~Tlethtyrr~

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Val'fryn watches on, his creative mind rolling over everything carefully. He glanced to the right at his eldest brother as he shifted the great doublesword resting against his shoulder. All the chaos between all the houses was all well and intriuging, yet he was more concerned about his possition within his own House. There were a few capable warriors in the House that may well prove a threat to his attempts to become the new weapons master, and at the top of that list, his brother.

He mentaly shakes himself to get out of that train of thought, not wishing to be seen as inattentive, and continues to watch and listen. Perhaps his oppurtunity will come yet.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:1ph0zhz5][color=darkblue:1ph0zhz5][i:1ph0zhz5]Matron Keeshe speaks forward, not that she cares anything for the second boy of House Tak'lar, but knowing that it would greatly displease her rival.

[b:1ph0zhz5]"Noble he is born and Noble he will remain. House Do’ Ghym accepts Pharaun into it's protection. He bears the name of Do’ Ghym now!"
[/b:1ph0zhz5]
An evil grimace on her face, Matron Keeshe relishes the thought of her bitter rival, Matron Chiana's displeasure at having openly lost such a prize. She leans over and mumbles to her eldest son.

[b:1ph0zhz5]"Neantak d' bel'la, just what the first House needs, more wizards. Today we shall remedy that."[/b:1ph0zhz5]

Disgruntled whisperings quickly spread through the crowd. Any House would have taken him in but House Do’ Ghym had enough problems with sibling rivalry, then to add to the mix. By outward appearences, Matron Keeshe looks to have lost good sense. But, in her eyes it is all about something much deeper and more sinister. [/i:1ph0zhz5][/color:1ph0zhz5][/size:1ph0zhz5][/font:1ph0zhz5]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:35fs00sg][color=indigo:35fs00sg][i:35fs00sg]Her red eyes narrow, a proud smirk forming on her lips. Surely Matron Keeshe would spend all she had to take not only this young wizard, but the entirety of House Tak'lar 1/4 of all captured servants and common soldiers. And with taking this last surviving noble, she has surly made herself an enemy of Matron Silaqui. Now Silaqui's daughters will have to contend for their mother's position as Matron of House Mei'gal.

Danifae twists her lips as she looks on, not clearly sure herself as to why she feels disappointed. She had been watching Pharaun at the Academy for some time. He showed such promise yet his heart was not in becoming a wizard. He enjoyed spending what little spare time he had, delving in sword play and devising war strategies. But his House Matron was adamate about seeing him become the House wizard, his sisters were always beating him within inches of his life to destroy his determined spirit.

At Matron Chiana's direction, Pharaun, mindful to keep his gaze down, moves over to join with Matron Keeshe and her House. He does not bother to lift his head to enjoy his vengence upon the destruction of his enemies. Now he shall have to contend against two brothers for a place in a House that is not his own.

Chiana looks to Maya and Silaqui, having no choice but to regard their authorities with due respect. Without any further choice in the matter she gives answer, but changes her personal agenda.

[b:35fs00sg]"Venn brings word to me of a matter, not concerning the Council. Judgement still stands, House Del'armgo is no more! None of the Noble line shall be permitted to live, the just award for failure. All captured are to be given to Lolth! Spare none!"[/b:35fs00sg]

She smiles wickedly to Keeshe, satisfied in the knowledge that Keeshe shall not have anything left of House Tak'lar to take.

Inside the darkness of Tlethtyrr the eight braziers roar to life casting a ominous glow around the compound of House Del'armgo as Matron Silaqui's high priestess daughters are attended by their assistants in prepartion to open the gates to the lower planes. [/i:35fs00sg][/color:35fs00sg][/font:35fs00sg][/size:35fs00sg]
Last edited by Ssin'urn Streea on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Don't close your Eyes~

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Re: Tlethyrr

Post by Nedylene »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":2jccd2zk]][/quote:2jccd2zk]

Lilith smiles as she watches the large man slam himself against the wall.She dismisses the duergar with a wave and approaches the bars of the cell. Her guards step forward towards her but she waves them back.
She looks at the large angry man and her expression softens. Her beauty is almost mindboggling. Her artfully decorated white hair has been pulled back into elaborate braids, but a few curls frame her flawless face and lavender eyes. Her nose is small and slightly turned up at the tip, her lips are full .Her black skin gleams with a luminescense of its own.Her breasts beneath the low cut bodice of her silver gown are fuller than that of most drow.She is the type of woman men want to worship, even as your mortal enemy you cannot help but notice her breathtaking beauty.
She speaks to you and her voice is sweet and high, like a bell,
"Please do not do that...You will hurt yourself.These walls may not be thick but they are magically trapped .If you do manage to break out, they will blow up and you will all die.I know you are all angry and confused, but if you will listen to me, I can help you."
She seems to sweet and ernest, if anyone attempts an intuit motive on her, they will see she seems sincere in what she says.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Silaqui srugs it really did not matter much what became of the boy. What though matters is that Keeshe and Chiana have again contented. The wealth of House is not just in its people though, the gold and silver, magic items could add to the strenght of House Do’ Ghym. Reaching for her amulet, nods to her duaghters in a House code.

"The first House has spoken, all sacficed to Lolth may her blessings always be with her. Let the attack begin now."

Her eyes look to the other Matrons to order their forces to attack the House, as her duaghters start to issue commands to the combat slaves, which will be the leading edge of House Mei'gal's attack. She waits for the other Matrons to issue their otders. As the frirt House is leaving, the Matron of the second House will give the command to attack.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:1kboj6wg][b:1kboj6wg][i:1kboj6wg][color=darkblue:1kboj6wg]Matron Keeshe looks to her two sons and the high priestess of her House, not a daughter of her own, but some other orphan, like a disposable commodity, she had taken from another rival in times past. Pitiful thing, too bad she wouldn't last much longer as something always happens to the females of Matron Keeshe's house. She gives the order for her slaves to take on a second wave of attacks.[/color:1kboj6wg][/i:1kboj6wg][/b:1kboj6wg][/size:1kboj6wg][/font:1kboj6wg]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Venn sits in the shadows of the roof, watching and listening to all that happens below. Eager to protect his Matron in the comingfight he reaches into the recesses of his cloak and starts to put together a Great Crossbow, a formidable weapon that he stole the blueprints for from a band of duergar slavers he had dispatched a short while ago. His collapsible version proved effective for shooting from rooftops where he could take his shots at leisure.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tlethyrr

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

The slave pens:

[color=green:25pzqqt8]the half drow, Rade as the barbarian called him, looks up to the woman, after she finishes speaking, eyeing her as he would any other woman. [i:25pzqqt8][b:25pzqqt8]You're lucky that our combined efforts tripped him lady, otherwise he'd be trying to tear your throat out, no matter how sweetly you approached him. He was a slave once before, and he vowed he'd die before he became one again.[/b:25pzqqt8][/i:25pzqqt8]

Turning from the woman, the half drow gently lays a hand on Braddoks' chest, speaking in sylvan, calling upon his spells of healing to help the mans injuries. Once done with the barbarian born ranger, he moves on to his other three friends, a half moon-elf, a half-sun elf, and a half wood-elf, whom he also heals.

Once the half drow has finished with his companions, the half wood-elf and hal moon-elf move over to the fallen man, who is just begging to stir some and bdily lift him, straining beneath his size and weight to do so, over as far from the door as they can, knowing how he'll react.

The half moon-elf moves over beside Rade and begins muttering words of magic, the wariness and his wounds fade from the sorceres touch. His deep blue eyes then turn to the woman at the cell door. [i:25pzqqt8][b:25pzqqt8]What ever your plans are for the rest of us, you may as well forget them for Braddok. Before we found him he was wild, living off the land and killing anything that came into his territory. The night we found him he was fighting a lycanthrope, and he won, but with many grievous wounds. In some way though, Rade managed to keep him from contracting the disease, and for that, and that only, he decided to let us live, and he even joined us when he found out we were going to free the slaves of the slaver he had killed a few days before and escaped from.[/b:25pzqqt8][/i:25pzqqt8]

The man turns back to his friends by Braddok and notices that the man is wide awake and starring daggers at the woman right now. He notes the mans muscles bunch and catches him in a spell of holding with a wave of his hand, shaking his head as the other two try to speak in calm soothing tones to the barbarian.

Braddok looks death at the woman and snarls at her, not caring about what the others are saying to him at first. As they continue to speak however, the big man calms down and nods his head to the two, casting an apologetic look to the two near the door as well. He slumps as the sorcerer waves his hand again and releases the hodling spell, still looking death at the woman that will become his new mistress if she can find a way to tame his free spirit.[/color:25pzqqt8]
Last edited by Qhell~Velladorn on Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Lilith looks back at her guards, and moves closer to the bars of the cells,
"You have two choices at the moment.If I leave without you, you will simply be sold to another.There is nothing I can do about that.But if you are sold to another I can guarantee your lives will not be worth living.You say that that one has been a slave before , then he knows what I mean. You may choose to disbelief me, but under my care you will recieve far better treatment.Here ...if you do not believe me , perhaps you will believe him."
She motions towards one of her guards, he steps forwards and removes his helm.It is a wild elf male, and as he approaches the strange looking woman his eyes are filled with a strange combination of awe and admiration as he looks at her, almost as if bespelled, but he seems to have no items upon him that would so ensorcell him.
He kneels at her feet,
"Yes, my lady,"
He says in an eager voice,
"Tell these people how you came to work for me, and how your life has been since,"
He stands to face the people in the cell ,
"I was captured in a raid. The slavers who took me beat me horribly , some of the men even..well..you know what some of them are bestial enough to do , even to other men.But my Lady Lilith bought me, she..she..healed my wounds, she trained me as a fighter.I am one of her guards now. I would gladly die for my lady.To not come with her...to choose to be sold to another, well , you would be fools, for their is no finer lady than my own in all of Tlethtyrr."
He looks around at the last comment, seemingly nervous, but Lilith places a black hand upon his arm and he steps backs , joining the rest of the guards men.
'All of my men .. and women..will say the same of me, for I will have no one under my house that lives there in fear and rage at me.So if you seek to return to some semblance of a life, then you may come with me.If not, well there are many others who will buy you."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tlethyrr

The slave pens:

[color=darkred:4ek2hutv]At the sight of the wild-elf Braddok seems to calm completely, almost as if he's found a lost part of himself. A strange look comes over his face and he speaks to the man in elven. [i:4ek2hutv][b:4ek2hutv]Cormamin lindua elle lle Taur'quessir(my heart sings to see thee Sylvan Elf(that's the closest tranlation I could find)). Long has it been since I've seen one of your kind.[/b:4ek2hutv][/i:4ek2hutv] He says that last in common.

Looking back to the woman, his eyes cloud for a minute as his past comes back to haunt him. He then looks at her with a grudging respect, the closest thing he will ever coming to showing open liking for any person till they earn his respect. [i:4ek2hutv][b:4ek2hutv]Aye lady, I know what it's like to be a slave, and I also know what it's like to be free, for I live there in my soul, even in captivity. You say you treat your slaves well, putting them in positions that suit their gifts,[/b:4ek2hutv][/i:4ek2hutv] a sad smile crosses his face as his memories return and he stands to his imposing, for a human 6'10" height and walks over to the cage door.

He reaches out and grabs onto the bars, looking her dead in the eyes, his voice grim and serious, almost grating. [i:4ek2hutv][b:4ek2hutv]So long as you promise not to make me kill for sport, I will leave here with you, offering my alliegence to you as a warrior.[/b:4ek2hutv][/i:4ek2hutv] He then stares her right in the face, almost totally impassive about anything else except for her response.[/color:4ek2hutv]
Last edited by Qhell~Velladorn on Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tlethyrr

The slave pens:

[color=green:1dftsbku]Rade stares around at the others as Braddok speaks to the wild-elf in flawless elven, his eyes wide in shock, as are all the rests. He stands and walks over next to the human appearing male, taking in the slight slant of his eyes and the small point of his ears for the first time in the six years that he's known the man. A look of comprehension comes over his face then, and he begins to laugh at his own stupidity. The big man has elven blood in him, and he can't have always been a slave. Even though he shows himself to be quite simple to most people, this group if his friends know for a fact that he's very shrewd and quick to learn.

