficult. Suddenly she found herself back at the fire with the others.
She sat down across the fire from Adain glaring across the fire into his eyes and placed the MoonBlade in front of her, her hand reached for her dagger in the sheath around her ankle in seconds the dagger darted throw the fire, nicked his ear and was peired in the tree behind him. Cinders laughter was haunting as she watched Adains reaction.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Fr several seconds, Een Jael sat silently in front of Bryzyne, his head tilted to one side, then the next. Finally his voice once again issued forth, "Hmm... it seems the debt owed to the mother shall be repaid to her daughter. If you wish it, Bryzyne, I shall follow you on this journey. And then my debt will be paid."

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

SHe thinks about it a moment. "Is it safe to leave Zyeke here? Can you leave here without affecting his safety? Earlier I saw something in your face, like it was a scrying pool. And I heard singing like someone was praying."
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian's reflexes were excellent, as usual. He lunged to the side and escaped injury, rolling to his feet in a moment...staring at Cinder in disbelief.

"If that was meant to be a prank it wasn't funny, Cinder," he said.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" I thought it was rather funny " Cinder shrugged with a frosty indifference.
She peered though the fire entirely unmoved.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian's eyes narrowed. Since when was Cinder's humor tinged with actual violence. Sure she ribbed him about his general naivete about people and situations, but she'd never actually [i:u5flv62u]attacked[/i:u5flv62u] him. If he hadn't moved he'd have been bleeding.

"Your humor this evening leaves much to be desired."

He sat down again, this time not directly across the fire from her. If she did that again he wanted more than an instant's warning. There were still many things he did not understand. Maybe this was one of them.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder picked up the MoonBlade and eyed it's razer sharp edges in the light if the fire.
" Your opinion is noted male, bring me my sheath and strap it to my back I will sleep with it " she ordered coldly.

Suru looked at Adain and caught his eye they both stared at each other for a moment.
Suru scanned the area around the camp with her mind swiftly and with undivided accuracy.
she could not detect what was affecting her granddaughter she created a link with Adain " this is not coming from Cinders true nature Adain do not be deceived " she said. " I think we better maintain this link until we can get to the truth of the matter. "
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked up from his thoughts and watched the whole exchange between Cinder and Adian. His eyes watched Cinder lift her dagger from her boot, hurl it at Adian, whom barely dodged the sharp weapon, and then watched the dagger embed itself in a tree not far behind Adian.

The aasimar narrowed his silver eyes at Cinderanna, knowing her to never be the type to do such things.

Neriah was about to head over to Cinder's position, but she was waved down by her husband, whom she stared at with a curious look.

However, before Adian could do as he was bid, Veraka got up to his full towering height of 6' 7", walked calmly over to the tree, grabbed onto the dagger, and yanked it from the tree with a force enough to shake the leaves on its branches. Then he strode over to Cinder's location, knelt in front of her, whether the drowess liked it or not, and, in a split-second, snatched one of her arms by the wrist with such force one might have thought he'd pull her shoulder from it's socket. The aasimar's muscles stretched taught, steel cords of meat tightening within his arms becoming iron-hard, as Veraka delivered bone-crushing strength through his grip on Cinder's wrist, forcing open her palm. It was then that the paladin slapped the dagger into the palm, blade first, regardless whether it scratched her skin or didn't.

If the drowess had the audacity to look up at the armored paladin, she'd find his solid silver orbs staring back at her, seaming to pierce the very essence of her being, and still delve further into whatever blackness was there.

He then reached for his mother's commanding voice, and found it; "That act was unbefitting for one of Eilistraee's chosen sisterhood. To whatever shame you fail to feel, feel this." With that, the aasimar started to apply more pressure to Cinder's wrist, waiting calmly for her reaction, which would determine his next course of action.

Neriah looked over to Suru and Adian, and shook her head, telling them silently to wait for her husband to finish the task he was doing.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

[i:2mh56bm1]"Male?"[/i:2mh56bm1]

Before he could recover from the shock, Veraka was standing. Adian jumped to his feet even before he was aware he was doing it, ready to defend her when Neriah caught his eye. Only his trust of the big man kept him from leaping right away to Cinder's defense. The powerful grip Veraka put on Cinder's small wrist made him take a step forward but Neriah stopped him again. Something was going on...something was very wrong with his consort. He had to wrestle his impulse to protect her when the aasimar slapped the dagger into her hand.