The Vale of Shadow (Part 3)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((ahhhhhhhh....stupid internet!!! >:( ))

She heard the whistle. "looks like he's got it under control."
saved! Inrii headed into the now dark and unstable tower. she scanned the broken furnature and scattered books for anything useful. then she headed twords the stairs.

----
Alya aughed in glee as they watched the ranger capture the device.
Neriah looked at her, "dont you care they plan revenge on you?" she asked more curious how the drow was gunna deal with them when they got back. of course Alya was half insane so there was no telling what she would do.
"let him throw it at me. it will be mine. maybe you should worry about me overthrowing you?"
"ha! your too unstable and dont care for the postion. or you would have had it long before I came along."
"ah, true. well, time to see about this Vale. tho curious. if i can find it, why would you send those groups to look for it?"
a smile crossed the fey'ri's face. "does it matter? you will not find the exact location. no one can. so you will tell them the general vacinity. but I suspect the female drow already knows that. Mayindia did a good job."
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Hearing them he just shook his head and looked to the bag then to eili." Lets go find something useful around here, I really do not think that this is it. If it is the woman is insane and needs to be shoved in here as well." He'd begin going through the other rooms looking for the archmage quarters. If he could find that and it was intact he knew there would be some goods he could use.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka followed Inrii as she bolted up the stairs; he began searching the rooms for this odd book that Alya was so obsessed with, little did he know that it would bring him into contact with an engineered soldier from another realm.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((bringing him here? i thought u were taking him to the inn...?))

Inrii saw nothing of value. she looked at a few, and thumbed through some. it was just books, many ones she didnt wanna know what was inside of them....(bad wizards! haha got idea from dragon age awakenings...the female dwarf pulls one, ask what it is, looks, then is like, 'oh, nevermind'.)
recalling Alya's description to Veraka, "the warded chest in the wizard's study."
'[color=green:wozcoxr4]and dont tell us there's like tons of wizard studies![/color:wozcoxr4]'
Inrii headed up the stairs. she passed the students and apprentices floor. highly unlikely to have it there. the 3rd floor would have to be looted. the labs and classrooms would have to have something good in there. she stepped onto the fourth floor, the teachers and head hanchos rooms, archmage quarters.
there was a long hall on this floor and at least 10 doors. at the end of the hall, the stairs lead to the top floor.
"alright Zarstra, time to look for a warded chest."
she heard slight shuffling in on of the rooms.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((I'm not bringing Onix into here; are you nuts Inrii, Zek would be at his wits end with a guy like Onix.:evillol:))

Veraka raced up the stairs, saying to Inrii, "watch, it'll be guarded."
They both reached the top and split up into a long hallway, and heard the same noise that Inrii did; "I hate it when I'm right."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((i was thinking the cat since the tower is unlivable...but other things will happen in the tower soon.))

Inrii drew Dancing Shiv and eased to the room. to their surprise and relief it was a familar cat digging thru stuff.
the drowess visible relaxed.
"Eili, Zek back there?" she whispered.

a slight rumble occured beneath their feet, different from the energy pulse. they would need to be careful and step lightly.
the tower was becoming structurally unsound(?).
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Eili looked back and seemed to raise a paw with a slight meow as if to say yes. Zek meanwhile felt the rumbling and shook his head as he was in the room all but ransacking the room. Hearing the meow he stepped out and saw Inrii and nodded" Come in here and check things out. If it's not here, it's very well hidden." Of course he was planning on going through the books in the bookcase. Always nice to find a new tome who knows perhaps learn some magic or some new knowledge. Either way it was a boon.
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((ohhh, that would explain things))
Hearing a meow right as he followed Inrii into the room, Veraka saw step out and tell Inrii to come on in; the aasimar followed suit, asking, "Zek, you want you weapons back now, or when we clear this rickety structure?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Looking at Veraka" now would be grand. Just in case we have to deal with anything I don't want to deal with." Pulling off a random book he checked it over before opening it up and thumbed through the pages" Nothing special, just some notes on students.. would be interesting to read though."
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii went to the back digging thru stuff. "did you have fun? so how did stop it?" she asked curious.
as on the first floor, there were many useless among the useful books.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Agreed," Veraka nodded to Zek, as he reached for the ranger's weaponry that was strapped to his back; he brought the twin swords out, and Zek's bow, plus anything else the ranger had removed.
"Here; you'll be wanting these back," he said, extending the weapons to the ranger; "oh and if you have the time, could you potentially teach me a few 'tricks' with this weapon?" Veraka pulled out on of his diamond-edged tanto tips knives. "I've been thinking of a few ways to inventively use this on Alya."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Nodding he took his gear and put them back in their places especially the bow and his blades especially the two new aquired ones. Moving a hand through his hand for a moment before he tossed the book aside and went to rummage through the others." At times I'm wondering if we should scorch everything here when we're done." Thinking" I don't see why not, they're not hard to use, of course I prefer the stealth approach, then slashing the throat and vital areas. A catastrophic failure in the blood supply to all vital areas." Moving on through the books he tapped his foot on the floor going through them." Have fun waiting? As for how I disbled it.. it's in a bag I have.. let's just say I plan on unleashing it on someone in the near future.
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

she laughed, "you put it in a bag of holding? thats what I said I would do...oh thats scary for you if you think like me. and we get to throw it at her, right?"
Inrii moved on to another pile, there just wasnt any runed tomes in here. she did pocket several things that looked useful. soon she would identify all the new stuff.
Zarstra looked thru 6 of the rooms before she came upon a chest fitting the description.
"[i:nztgyfu0]i think I found it[/i:nztgyfu0]," she sent to Inrii.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Let's just say that I find several of your techniques 'useful' in certain situations," Veraka replied to Zek, sheathing the tanto.
Upon hearing Inrii's question about throwing the sphere at Alya, he laughed; "dibs on the first throw!" he called out. He then heard the movements of a certain lizard.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Shrugging slightly" or have it open just as we walk out, unleashing the unholy hell in there." He wandered to the arch mage chambers and looked around" Would be nice to find a nice staff " Eili retorted" Right.. something else you can flaunt and strut around with.." He muttered" Yeah.. right more like a convenient thing to slap someone with.
Site, story being redone