Turning back to the others, the smile still on his face, he shrugs his thin shoulders, almost as if saying who knows what surprise the man will show us next. After the shrug of his shoulders, he turns back to the lady outside the cell. [i:1dftsbku][b:1dftsbku]Since it seems as if you have one the grudging respect of our great friend here, the rest of us will come along quietly, ahving learned to trust the big mans judgement in times like these.[/b:1dftsbku][/i:1dftsbku] From behind him, the others all nod their agreement with Rade, knowing that Braddok is the only one who knows what it's like to live as a slave, and will have to trust his judgement this time.[/color:1dftsbku]
Last edited by Qhell~Velladorn on Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

She smiles her gentle smile, that manages to look sincere and sweet although it is obvious she makes a point to conceal her teeth.
"Then if you will follow me, I will lead you out of this hell hole and to my home, were you shall recieve food , clothing and healing."
She calls Rasputin back into the room, and he enters quickly, obviously he had been waiting by the door.He hurries to the cell and takes out his keys, opening the locks with shaking hands.
Then he turns to Lilith,
"My lady, I must beg your apology, for you know I would never intentionally disobey your orders, but I..."
He stammers then, and reaches into his pocket, fumbling around until he finds a folded piece of parchment.
"A messenger brought this for you."
He hands her the parchment, she reads it and nods.
"Very well, "
She says,
"Bring me the duergar and I shall deliver him to Matron Keeshe after I have these ones settled."
Rasputin nods, and runs from the room, he returns quickly with a feral looking duergar in chains.
One of her guardsmen takes the duergar by the chain and the rest encircle around you and the lady.
"If you are ready,"
She says,
"Then please follow me."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:15ciyp7a]Braddok exits the cell, ducking through the door, looking at the slaver that hit him from behind, his eyes cold and his face impassive. [i:15ciyp7a][b:15ciyp7a]One of these days it'll be you getting hit from behind, and there'll be no one there to save you, and if you're lucky enough to live the memory of hos easily uou could have been killed will haunt you for the rest of your life.[/b:15ciyp7a][/i:15ciyp7a] Straightening to his full height once outside the opening in the cell, he looks Lillith, his new "mistress" straight in her lavender eyes with his fierce green ones. [i:15ciyp7a][b:15ciyp7a]I'm not threatening you man in any way lady, but one day it will happen to him, and not by my hand either.[/b:15ciyp7a][/i:15ciyp7a]

The rest of the group follows him out warily, eyeing the gaurds as Braddok makes his statement toward the slaver.[/color:15ciyp7a]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tlethyrr

[color=green:jxxs6pxr]Coming out of the cell last and hearing Braddoks words to the slaver, Rade shakes his head and looks to the big man, speaking to him with his eyes and body. [i:jxxs6pxr]You always have to threaten someone don't you you big oaf? One of these days you're really gonna get hurt for that kind idiocy.[/i:jxxs6pxr]

Looking over to the lady that now has possesion of them, he gives her a weary smile, [i:jxxs6pxr][b:jxxs6pxr]Try to ignore him m'lady. Sometimes he makes the most rude statements at the wrong times, this happening to be one of them.[/b:jxxs6pxr][/i:jxxs6pxr] He bows down to the strange woman that is now their custodian, hoping that his somewhat molifying tone, if not his words, will keep the big mans head on his shoulders for a while longer.[/color:jxxs6pxr]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

"It is quite alright,"
Lilith says softly as she leads you out of the room, and into the hallway,
"I have heard far worse."
She leads you out the door and into an alleyway.The guards are still encircled all around you, and you can see little of the city around there bodies.She leads you through alleys that twist and turn and would make it difficult for you to remember which way you had came.
Finally you stop at a large house.Guards stand before the door, but they bow and step back as Lilith approaches.
She leads you in and down a long hallway, where she unlocks a door, and then proceeds to lead you down a flight of stairs to yet another hallway.Here she unlocks another door and opens it to reveal a barracks style room.
"This will be the quarters for you males, the females will be next door in similiar barracks."