Disturbance in the Dark Woods

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

"Jugare ji dosst fuma zhahus natha gareth lu'powerful, ji ele zha'trass dos doeb l'dobor fridj p'wal dosst natha turi'ko..." ("Ok so your family was a strong and powerful, so why boot you out the door just because your a threat...)

This angered Quin to no end, she stopped and think she was just like her father every time her or her mother brought up Drow. She looked at this young Drow and felt as if Maya wanted to actually go back if she could. She could never understand that...

Quin jumped as she saw this being who just pops up in the middle of though as Lightning came in charging at the suspicious elf. Quin leaped in the way of her Pegasus to stop him for charging as he could have harmed him if she would let him.

"Taudl ussta abbil, Nizzre'zhah pi'rescho spooked. Ph'dos jugare?"
(Sorry my friend, Lightning is easily spooked. Are you ok?)

Quin helps the stranger up off the ground. Lightning sniffs him and senses nothing bad bout him and gives him a kiss... Quin looks at him in the weirdest way and laughs.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: [quote:13ij0u60]elven I believe Grey Company has one[/quote:13ij0u60] Thanks mysterious mod person. I've been looking for one.

IC: Malek was about to say something, but now stands open mouthed, staring at the wizard. "You are in the forest of Elwesoron. To be honest I have forgotten it's original name, but that will do for now." Malek looks at the wizard suspiciously for a moment. "Are you a Harpell?"
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

looking a bit shaken at the pegasus that just licked him "Usstan...usstan"*Gulp*"usstan tlun ula jhal ol zhah naut everyday nindel dos kyorl natha pegasus charge dos". (I...I*gulp* I am fine but it is not everyday that you see a pegasus charge you.)
*strokes the pegasus's neck while praising it*
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

"Are you a Harpell?"

Post by Avin Jingzu »

OOC: how do you do that so and so wrote thing at the top of your post?
IC: "A harpell!?! No I am most definatley not a harpell. However i did spend some time with them..."*Shivers unpleasently*"...And i don't want to ever again!"
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

"Usstan tlun 'sohna ji taudl, uk zhah ves protective d'uns'aa 'zil Usstan tlun d'ukta... jhal k'jakr nau ssrig'luin ulu inbau jal worked phor saph nindel." (I am again so sorry, he is very protective of me as I am of him... but still no need to get all worked up like that.)

She looked to Malek and then to the three new arrivals well four including herself. What was the odds to run into so many different beings with so much in common.

"Vel'bol natha akh?" (What a group?) Quin whispered the words to herself as she looked from one to the other and she didn't even noticed she had spoken them.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: On the post reply screen there should be a button that says "quote" I'm sure that from there, you can figure the rest out.

IC: Malek sighs his relief. "Good. I feel safer already." He looks around to see how the others, especially the she-wolf, are taking this sudden arrival.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

[quote="Quin_Larien_Halfling"]"Usstan tlun 'sohna ji taudl, uk zhah ves protective d'uns'aa 'zil Usstan tlun d'ukta... jhal k'jakr nau ssrig'luin ulu inbau jal worked phor saph nindel." (I am again so sorry, he is very protective of me as I am of him... but still no need to get all worked up like that.)[/quote]

"Usstan tlun taudl ka usstan inbal offered fol insult ussta jallil ol zhahus unment ka usstan inbal" (I am sorry if i have offered some insult my lady it was unment if i have.) *turns to group adresses them in common* "Now i know where I am lord, lady...companions to them"*glances at the wolf and the pegasus*"but the question still remains as to 'when' am I?"
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Quin was shocked to have heard the word lady and did not know where it was too... It couldn't have been towards her... Looking to Malek, remembering their conversation earlier that evening.

"Qualla, fridj lar uns'aa Quin, lu'nindol zhah Senger Malek." (Please, just call me Quin, and this is Lord Malek.) With a smile she looked deep into his blue eyes, letting him know, he is a Lord in her eyes.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Whoah, I think I'm just falling behind too much now; ttfn.

IC: The wolf pads off with a nod to Lightning, looking for something to eat. Two leggeds are strange creatures.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek looks over at the wolf, sorry to see it go. Wolves are such noble creatures he thought, and as a Ranger he was usually able to enjoy their company. "I do not consider myself a lord. As to when we are, that is a very strange question, and I think I understand it's nature. Before I attempt my answer however, I would like to know who I am addressing."
Last edited by Malek on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

OOC: I need an avatar but i cant find any good ones :'(
IC:"my name is Nathan Jingzu"*bows with hat sweep*"I am most obviously a wizard, in the servic of eilistraee. And i came here because a Harpell said a teleportation spell wrong" *mutters under breath* "and it's not the first time that has happened."
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: google moon elf. you'll find one...eventually. it took me forever to find mine.

IC: "Well, then. Ummm...what time of day was it when you teleported?"

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

*looks to Malek, Maya, Nathan and to the spider and her Pegasus. She felt so out of place with so many beings and creatures, not used to being around so many. Quin took a few steps back and slowly sinking into the shadow. Lightning noticed and slowly faded as well with out a sound of his hooves. Where would she go she thought, better than being a burden to this fine elf, but he had enough problems.

She spread her wings as did Lightning and with out a sound she lifted off the ground as she gave her farewells silent whispers saying, "I am sure we will meet my Lord Malek". Tears came as she turned in the air and flew off with out letting him know, that she will be watching him. Like she did from the very start of the morning before. Quin promised herself she wouldn't be far, not far at all as she tried to stop crying as she looks back to the figures getting smaller and smaller.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

A she flies off she might hear a cry of surprise and confusion. Then moments later, one of remorse as Malek realized what she had done. Malek slumped against a tree, having broken off his conversation with Nathan. He felt different about Quin. He could not explain, but he knew...she was something special to him.
Last edited by Malek on Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

*Lightning stopped in mid air and tried to turn around, he knew how Quin thinks and feels. Quin would have none of it and urged him away from the small group, she said in a whisper tone, I am half Drow and he is full Moon Elf. Do you want me to endanger him?" Tears poured from her darken lavender eyes as she told her Pegasus her thoughts. " I will however protect him with my life as I know you would follow me anywheres my fine steed."

She again looks towards where they were all. With an short chant she placed a enchantment on the two of them. They looked as if they had just vanished but a black cloak covered them where they hovered so she could watch and turn back if necessary. She did Not trust that spider for the life she she has.*

*Quin closed her eyes and chanted a spell her mother had taught her when she was just a child. When ever she went too far from home and was lost she would say this spell and used the wind to send aid or information of where she is at. The whole time her eyes were shut and she finished the incantation she said these words, "I am here if you want me to stay. I am by your side if you want me to be. Just follow your dreams and I will be right behind you, my Lord Malek." The whisper was carried through the wind along with a strain of her silky silver hair. As the breeze reached Malek it encircled him like she would have if she was standing next to him and the words only touched his ears.*