Inaguration of a newcomer.

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

TheYew
Maid
Maid

Inaguration of a newcomer.

Post by TheYew »

The Yew exposed his blush. He was embarased. Admiting all he had done for the cormanthors. He had to give it up.

[color=blue:odq5q2f8]

Original:
I dont see how to conclude why you have chosen me to return to the surface. I have done crewel things. I have butchered the innocent. I feel that a chance to be fogiven means a lot to me. Still I wonder about turning my back on my people. I will have to fight them. Can I?

Drow:
Usstan dont kyorl lu'oh ulu conclude ele dos inbal detholusin uns'aa ulu yutsu ulu l'shinduago. Usstan inbal xunor crewel klezn. Usstan inbal butchered l'vassnti. Usstan satiir nindel natha mayar ulu tlu fogiven mii'n natha yentil ulu uns'aa. K'jakr Usstan brorn bauth quarnarin ussta rath pholor ussta lodias. Usstan orn inbal ulu malar mina. Shlu'ta Usstan?

[/color:odq5q2f8]

A sword was raised to him and it pieced his belly. Slaying him to one fragment of his life. He lost his power, prestige prised status and nearly his life. He woke up moments later with out any of his learned magic or skill as an assasin.

The only thing he remembered was that he had changed and that he could still use a bow. Thus a shell of his mformer self he became renewed.

[The Yew, Ranger 1]
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Greetings, fellow Drow, how fares thee?
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

On the far end of the forest known as Cormanthor stands the abandoned elven fort Minauthkeep; though it is no longer abandoned. It is the base for House Jaelre, a large group of surface drow, followers of the Masked Lord. The early night was busy as plans for a raid and the midnight stag hunt was worked out in the temple. It was the night of the new moon. The stars shone vivid and brilliant in the cool night. Everyone was excited.
Outside the gated fort she meditated in the shadows, or she tried. Her mind wouldn’t quiet long enough. Too many thoughts, too many questions flooded her mind. She had only recently discovered one of the Nightshadows she was training under was actually an undercover priestess for the Dark Maiden. she knew she should have killed her and exposed her for who she really was, but Inrii couldn’t bring herself to it. Her and Erelurra had grown close the last year; she had planted seeds of doubt in Inriiaynrae Jaelre’s mind, the 'niece' of Jezz the Lame. The drow girl was not lacking in character. She had proven to be a fiercely loyal friend and possessed a fledgling sense of honor even if she was utterly practical and as amoral as a wild snowcat. She needed to get Erelurra out of Minauthkeep. Inrii was not expected to participate, thus she would not be missed for a while.
The sudden change in the environment brought her from her contemplations. Vhaeraun worshipers, mounted on riding lizards brought up from the Underdark, filed out the gates into the woods. The night was to consist of running down a noble hart and then sacrifice its rack of antlers and still-beating heart to the Masked Lord in dark rites that perverted the ancient ways of the surface elves.
As the last lizard exited, Inrii hurried in on swift feet to Erelurra’s quarters. Packed and ready to go they left through the gate opposite of the night hunters. Inrii was dresses in her normal jet black garp. She looked back one last time, just in case she couldn’t return and they left running through the forest.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((9 miles from the elven fort. The target for the raid?))

The woods was quiet and still; unnerving so. Something was gunna happen. The fire burned low and the campers crawled into their makeshift beds for the night. They were going to take turns keeping watch. The halfling was first. Rhayne was the normal ruddy hued with blue black hair and emerald eyes. She tossed another log on the fire and took out her knife and the nearly finish carving. She loved to whittle. Her quality so excellent, she could have a afflunt and comfortable life. But Rhayne was a born adventurer.
As she sat their working on the face, she heard a twig snap. Her ears perked up as she reached for her sling. Looking around she saw nothing but darkness, pitch black. Even the moonlight was gone.
Something was wrong.
She was about to alarm the others when a click came from the large oak above.
That was the last thing she heard as she felt the burning sensation creep through her body from her neck. Then all she knew was darkness.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

[i:21faa2r3]wait[/i:21faa2r3] signs Inrii to Erelurra, [i:21faa2r3]let me cast telepathic link, then we can communicate while running.[/i:21faa2r3]
Inrii went through the correct hand motions and words. Both could feel the link. She then secure Zarstra in the familiar pocket.
[i:21faa2r3] alright lets go[/i:21faa2r3]
They ran westerly for miles along side the creek. Ahead, Inrii spotted an clearing ahead. A small fire blazed. They slowed up as they neared it. Near the fire laid several wrapped bodies.
[i:21faa2r3]still warm[/i:21faa2r3]
Inrii looked around for an ambush as Erelurra check for life. each body contained the definite makes of fine elven blades. The quarrel sticking in the neck of the female halfling confirmed their suspicions. They were killed by drow.
From the tree, Inrii notice the tell-tell signs of lizards mounts; off to a grassy area was a half eaten body and the unmistakable lizard footprint in the soft mud.
[i:21faa2r3]from Minauthkeep[/i:21faa2r3]
[i:21faa2r3]agreed[/i:21faa2r3]
Erelurra finished checking each body as Inrii looted their supplies. This group didn't have alot of wealth, but the rations and water skins were useful. The weapons for the most part were simple and not worth much. The half elf, however, carried a nice longsword. Inrii cast a spell over it. most of her and Erelurra's belongings glowed, revealing secret magical items, as well as the sword in her hand and several pieces of jewlry on the human. She quickly pocked them and sheathed the sword in her scabbard, tossing her own worn out training sword to the ground.
Erelurra looked at Inrii.
[i:21faa2r3]what? it's not like they need it anymore[/i:21faa2r3]
Erelurra just shook her head. [i:21faa2r3]done? we need to bury them[/i:21faa2r3]
[i:21faa2r3] no time I hear them in the distance[/i:21faa2r3]
Erelurra pulled the bodies to the tree, said a prayer and they both headed off along the creek again.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya