On The Shores of Despair (Part 4)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" That is what i said Adain, I hardly think that she is my subordantate, i would have no desire to have her as a subordante non the less, and yes it is besides the point."

I have known of this for some time Adain I am not bord. She desided to remain with him, perhaphs she was not giving the event the repect required.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"You knew...?" Adian stared at her. "How much else do you...?"

The absurdity of even asking suddernly struck him and he laughed.

"Why not?" he said. "Very well, Lady Zhetta, I happily accept this gift and appriciate the effort you must have put into its creation."
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

I ask for no thanks from you paladin.............I obey my master and it was his bidding............the effort and divine craftsmanship of the armor is of my loyalty to Corellon.........
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Accepting the plum tea, Zhetta says a prayer aloud thanking the spirits of the plum, the fire and the water for their lovely gift to her....her love of nature far exceeds any feelings she has for beings of any race other than her own..........
She pulls out a piece of frozen raw rabbit for her lovely champion and with love and appreciation she teases her twin soul in rememberance of when they were both the in the shape of Eagles and doing their love ritual in the skies..............grasping talons and falling without thought other than their divine love............fallling falling freely, until they both release thier grip and swoop upwards in opposite directions....she could feel their unique devotion enveloping them it felt very warm against the cool air..........their divine love being warmth in the cool and their cool in the warmth of the direct sun
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

Zarae looked (down) over to cinder as she asked her. she was still unsure of the surface elf and her 'affection' twords Adian. that could end bad if jealousy arrose.
"I...um, supose so. tho we will need to get moving soon. we cant be much futher to the cave."
the rogue had missed much talk of wedding and marriage as she had been fighting against snow missiles during the conversation.
Moonlight walks around the group twords the druid, keeping her eye on the newest female. tho she hadnt met the wizard or the winged elf that hung on Veraka yet.
Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Nevertheless you have it," he said. "Perhaps you and your companion might join our fire?"

He really didn't know how to react to all this...a sword and fine armor seemingly from nowhere.

Ah well...who was he to question the descisions of those involved?
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Zhetta accepts the invitation to the fire...........although she believes the spirit of the fire has already beckoned her............in her mind she she shares Cinderannas admiration of this paladin............and after scanning Adian more deeply she now understands and sees in a different way, why their Mage and Cinderanna are so smitten with this Drone.......
The stars of long ago have written that you Cinderanna and this Paladin are to share a remarkable love...........possibly deeper than her own with her Champion
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Zhetta asks if this wedding is to take presedance over the move towards the cave? She sees that the fine wife to be ..... is concerned about their mission........and wonders if their love shared in the shadow is enough for now........or if the vows are to be made before the travel to the caves begins.........
Last edited by Zhetta on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian could feel his face getting hot again. Speaking of him in such epic terms...and he'd hardly done much of anything by his estimation. People like Veraka were supposed to be spoken about in such a way, not him.

"Well, er...thank you?"

He looked ehr over as he sat beside Cinder.

"I've never met s Sun Elf before," he admitted. "Perhaps you could tell me of your kin?"
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

If Pwdn's reaction was a thunderstorm, then what Neriah overheard voice from this new voice in the vicinity transformed her into a raging volcano.
[quote:1uj5e7qo]"but I would like to feast my eyes on your obvious manlyness.......to see if my senses are correct."[/quote:1uj5e7qo]

The fey'ri's eyes glowed crimson hot as she felt an instant power surge within as her anger spiked; her tail twitched in annoyance as she chewed on the idea of stomping over to the newly arrived sun elf and belting her one good across the face.

However, she stopped when Veraka's mother looked her in the eyes and shook her beautiful head in a 'Don't do that" expression; though that didn't stop the fey'ri imagining the sun elf with a big bruise in her eye.

Looking back to Pwdn, she remarks "Pwdn, I must say that what you just said was absolutely brilliant. For now though I must run and keep my husband-to-be as mine and mine alone."
With that, she Shadow Jumps into the night sky. ((metaphorical figure of speech))

Veraka hearing the arrogant elf, was about to start unstrapping his platinum dragon scale armor just to prove that his build was what it looked from the outside, when the newly arrived sun elf, Zhetta apparently, said something about Adian.
Bursting out in laughter, Veraka doubled over as the irony of situation hit him like a boulder.

Aurora, however, was not so impressed with Zhetta, despite the politeness with which she extended towards her.
[i:1uj5e7qo]I appreciate the gesture, I must also remark that if you treat me with such courtesy, then I ask that you treat my little brother with the same kindness; he is much part of my pack as another of my kind if they were like me.[/i:1uj5e7qo]

"So what is so funny here, my mrannd'ssinss," came a honey-sweet voice from above Veraka; he didn't look up rather he turned around to see Neriah land right in front of him, her wings unfurled and her tail waving back and forth.
"Oh nothing; just loving what lady irony throws our way," replied the aasimar as he wrapped his arms around her and brought her close for a kiss.
Neriah accepted her lover's little affectionate display, knowing it would startle the sun elf to some degree or another.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder held on to Adains arm when he sat next to her giggling at Neriah's reacton to Zhetta's casual ludness. " Neriah " she said
" Zhetta loves to yank peoples chain only for the entertainment of there reaction i asure you she is unlikely to have any real interest she is in love with her eagle quite profoundly. however odd that might seem "
" PLEASE try and contain yourself Zhetta and remeber why your here an apoligy would go a long way to set matters strieght." she asked her politely and lovingly " so that only she could hear.
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Well it would have been nice to see beneath that lizard skin :eek: but as it is making your mate cranky :roll: ..............I withdraw my request, but I still have my imagination to keep me satisfied

Adain my dear...........go to wikapedia just like I did, if you want to know about my kin and my abilites :D ROTFLMAO :p
Last edited by Zhetta on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian *sweatdropped*, feeling distinctly over his head.

"Erm...right," he said. "Well, I'm not getting married as of just yet. Veraka might be, though. I don;t think they've decided if we're going to do it here or not though."

He was really hoping he didn't look [i:1pmerg7b]too[/i:1pmerg7b] stupid.
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

I was speaking of Verakes marriage to the demon tailed fae :devil: ..... :?
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Neriah released herself from Veraka's kiss and looked over to Zhetta, her red eyes narrowing; "What? Is that jealousy I hear?" she teased the sun elf, both for fun and as a way of saying the armored aasimar was her's.

Veraka turned toward the now nervous looking Adian, and smiled at him; "Hey, speaking of my getting married to Neriah, I had a question for you, Adian."

((OOC: For Adian: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_elves; For Zhetta, Please my dear, take the time to mark you're OOC comments as 'OOC'; it helps all of us out tremendously, thx))
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix