"Come Little Children..."

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

[i:3vx4v154]Hmph! I be 'avin some of th' dwarves bottles now. No' like he 'as need fer them not 'ere.[/i:3vx4v154] He grinned a bit and pulled out a pilfered bottle and then a second. As he was about to hand it to Lothir an arrow would fly into the bottle, shattering it in his grasp, making him yell out in suprise. Quickly he'd withdraw his crossbow form his bags and would get down low, placing it on the edge of the wagon, an returning fire at one of the bowmen that assaulted them. [i:3vx4v154]Oi! Who be thi' lo'!?[/i:3vx4v154]
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[color=red:1lc66h75]The orc blew past Lothir, his maniacal greatsword cutting air as it completely as he felt two smacks from the bard's blades. This only served to further enrage the the already maddened barbarian.

Given her attack pattern, the rogue wasn't surprised that her attack was blocked aside from the bard; [i:1lc66h75]he's no ametuer, but rarely are those of his kind anyways with dual blades[/i:1lc66h75] she thought to herself.
[/color:1lc66h75]

[color=blue:1lc66h75]"Tsk tsk, lady- where are your manners? I never dance with a lady until I know her name. But if it's fun you're after- I just MIGHT be able to oblige you. Depending on your idea of fun, of course."[/color:1lc66h75]

[color=red:1lc66h75]The rogue inclined her head towards Lothir at his little chide remark; "To true; only a fool would take to the floor with an unknown partner. My idea of fun, well now that shouldn't be to hard to figure out, of course, I do prefer my . . . participants to be still alive." As she said this twirled one of her daggers in her hands, readying it to throw.[/color:1lc66h75]

[color=red:1lc66h75]Before he even knew it the half-elf had the bard's blades at his neck, despite his sword being drawn.[/color:1lc66h75]

[color=blue:1lc66h75]"Drop the weapon, darthiir, or I will give you a hair-cut you won't forget."[/color:1lc66h75]

[color=red:1lc66h75]The bandit grinned; "Now that would be pointless [i:1lc66h75]dhaerow[/i:1lc66h75], for if I recieve my unfortunate haircut that you just offered, I'm afraid that there just wouldn't be any fun for me anymore as I am the. . ." he continued to speak even as his orc comrade roared in from behind the bard, swinging his greatsword in a not-so-easy-to-dodge fashion, slashing in a perfect horizantal slash.

If Lothir didn't dodge the blow, the half-elf would be hit as well as the him, for the now-raging barbarian was in his full strength and fury. However, should Lothir avoid the wickedly curved greatsword, he'd be forced to release his swords from the half-elf's neck. It was a kill-and-be-killed, or dodge situation for the bard.

"Mmmhh choices, choices," the half-elf said mockingly as he thrusted his sword right between Lothir's blades at his neck, and pushed his sword a little forward. Now the bard could only attack if he used his feet, but that was a death wish with the incoming orc.[/color:1lc66h75]

[color=violet:1lc66h75][i:1lc66h75]- do-able, isn't good enough.[/i:1lc66h75][/color:1lc66h75]

Onix had time to register LiNeee's mental message and then his attention went back to his fight as the stunned fighter now came back in full swing.
[i:1lc66h75]Alright then, I'm open to suggestions;[/i:1lc66h75] Onix replied calmly to LiNeee, somehow sensing her . . . [b:1lc66h75]worry[/b:1lc66h75]. Had his training not been in full-swing, the clone would've stopped completely in his tracks during the fight.
THen he said to himself; [i:1lc66h75]In the battle for survival, the only absolute is death[/i:1lc66h75]. Truth as it was, his own words bit at him. It was callous, but it was also a truth he'd learned a thousand times over.

He didn't have time to get his weapons out as the two remaining fighters Onix was squaring off with came at him fast, one putting two-handed slash towards his bare neck, the other going for his chest with a direct stab. The clone engaged armor mode for his suit, its nanite-bounded symbiont cords tensing to harder than steel, but still flexible to allow the clone's movements.

