The Temple & Grounds Role Playing Area

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

The Temple & Grounds Role Playing Area

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[color=blue:na4hqr1m][b:na4hqr1m]*OOC* This thread is being set up be me for the pursposes of just having IC character interplay. It's not reliant on levels and is not about combat or story line. The purpose of this role playing area is to simulate the Temple & Grounds of The Sanctuary here so that players can interact and have some fun.
Try to stay in character at all times but if you need to go OOC, that's OK.
So without further ado, on with the fun :D *[/b:na4hqr1m][/size:na4hqr1m][/color:na4hqr1m]

Err mod comment: The reason for OOC section is for OOC and freeflow by definition means rules by one does not control (that is what Campaign is for). Also reduced font size and realy debated removing font color.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[Talwyn stands at the enterance of the temple with a friendly smile on his face]

"Welcome to everyone. Now that you're here, take a seat or feel free to wander around the temple and grounds. Or find a comfy spot and abide while telling us something about yourself."
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Jhaelystra
Maid
Maid

Post by Jhaelystra »

*wanders in* Well ^^ How lovely :D This is nice Talwyn :D *plops down on a step*
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[Talwyn sits down next to Jhaelystra on the step and wraps his arm around her waist]

I'm glad you approve my sweet [affectionate smile}

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

ah! it's always nice to see two young lover in each oters embrace

(walks in finds a corner and sits down and begins to sharpen his longsword crimson)
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[with a a friendly wave, Talwyn nods in greeting Thalon]

Hail & well met friend.

It's nice to meet new people at this special place.

[he looked around at the lush gardens that surrounded the temple, enjoying the sight of such tranquil beauty]

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

"Out of the shades of the inner sanctuary comes a lonely drow, wearing a black cloak that somehow makes it difficult to see his moves, or be sure what he is hiding underneath...

He steps into the light and trows asides the halves of his cloak. Takes a long, slivery object hanging next to his rapier with richly engraved precious gems and runes onto the bucket. Rises the object to his mouth. A tune, both sad and beautiful fills the air and reaches the ears of every one round. Slowly but surely he passes a man clad in armour from toes to his head that keeps on smiling to an in all pretty drow lady.

The melody stops, as the drow continues to walk down the steps of the temple. His white hair contrasts with the blackness of his skin.

He turnes his face, as he passes an elf polishing his weapon."
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Climbing up the stairs appears a large figure, yawning and stretching, suggesting, she only woke up.
Heavy steps accompanied by small paws, as a wolf (big wolf) puppy running along side her trying to keep up the pace.
A large pine corn was jammed in it's mouth, as it desperately tried not to drool too much*

*The higher she got on the staircase the bigger she seemed. At the sight of other people, she slowed her pace a bit and observed them for a second while the pup wasted no time in greeting everyone.
Seeing as the puppy was so relaxed, she herself calmed down, and spoke in a deep voice*

I didn't sleep through another meeting did I? It ain't my fault! Blame the High Priestess...just because I'm an 8 foot werewolf doesn't mean I can tackle an army of owlbears on my own. . .
:3
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

not at all i my self have not been hear long. when i arrived Talwyn & Jhaelystra were enjoying each others componay then argoth arrived playing one of the most beutiful tunes that my elvish ears have herd in some time.then you arived

(smiles at rooky for a moment then puts away his red rune encrusted sword only to pull out a smaller blue rune encrusted sword and begins sharping it then turns head to argoth)

argoth why did you stop playing your song it reminded me of someone i once loved (sighs)
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

A lone Drow female walked towards the Temple, loking around at the various people outside. She had heard about the opening of a new Temple, and although she was a Lolthite had told herself to drop by for a quick peek to see whom would be worshipped there.

Entering the grounds to the large building, she stopped for a moment, rubbing her eyes to see if she was seeing well. Unfortunately, she did. A Drow woman was making out with a paladin on the Temple steps and a tall werewolf was advancing on the pair. Another drow was taking care of the music, while an elvish onlooker was busy 'polishing his weapon'.

- "GAH! Sorry, i didn't know this was a Temple of Sune!" *>_<*

Blushing heavily, she clasped her hands in front of her eyes and tried to back out from this obviously adult-oriented ceremony. Still, she backed out against a bench, and ended up sitting down hard as she started mumbling something to herself concerning her luck and curiousity.
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

"Sune? Where?"

* Talwyn blinked, perplexed by the sudden outburst of the latest arrival. He raised a quizical eyebrow and glanced over at the tall werewolf lady and her boisterous companion. *

"Um...hello," he said with a faint smile as he nodded greetings to Rooky.

"What an interesting collection of people we have here."

*Turning back to the drow lady*

"Hail miss. It's not a temple to Sune, well unless that is if someone has snuck in quietly from around the back and taken it over on her behalf since I sat down? I haven't noticed any ravishing red haired girls in negligee parading about here either but perhaps if we wait, they'll show up and do a dance for us?" He grinned at her with a merry twinkle in his eyes.

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Maya stupped muttering for a while as she listened, carefully peeking between her fingers to make sure nothing perverted was going on. There wasn't. With a relieved sigh, she leaned back in her seatfanning her face with her hand for some cool air.

- "..You aren't? Oh wow, thanks the Gods... I came in to see you making out with someone, and with you being a paladin and everything, i kind of assumed... y'know." ^^;
-----
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

*Talwyn gave a friendly wink to the shy drow girl who was peeking at them through her hands*

"You should know that judging people on their appearance can lead to making false assumptions. And just because I'm sitting here with my wife, doesn't necessarily indicate we are Sunites.
Yes I am a Paladin, a true son of the Loyal Fury. And surprising as it may seem, Paladins can have relationships, lovers and marry.
I'm Talwyn and this is my wife, Jhaelystra."

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

- "Heh yeah... Blame us female Drow having sex ed. at like, age 12." ^^;

Standing up again -- now noticing a rather sore behind from sitting down too hard -- she walked up to Talwyn and Jhaelystra, bowing to each of them in turn.

- "Either way, I'm Maya, nice to meet the two of you. Being a cleric of Lolth myself, i guess i just got a bit curious who'd be worshipped here so i more or less got curious and stumbled in here. Looks nice though."

She looked around at the way the Temple had been built, thinking that it really did look quite pretty. Still, she ended up looking at the other visitors as well, politely waiting for an introduction of some sort. She had made hers in general, allowing them the option to get involved in the conversation if they so chose, but if not... well, she wasn't the type to force actions onto others in the first place.
-----
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

where are my manners my name is thalon mercrow slayer of the twin wyerms, hunter of the unseen,and dancer of death for the dark maidien.but you may call me thalon.

(puts away short sword strides over to the comly newcomer gets on one knee takes her hand and gives it a light kiss before going back to his previous task)

i can see how you would mistake this place for a temple of sune (eyes the pair of love birds and gives them a quick smile before turnig back to Ix)had i not been hear a while myself i probly would have made the same assumption.