The Vale of Shadow (Part 3)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

Inrii was still pacing when she heard it. "I think he's arguing with the cat. why do yall do that to us?" she asked Zarstra.

another level contains many rooms. rooms of young wizards sent to study. the doors are crumbled and the furnature for the most part destroyed.
above that contains libraries, classrooms, and labs.
then the satirs lead to the teachers and high wizards
and finally a locked room.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Moving all the ways through the various rooms he shook his head" Figured.. an academy for the magi... and they failed miserably so here's the result.. figures..." Moving to the door he checked it, locked perfect. Kneeling down he checked the lock over before rummaging through a bag and pulled out his lock picking set and went to work as eili chimed in." You're really good at that... I wonder how many bedrooms you..." Zek shook his head." An assassin had to do what they had too.. theft and breaking and entering..." He just idly hummed to himself as he went to work on the lock.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka listened to the discussion between the lizard and Inrii, shaking his head in the process; what he was curious about was what was in this damn hell tower that Alya wanted so badly.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

(i forgot to divide it. the first part was to you and second part to Zarstra. but oh well.)

"how do you just stand there?" she asked the warrior, a bit edgy. "how are you not going nuts?"
she paused in her pacing to listen. but she didnt doubt the assassin would leave no sound.
"so what do you think this is about? Last time I was here, I was forced into an internal guild war, and used for bait! I dont know why I sugguested we come here. But she is one of the best and closest I know, even if she is a bit insane!"

the engery had a longer gap this time, but then was followed by two more.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"If I have to wait, I wait; I don't bother thinking 'what ifs' on a battle-field, those only get you killed."
"As to what do I think about all this; oh that's pretty simple, actually; I think that that Alya friend of your's is after something she couldn't get herself, and that she has the hots for both me and Zek, apparently."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"inactivity doenst bug you at all? and yes she does." she said, slightly still annoyed with her, "and anything with a 'y' chromosome."

the door is stubborn but the magic has been worn out and after a while the door finally opens.
inside is a light brighter than anything. in the midst of the room is a glowing shpere of pulsating energy. as close as it is, the energy is barely tolerable. the force and power are felt deep into your bones.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"No inactivity, does bug me, a lot actually. Waiting around while someone does their job, no, that doesn't." Upon hearing the last part of her statement, he figured he'd throw in, "So does she always try and seduce guys like us, or is it just me? Also, you seem more pissed off at that fact then I've normally seen you before."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

As soon as the light came he closed his eyes waiting for his eyes to slowly adjust. Eili all but hissed at it and shut up refusing to say anything. Packing up his things he blinked several times trying to get used to it. The energy was maddening, feeling it to the core, like you were in the presence of something. Taking one of his cheap throwing daggers he briefly glanced to where the sphere was and then around trying to see if there's something that he could use to shut the damn thing down. Of course in his mind he had no qualms on using this against alya for what they went through.
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked up to the stair well, seeing a hint of light coming both from the staircase itself; "Inrii, do you even have the slightest hint on how to shut this thing down, because if you don't, I'm afraid that ranger friend that you have more than a liking for isn't going to be having an easier time with it, whatever it is."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"yeah. she's like a guy in the chemical/hormone department. of course I was suprise she didnt take yall to her room then," Inrii scoffed. his last statement took her back.
"well...she, just rubs me wrong I guess? she'd bug you if certain feature were so obvious and out there. beside, she used me as bait once."
the light made its way to them as the energy was harder more forceful now the barrier was gone.
"hint no. but I would throw a bag of holding over it. prolly not the best idea." she paused, "wait, more than a liking? what is that supose to mean?"
Zarstra then spoke, "[i:39mj0479]haha!"[/i:39mj0479]
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Muttering as he felt the greater power coming out he shook his head as he unloaded everything from one of his bags to another. When it was empty he braced himself and forced himself to move closer and closer until he was close enough to toss the bag over the sphere. Weighting it slightly with a stone so the farther end would go ahead first letting the bag keep open. Of course he would keep this bag and use it to make Alya's life a living hell. Oh yeah.. completely ruin the city. perfect.
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The aasimar grinned, all the while cocking an eyebrow; "as 'tempting' as she is, and I say that lightly, I've met more likable women, quite a few among them drow, who weren't as jump-in-and-get-it-over-with as Alya is." Veraka had to smile at the lizard laughing, it was a first after all.
"Oh dear, did Zarstra not tell you? What did I mean by 'more-than-a-liking'? That's simple; I'm referring to how easily you jumped to Zek's defense when Alya tried to tempt him like the succubus that she is, how you're more than little concerned about the ranger's safety. You didn't think I wouldn't notice, hmm?" He said with a wry smile, knowing that he'd caught her completely off guard.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"what? she tell me what?" she asked looking to the lizard who was in legue with the warrior apparently. then he did really catch the usualy quick witted sorceress off guard. she pasued and had no retort.
"you know what, just,....ugh!"
she began to pace again, when the light suddenly dissipated.

the bag seams to fight back and the building grow dark. the building now seamed to become more unstable as the magic suppoeting and reparing it is not available.
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Tieing the chord off of the bag he looked around Before moving out of the room and began searching as eili moved out and just looked at him fur all frizzled out. He moved to a window and looked down spotting the movement of her pacing and whistled" Hurry up!" was all he called before going back to hunting for treasure
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Ugh' what?" he asked, then feeling the rumble.
Veraka looked up the stairs, a concerned look coming across his face.
"Zek! Where the fierfek are ya?!" he yelled up the stairs.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix