[CAMPAIGN] Shadows Under the Forest

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elspath
Maid
Maid

[CAMPAIGN] Shadows Under the Forest

Post by Elspath »

[b:1nvl3eo0]( Info:[/b:1nvl3eo0] This campain is to consist of one DM (Me) and three advantures of my chosen at a later date. After reading the disciption and if you disided you wish to join the advanture, please message me with char information, stats and information. All char must be level 1 at the start. Looking for a Clerical / Priestes, a warrior and a mage or Thief char's for this advanture.

This campain will be played as a heavy RP and light D&D 3.5 rule set where a DMs whim is a little more important then the dice rolls within the back ground. To state it more simple i think a good RP could win a battle over a simple dice roll.

So read forth young advanturer and may the goddess smile down apon you![b:1nvl3eo0])[/b:1nvl3eo0][/size:1nvl3eo0]

[i:1nvl3eo0][b:1nvl3eo0]Shadow Under the Forest[/b:1nvl3eo0][/i:1nvl3eo0][/size:1nvl3eo0]

Crossing down a trade root a small village looms in a distance with a deep forest rising just past its borders. As the Advantures travil down the road a gloom slowly starts to overcome the landscape as clouds of dark gray seem to roll from the top of the trees of the forest...

Farms litter the land scape with the soft moo'ing of cows as the graze the of the brownish grass under there hoovs. To anyone with eyes its easy to see this land is dying but from one no one is sure. Even the cows grazying seem to have taken ill just like the land scape. the only green to be seen for miles is the forest. Maybe answers will be found within the village limits, or more questions. Only time will tell...[/size:1nvl3eo0]
vin''ult sea''anen d''Myth Drannor Y''teni dosst killian lanke zhah elghinyrr
-=Shadows of the Moon Series=-