Onix and Lineee; a roleplay

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Re: Onix and Lineee; a roleplay

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

LiNeee giggled as Onix caught up with her, she knew he would. She reached out and took his hand as they ran, her hair whipping back past her knife-pointed ears like a cape of ivory strands. She rolled her head back, cracking out her neck, she'd never felt so alive. And naked. Her eyes widened and her head snapped back, that was about when she saw the ferret running at her, gasping in suprise she tried to skid to a halt, but; it ended terribly. Toes cracking into the dirt, her knees buckling under the pressure; LiNeee flew forwards as if the ride she'd just been on came to a radical halt. She tumbled, her hand coming out of Onix's, and landed in a heap in front of the two comical twists. Her hair pooled around her made for a sort of blanket, covering her bare bodice. Though, her toes hurt. She cleared her throat, pushing herself up onto her elbows, a sinical smirk spreading across her dirt piled face, [i:1y50glof]"hi there, I'm LiNeee-niss'xae,"[/i:1y50glof] the common of her name slid off her tongue like a soft hiss, she blinked through dirt particles gathered on her eyelashes and curled up onto her knees, her hair covering her, luckily.

She took a second to glance over her shoulder to see what happened to Onix, to see if he'd fallen with her, or came to a halt like the genius he was. Probably the second. Her eyes shone out from behind a dirt filled face, the fringe of her hair was matted with brown soil, that fell into her eyelashes whenever she moved her head. It was the most vunerable LiNeee had ever looked. [i:1y50glof]"Onix?"[/i:1y50glof]
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix skidded to a halt, his instincts, not his intelligence, kicking in to the soil right when LiNeee went flying to the ground when she tried to skid to a halt as that ferret of Beznik's came jumping out of nowhere. Onix stared blankly at the little drowess in front of him, her bare frame just sitting there, like an open invitation. Too many emotions came surging out of Onix at once; first, protectiveness, second, anger at himself, and third, the desire to be with LiNeee, to hold her.

The clone said nothing as he walked over, knelt down, and scooped LiNeee into his arms; he wrapped one arm around her back, and the other under her legs, and lifted her off the ground, and made use of her lengthy hair to cover up her exposed body, especially her bare chest. He then stood up to his full height of 6', 5", with LiNeee held closely to his body in his massive arms.
Onix stared then blatantly, and [b:1y9y5iwz]very[/b:1y9y5iwz] defensively at the satyr, saying "Call me Onix."
The clone stared very definitely at the satyr; he knew very well that most creatures like him found females, especially like LiNeee, very attractive. He also knew, at least the satyr's of his universe, preferred to use allure to attract those unsuspecting girls into traps. Onix had, several times before, led his squad on missions that involved finding a female marine, and then giving swift, and very severe, retribution on the suspect fey creature. Yes, Onix knows all too well, at least from his experience, what satyr's are capable of, and it is this past experience that guides his judgements now, that and the fact that he loves LiNeee with all his heart.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

LiNeee's eyes went rather wide when Onix stooped to pick her up off the ground, it wasn't a gesture she was used to, but one she appreciated all the same. She actually found herself hiding a little giggle, in the none too familiar curve of his neck. [i:3cune4a0]"Thankyou, Onix,"[/i:3cune4a0] she whispered gently, looping her arms up around his neck. It was weird not to be able to defend herself, but she trusted her life in Onix's hands... Literally. Sighing silently, LiNeee turned back to the Satyr with a nod, she'd already introduced herself, and now Onix had aswel, she knew how these things went. But she wanted to go back and get changed, she felt almost ill... [i:3cune4a0]"Sorry to be rude, you both seem plenty charming,"[/i:3cune4a0] LiNeee eyed the ferret carefully, a rise to her left brow- [i:3cune4a0]"but for obvious reasons I need to go back and get changed, and perhaps have some dinner..."[/i:3cune4a0] She paused, her sentence trailing.. Was it even dinner? [i:3cune4a0]"Or maybe breakfast, an early breakfast. I'm not too sure, but you're welcome to join us."[/i:3cune4a0] She looked up at Onix, and as always her face gentled, her eyes relaxing into their normal shape, the colour blindingly bright. [i:3cune4a0]"Do you want to come with me?"[/i:3cune4a0] She thought she knew the answer to this, but Onix could always change his mind, he didn't have to come everywhere she went.

She swallowed back the feeling of rejection, even though he hadn't said no yet. She made no move to get down from his arms though, only tightened hers around his neck, pulling her body closer to his huge one. [i:3cune4a0]"Not if you don't want to of course, you can stay here and talk to our new friend,"[/i:3cune4a0] she smiled, glancing feebly over at the satyr. [i:3cune4a0]Some things, are just too weird...[/i:3cune4a0] She thought to herself, waiting for Onix's answer, and the satyrs acceptence.
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

After a good tumble with Arwen, pouncing upon him Millek is the victim of many gentle nips, and swats of paws. Actual bites, and claws are not used, as he is scolded for calling her 'big', the satyr looks up, from his position pinned under the large Dire Weasel, to spy Lineee arise from her tumble to greet him. At first, he displays a warm, charming grin, and flirtatious wink. This grin fades however as she is pulled away and fabric draped over her by the goliath of a man in strange armor. This doesn't help much, this 'man' doesn't seem as excited or pleased to see the satyr about. Still introductions are in order, and even Arwen has paused in her assault of playful swats an nips, to regard the pretty nearly nude female and the armored man. Toward Onix she almost looks grateful for his arrival, even as the Satyr pulls her head down in a hug,[color=#00BF00:23yfnwm5] "Millek Amephran at your service, and this lovely lady..." he ruffles some of the dire weasel's fur, "Is Arwen, my dancing partner, and hunting companion."
[/color:23yfnwm5]
Another nip from Arwen, and a scolding look at the satyr, prompts him to add, [color=#00BF00:23yfnwm5]"Okay, okay! And we'd be glad to join you for dinner, or breakfast, and not up to anything untoward."[/color:23yfnwm5]
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)