The clone brought his knife up around to bring the human's sword onto his blade and guide it down the length of the knife to its durable hilt. Using his free hand, he grabbed the sword, and pulled, pivoting on a single foot. The swordsman, already committed to his slash, had momentum behind him, all the clone did was use it to his advantage.
The bandit went into the ground face-first, a good mouthful of dirt to boot for his troubles. Onix then audibly grunted as the other swordsman's blade connected with his chest, tip first and did its damage. However, the clone grinned as the bandits smug expression was wiped off his face as he saw that his blade hadn't penetrated the clone's armor.

Onix looked up to meet the half-elf's eyes, which were full of disbelief; "yeah," he said in an affirming tone. The clone then lashed out with his knife, its sharp edge slicing into the bandit's sword arm.
As the half-elf let out a gasp of pain, Onix followed up with a kick to the kneecap. A bone-crunching [i:1lc66h75][b:1lc66h75]CRACK[/b:1lc66h75][/i:1lc66h75] resounded from the bandit's knee, followed by a wailing scream; which was silenced when the clone slammed his fist into the bandits windpipe and ejected his vibroblade. Gurgling ensued.

Onix wiped the corpse off of his wrist blade, completely not hearing the man whom he'd sent to the ground, getting up and pulling out a crossbow and arming it. The clone turned around just in time to see something that he considered impressive, happen.

[color=red:1lc66h75]The bandit that had took aim at Onix suddenly found a metallic jagged sharp arrowhead protruding from his chest. Letting out a shout to where he found Zarae, he was rewarded for his efforts with as the last thing he saw was one of his eyeballs protruding from his skull, then his world went black.[/color:1lc66h75]

Onix looked at the bandit as he just had his eye, literally, shot out from under him, and watched him fall into the ground; "serves you right, bastard." "Vith xuil l'alurl, dos el saph l'v'dre," the clone said under his breath.

[color=red:1lc66h75]
The arrows cast from LiNeee forced the archers to alter their angle in their cover; one of them was unfortunate enough to catch one in the gut; he let out a guttural roar, which was silenced by a deadly shaft of Bella's, which protruded from his skull.

The bandit archers redoubled their efforts, and released arrows at both LiNeee and Bella, two at a time, at each. Two shots toward Bella, those archers ducked in, whilst two more came out and fired at LiNeee. Then ducked in cover and the cycle continued, every-time one of two man team fired off, another two popped out to cover them and release another.

The three onrushing bandits had thought that Phoebey and Luexena would be easy pickings. They hadn't counted on what happened next. Luexena's spell blinded two of them, both of whom shouted out in pain as their sight was taken from them by the bright light.
After which, the priestesses spell fell from the heavens and blasted them in three different directions.

The one who hadn't been blinded, a burly half-elf using a weapon akin to Luexena's, whirled around to see Phoebey catch one of his companions in the shoulder, the poor bastard jumping back, just to go down on a knee from the pain, clutching the wound, just to have a crazed, shape-shifter girl come on over and chomp on his ass. He was dead in under two seconds.
The bandit turned to Luexena, gritted his teeth and rushed her, his speed might be surprising for someone of his size(6'2"), bringing his bastard sword in a reverse-diagonal slash.

As two of the archers came around to fire off their shots at Bella, one of them, a drow, was caught in in the calf by Kalannar's shot. He growled away the pain, as he took out his handcrossbow, aimed and fired at the pirate, saying "sit down, half-breed."[/color:1lc66h75]
Last edited by veraka on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Hearing the orc coming in from behind, he is hardly surprised. in fact, he was expecting it. The cocky half-elf hardly makes his remark before the drow drops to the ground on his back, one foot swinging up to connect with the bandit's family jewels- HARD. At the same time, Lothir yanks the bandit by the belt as he falls backward, hauling him over his head to fly into the orc. "I prefer to make my OWN choices, thank you!" he says, rolling aside to come to his feet in a flash, both blades up once more. "I'd rather not kill any of you, but if you persist in this, things are going to get messy. And incidently, I am NO [i:k6k4k4ga]dhaeraow[/i:k6k4k4ga]. I follow the Moondancer, not that [i:k6k4k4ga]orb-elg'caress[/i:k6k4k4ga]."

He whirls around to come almost face-to-face with the female, giving her a stern look. "A coincidence, miss- so do I. Sadly, I've already got a partner for that, so I'm afraid you're out of luck. However, I'd be more than happy to teach you a few moves- one 'dancer' to another, as it were." He grins, and starts to chant out a spell to charm her into his service. (Charm Person)
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

[color=indigo:3at60y2n]"Maryne?"[/color:3at60y2n]

Kathryn looked up at at the familiar voice, then placed her staff on the ground beside her, standing up.

"Zana? Is that you?" She pulls down her hood, revealing a face just like her sister's, save clear of her sister's scar and with irises glowing a bright pink. She looked at the tiger beside the elf in front of her, searching her memory for his name, "Vlad, right? What are you doing here? I haven't seen you since ... a while."

She titled her head slightly, then added, "You know Maryne?"
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

[i:3kz6rvt3][color=violet:3kz6rvt3]Alright then, I'm open to suggestions; Onix replied calmly to LiNeee, somehow sensing her . . . worry. [/i:3kz6rvt3][/color:3kz6rvt3] LiNeee sighed and stepped around to another branch, this one hiding her from the archers; though she had watched one get hit by Bella. [i:3kz6rvt3]Bella, it's working. Where's Phoebey though?[/i:3kz6rvt3] She sent out to her before looking down to where Onix was. Eyes wide; she observed as the two bandits rushed at him, she flung another arrow into the crossbow and held it up; what if she hit Onix though? She held off, though moved the aim around to keep one or both of the bandits in her view. Eventually, however, they both went down- one with no eye, the other one thanks to Onix. She smiled and let the crossbow slink down.

She stepped out onto the branch she was first on, moving up it a little so she could see the cart and Onix better- Phoebey was in some type of a Lizard form, [i:3kz6rvt3]crazy girl...[/i:3kz6rvt3] She thought nonchalantly before the large spell almost blinded her. [i:3kz6rvt3]Well, I don't have any suggestions,[/i:3kz6rvt3] she said to Onix, [i:3kz6rvt3] I'm not sure I could bare it though if you were to get hurt...[/i:3kz6rvt3] She then grinned and added at the end- [i:3kz6rvt3]nice going with the two bandits by the way.[/i:3kz6rvt3] That was when her world went black- not with death, but with pain. Two arrows struck her, one in the left shoulder, delving right through to poke out of her shoulder blade. The other hit her in the gut, this one making her fall to her knee- unfortunately, where no tree branch was waiting. LiNeee screamed, one so piercing it hurt her own ears, as she fell. Being only twenty metres up it didn't take long for her to hit the ground with a soft thud- than her world [i:3kz6rvt3]really[/i:3kz6rvt3] went into darkness as she feinted.

[i:3kz6rvt3][color=darkblue:3kz6rvt3]She's fine, LiNeee, stop worrying about us-[/i:3kz6rvt3][/color:3kz6rvt3] Bella heard the scream and looked out to where Onix was- she hoped with all she had, that it was just some female bandit he had struck down. Her chest churned as she saw LiNeee hit the ground behind him, two arrows protruding from her front. [i:3kz6rvt3][color=darkblue:3kz6rvt3]"You bastards!"[/i:3kz6rvt3][/color:3kz6rvt3] She yelled as she darrted out from the tree line, setting three arrows in her bow at once; she shot them towards the two bandits who had shot LiNeee, then again- with another three. Finally she skidded to halt by LiNeee's side, swinging her bow up over her shoulder she pulled the small Drowess along the ground and into the tree cover. [i:3kz6rvt3][color=darkbue:3kz6rvt3]"Please be alright..."[/i:3kz6rvt3][/color:3kz6rvt3] She whispered before she pulled a dagger out from her thigh and took off behind the tree LiNeee had been in- heading for the bandits.
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

[i:2j9c0pt1]Death is a gain.[/i:2j9c0pt1]
Luexena smiled, watching the man rushing her with a sword out. Erel'lua'ae kept singing, the connection between her and the blade was making her reflexes sharper, her movements more precise. The priestess waited for the man to get close enough and then spun, slipping to the side, evading the strike of his sword, and slashed at his torso, using the man's movement against him - making him basically run onto her singing blade.

Seeing LiNeee sinking onto the ground, pinned by the arrows made the young drowess growl a little and she jabbed the man's back with Erel'lua'ae before glancing quickly to Phoebey to make sure she was alright. The little shifter was doing fine, so Luexena rushed toward the drow warrioress quickly, following Bella, ignoring possible attacks, kneeling by her onto the ground. [i:2j9c0pt1]I have seen worse wounds.[/i:2j9c0pt1] She said then in an awkward attempt to comfort LiNeee. But it's going to hurt. Placing the singing sword onto the grass next to them, she took a hold of the first arrow, breaking the feathered tip off, then carefully pried it free from the wound, holding the drowess down with her other hand. [i:2j9c0pt1]No vital organs touched. Nothing to worry about.[/i:2j9c0pt1] Luexena kept whispering hastily, tossing the broken arrow to the side and bringing LiNeee's hand to the wound. [i:2j9c0pt1]Press here.[/i:2j9c0pt1] Then the priestess focused on the other arrow - that one was sitting much deeper in the girl's body, removing it would be much more tricky. Luexena winced, breaking the feathers off. [i:2j9c0pt1]This one I have to push through, dear.[/i:2j9c0pt1] She took out a piece of clean cloth and tied it into a knot, offering a makeshift gag to the warrioress. [i:2j9c0pt1]Bite into it, sister... and on the count of three I am pushing it through, then healing you quick.[/i:2j9c0pt1]
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

It quickly dawned on her that this was Maryne's twin, Katheryn.

"Katheryn?" Zana said, still confused, unsure if she had ever met her. "Yeah, I'm Zana, and you got Vlad right, too."

She then explained, "We were down here on a bounty in Menzo, which we didn't find. Bad information. We were headed out when we came across you. Now, might I ask, what are you doing here sitting in this cave?"
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

"Huh. Bad information, eh? You sure it wasn't a setup? That'd definitely be the perfect place for one."

Kathryn gestured to the sack lying against the wall, "As for me, nothing, really. Just figured I'd slip in a bite to eat while I had the chance. I must say, it's a nice feeling when you're not attacked by anything for a while."

She shrugged and moved to sit down again, "Anyways, I'm sure the city was fun." She smirked humourlessly for a moment before nodding to the food, "There's more here if you want to share, by the way."
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Arya and Zana: As the two get acquainted, a soft noise can be heard from down the tunnel, distant at first, but coming closer. It resembles a strange sort of clacking, echoing down the dead-end passage. From the sound, it seems that something large is coming slowly toward the pair, and soon it comes into view- or rather THEY do. It is a trio of hooks horrors, which seem to have become lost in the twisting tunnels, They are large enough to block the entire passage, and quickly spot the two drow women...

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

her next carefully placed missile was aimed and released, flying twords the crossbow shooter.
then loading another arrow before the previous hit its mark she noticed one sneaking up on Luex and Lineee, and took him out quickly. she continued to rain down death from the tree, picking off the most dangerous first, those sneaking around.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[color=violet:aqnzkfzk][i:aqnzkfzk]Well, I don't have any suggestions, she said to Onix, I'm not sure I could bare it though if you were to get hurt... She then grinned and added at the end- nice going with the two bandits by the way.[/i:aqnzkfzk][/color:aqnzkfzk]

Onix actually found himself smiling slightly at LiNeee's statement. He was about to reply to her when a scream that sent an icy wave down his spine, echoed from the drowses direction. The clone spun around just in time to see the one woman that he cared for drop out of the tree she was in and thump onto the ground.

Upon seeing LiNeee in the position she was in, on the ground with two arrows protruding from her body, something inside the clone snapped. His vision blurred as time seemed to slow down. Within his veins, the nanites swarmed his nervous system, connecting the synapses between the clone's neurons. As well as this, his armor also activated his survival instinct, only this time it had only one option: [b:aqnzkfzk]fight[/b:aqnzkfzk]

As his armor turned it's blood-red hue, as his adrenal system spiked, flooding the clones blood with adrenaline and it's counter-part, noradrenaline. With his body being pumped up by his armor, Onix maxed out his bodies adrenaline ability, reaching the very maximum output that his system could take.

The clone's eyes glowed a deeper, brighter hue of blood-crimson as his hormones surged, sending him into a near psychotic state, as his dilating pupils suggested. However, as his hormones fueled his rage, noradrenaline calmed his mind, letting Onix see the bigger picture whilst in his trance-like rage. All this, he was still controlling, as he opened up one of the seven gates, letting the energy within himself run rampant as he intended. He turned, gazing down at the archers, wondering who among them was ready to face his [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4uEyOF ... d:aqnzkfzk]wrath[/url:aqnzkfzk]

His armor enhancing his strength and stamina, Onix blitzed over to where the archers were, to everyone else, he'd look like to be a blur of motion, his movement speed tripled by the nanites flowing though out his blood.

Onix came upon his first two victims in seconds; though one of the bandits spotted him and shouted at the rest to open up open the clone. Arrows raced in toward him.
Onix calmly reacted to each of them, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUYSYeKWjss:aqnzkfzk]dodging[/url:aqnzkfzk] each of them as if they were slowed by time itself.

When the last of the crossbow arrows zoomed past him, Onix continued his blazing charge toward the archers, his eyes blazing death. Upon reaching the first, the clone leapt up onto a tree and jumped up off of it, propelling himself into the air and right for his first target. His balled, armored fist smashed down upon the bastard's head with such a force that a crack could be heard from it.
Landing down on his feet, the clone spun around and issued a snap punch to the bandit's throat with his knife-wielding hand. The goon recoiled as his airway collapsed in upon itself, starving his lungs of precious oxygen.
Onix then lashed out with his freehand, gripping the man's throat with his forefingers and thumb, tightening his grip to near that of steel, and yanking down with all his strength.
Red fluid poured forth from the bandits neck as Onix literally tore away his throat. The man dropped to the ground in convulsing, sickening gurgles as his life-fluids would drain out of him for the next two minutes.

The clone's next target was more intelligent in that he drew his sword to face the clone; what he wasn't so smart in was charging Onix while doing so. Onix narrowed his eyes until the last second, side-stepping the downward slash, ejecting his free-hands wrist vibro-blade, and jamming it up into the bandit's chest. The blade met resistance about half-way up, and stopped.
But the clone didn't, as he continued to shove the blade harder into the bandit's chest, despite the man's protests, screaming or otherwise. This went on to the point of where Onix was essentially [b:aqnzkfzk]lifting[/b:aqnzkfzk] the man off the ground as his blade carved its bloody path up and into his chest. Finally, after about two seconds of agonizing pain, Onix ended the bandit's existence as he brought his knife up and around, to plunge into the mans temple, killing him instantly. Not an emotion crossed the clone's face as he merely shoved the body off of his wrist-blade and turned to face a new target. Onix looked upon all of the bandits with a calculating, cold look, one of a machine making its next move, for that was what he had become; a machine, methodical, cold, and heartless. He didn't care how he killed, or what he used to get it done, anything was acceptable, everything was a possibility. The harbinger of death turned his gaze upon the closest fool and continued to kill and kill and kill.

[color=red:aqnzkfzk]Luexena's blade caught the charging man, even though he'd planned out his attack. How did that happen, he wondered to himself as he felt the sword penetrate into his body. He didn't get to answer himself as the priestess jabbed him in the back and finished the job.
His corpse fell to the ground, a dull thump as it hit.

Where Onix had made mincemeat outta two of the archers, another two were targeting him, muttering something about the clone gonna pay for taking down their friends. The two couldn't have been more wrong as another arrow lashed in, courtesy of Zarae shooting from afar.
The shaft landed in the human's neck and he crumpled, the arrow penetrating his spine and ending his life mercifully.

The female elven archer next to her partner barely had time to register what happened before she cried out, a cold sharp weapon, fueled by anger, and vengeance, entered her back. She glanced up, only to find Bella's eyes, fury in them, staring back. She decided to the hells with it and took aim with her crossbow, one-handed, and fired off its shot towards Onix.[/color:aqnzkfzk]

Onix, seeing the arrow coming barely after it was fired, ducked to the side, just to feel the cold, jagged edges eat at and bite at the side of his head. The arrow continued on to bury itself in the dirt, Onix's blood dipped onto its edges.
The clone continues forward, despite the now red luster to the side of his head.

[color=red:aqnzkfzk]The half-elf, completely not expecting the unorthodox move, comes crashing into his orc barbarian comrade; the two crumple onto the ground. They recover, the orc shouting obscenities at Lothir, whilst the half-elf struggled back up to his feet, keeping his sword ready, and with a little help from his body's natural pain killers, is still maintaining his stance.
His anger spiking to a high, the barbarian rushed the bard, only to have a charmed rogue dance off of him and land a good kick to the head.
The charging orc stops, completely baffled; "You is nuts?"

The half-elf growls; "She's been charmed you idiot, deal with her; I'll worry about the smart-ass in dark skin."
[/color:aqnzkfzk]
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: Ah, it's about time you replied, V- I was feeling left out of all the fun!

IC: Laughing as the two go crashing into each other, the bard shakes his head in amused exasperation. "My, my! Does your mother know you use such language?" he asks, making a disapproving clucking sound. He puts himself between the pair, angling so that the woman is close to him. "Perhaps you both need a lesson in manners. For starters, it is not nice to mistreat a lady- even one who so clearly has poor taste in friends, as seems obvious from looking at you two."

He moves into a quick spin that brings him well within the half-elf's range, then suddenly ducks down into a whirling move with one leg out, sweeping under the half-elf's feet, while almost casually flicking his sabers tips up under the guard of the opponent's blades, to nick his hands- just deep enough to force him to drop the weapons. "You know, for someone born of two peoples, you should learn a little tolerance!" he says to the half-elf, smirking. "Do I insult YOUR kind? Honestly, there's no simple courtesy these days." Then he comes up into a quick dash toward the orc, standing side-by-side with the female. He starts in with a high-pitched note that sends a shock-wave slamming into the orc, Hopefully sending him crashing back into the nearest tree.

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

[quote:29n9ast4]Seeing LiNeee sinking onto the ground, pinned by the arrows made the young drowess growl a little and she jabbed the man's back with Erel'lua'ae before glancing quickly to Phoebey to make sure she was alright. The little shifter was doing fine, so Luexena rushed toward the drow warrioress quickly, following Bella, ignoring possible attacks, kneeling by her onto the ground. I have seen worse wounds. She said then in an awkward attempt to comfort LiNeee. But it's going to hurt. Placing the singing sword onto the grass next to them, she took a hold of the first arrow, breaking the feathered tip off, then carefully pried it free from the wound, holding the drowess down with her other hand. No vital organs touched. Nothing to worry about. Luexena kept whispering hastily, tossing the broken arrow to the side and bringing LiNeee's hand to the wound. Press here. Then the priestess focused on the other arrow - that one was sitting much deeper in the girl's body, removing it would be much more tricky. Luexena winced, breaking the feathers off. This one I have to push through, dear. She took out a piece of clean cloth and tied it into a knot, offering a makeshift gag to the warrioress. Bite into it, sister... and on the count of three I am pushing it through, then healing you quick. [/quote:29n9ast4]

A sharp breath struck the unconcious drowess in the chest; lifting her several inches from the ground. Eyes snapping open they only saw one thing; Leuxana. [i:29n9ast4]"Sister.."[/i:29n9ast4] She whispered, a small smile nonchalantly emblazing against dark skin, [i:29n9ast4]"thankyou..."[/i:29n9ast4] Overwhelmed, LiNeee fell back to the ground and shut her eyes, breathing deeply; slowly. She heard Bella- or more felt, the shifters anger, obviously she had struck someone. Another deep breath and LiNeee gave a small nod; [i:29n9ast4]"just do it... And quickly..."[/i:29n9ast4] She pleaded with the other Drowess, closing her eyes even tighter so she didn't even have to glimpse the arrow sticking out of her.

Bella grinned as she threw all her effort behind her sword, point vanishing under a velvet-crimson gush as the female elf went down with a grunt. [i:29n9ast4][color=darkblue:29n9ast4]"Last time you'll do anything like that, aye."[/i:29n9ast4][/color:29n9ast4] She said, twisting her sword until the elven woman fell to the ground- dead. She looked up to see Onix, than behind him where LiNeee was- she took off towards her sister, even though they weren't related by blood, or at all, Bella felt that twinge of something missing in her heart as the small form of LiNeee writhed in pain.

Phoebey snarled just as her form rushed back to her, small arms and limbs making up that petite body of the young shifter. She moved silently to where the cart was, untouched. Grinning she pulled a cloak from it and wrapped it around her naked form; [i:29n9ast4][color=darkred:29n9ast4]"I say! That was a good go!"[/i:29n9ast4][/color:29n9ast4] She declared, recieving the simple; [i:29n9ast4][color=darkblue:29n9ast4]"Shut up Phoebey."[/i:29n9ast4][/color:29n9ast4] From Bella.
Li Neena~

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

[i:fp0goixr]I'll count to three. One...[/i:fp0goixr] Luexena leant up some, standing on her knees now, above prone LiNeee, her hands resting upon the broken arrow still protruding from the drow's chest. [i:fp0goixr]Two...[/i:fp0goixr] With that she suddenly pressed at the arrow with all her weight, forcing the metal barbed tip to pierce the drowess through and appear on the other side. Quickly the young priestess rolled the wounded warrioress to the side, grasping at the slick with blood tip and pulling the arrow out swiftly. [i:fp0goixr]Three. Shhhhh...[/i:fp0goixr] She cooed, trying to comfort LiNeee now, knowing how painful it was. [i:fp0goixr]Almost done... Almost done, dear sister.[/i:fp0goixr] Her dainty palms were covered with the woman's blood.

Luex lowered LiNeee onto her back carefully again and pressed her hands to the two wounds on the chest, closing her eyes, whispering. [i:fp0goixr]Eilistraee, my Beloved... I beg of You... please heal one of Your chosen... remove the pain... heal the wounds so she may serve You again... [/i:fp0goixr]The wave of divine energy filled her again and began flowing through her palms into the injured girl on the ground, the wounds closing quickly without a trace, the pain subduing right away as if was not even there. [i:fp0goixr]There... better?[/i:fp0goixr] Luexena smiled a bit and helped the drowess to sit up, glancing toward the glade to see if the battle was over. Then she picked up her sword. [i:fp0goixr]Better wait here, dear.[/i:fp0goixr] With that the priestess vanished from the sight again, slipping into her [i:fp0goixr]Ethereal Sanctuary[/i:fp0goixr] and making her way back to the cart.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

[i:hibiacw8][color=violet:hibiacw8]I'll count to three. One...[/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] LiNeee held her breath; [i:hibiacw8]Oh god, oh god, oh god![/i:hibiacw8] Hands rested on the arrow and she grunted with the piercing pain, her back arching into the ground some as if to get away from it. [i:hibiacw8][color=violet:hibiacw8]Two...[/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] Black flooded the drowess' eyes as she let out another battle-crying scream, the arrow seemed to [i:hibiacw8]carve[/i:hibiacw8] its way through her back with no mercy. LiNeee was rolled to the side, her breathing coming quicker than it had ever, the pain was still there- but she knew the arrow was out. [i:hibiacw8][color=violet:hibiacw8]Three. Shhhh...[/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] Leuxana cooed as if trying to comfort LiNeee, [i:hibiacw8][color=violet:hibiacw8]Almost done... Almost done, dear sister.[/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] The word brought a small smile to LiNeee's face even as the tears flooded her vision, blocked her sight and than rolled down her cheeks. The pain was something the young drowess was un-used to, the sheer measure of it causing each bone in her body to quake and shake like she had parkinsons.

[i:hibiacw8][color=violet:hibiacw8]Eilistraee, my Beloved... I beg of You... please heal one of Your chosen... remove the pain... heal the wounds so she may serve You again... [/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] LiNeee was on her back again; listening as Leuxana asked the Goddess above for help- why, she had no idea. Given the relationship between herself and Leuxana; LiNeee was sure the priestess would have just left her there, but perhaps the priestess had forgiven her- the small warmth in the her heart seemed to ignite at the thought... Tingles spread throughout her body, numbing and soothing every muscle- every ache. A sigh of relief slipped between those tensed lips, easing them as she gave a nod to Leuxana's question. Was it heaven? LiNeee closed her eyes and took a deep breath, smelling something sweet mixed with the forest scents; blood. She cringed and let Leuxana help her sit up- [i:hibiacw8][color=violet:hibiacw8]Better wait here, dear.[/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] The priestess said before she vanished; like the thin air sucked her away. LiNeee shook her head as if to clear it-

[i:hibiacw8]Onix?[/i:hibiacw8] She sent out, closing her eyes- forehead crinkling; [i:hibiacw8]Onix, are you ok?[/i:hibiacw8] She asked-

[i:hibiacw8][color=darkblue:hibiacw8]His fine, are you ok?[/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] Came the reply from Bella, LiNeee opened her eyes briefly and glimpsed the dark shape of Bella standing a mere four metres from her. [i:hibiacw8]Yeah, just fine. Thanks to Leuxana.[/i:hibiacw8] LiNeee clambered to her feet and collected her dagger and newly met crossbow- than she turned to the clearing where they had been [i:hibiacw8]ambushed[/i:hibiacw8]. [i:hibiacw8]Is everything over? Where's Phoebey? Is she ok?[/i:hibiacw8] She looked at Bella; [i:hibiacw8]are you ok?[/i:hibiacw8] Bella sighed and stole a grin as she draped her arm around the drows shoulders- [i:hibiacw8][color=darkblue:hibiacw8]You'll never change, LiNeee.[/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] She said, chuckling at the end of it. LiNeee shrugged as they stepped out where the cart was and peered around- daggers in hand; bow in Bella's.

[i:hibiacw8][color=darkred:hibiacw8]LiNeee? I think Onix is hurt...His head's bleeding.[/i:hibiacw8][/color:hibiacw8] Phoebeys small voice was enough to give LiNeee a headache, more of what she had said. She looked over her shoulder trying to find the Clone- [i:hibiacw8]Onix?[/i:hibiacw8]
Li Neena~