Nightmare of the future Pt.2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((HAHAHA Drakin's drunk))
"Well if you ever decide to go to Mount Celestia, let me know; I've always been curious to see if my mother is there or not. At least you still have your mother with you on the plane that you choose to call home." Veraka contemplated what his mother would say to him if she ever laid eyes on him again; he looked up into the sky, a single tear coursed its way down his face.

Taberina gave a wicked grin, for the assassin had just given her a very valuable piece of information that she saw potential use for.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

((Buzzed, not drunk :p))

"Well, I still have my brother, for whatever that's worth," Drakin laughed, "He might have some. . . issues, but we're family. In the end, we still help each other, for a price."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((what? oooo dont tell inrii, she would so mess with him...wait i am her... :devil: ))

Ariali looked up to see a new side of the warrior. she slowly laid a comforting hand on his forarm. "maybe after you get your answers...?"
----
Inrii also noticed the change in voice and mannor. she was shocked too. she then noticed the priestess' smirk and realized what she was calculating. Inrii would have been also had she been her.
"family, pffft. they can join deities with that toad."
she sets up on her elbows and looks at the half drow....
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

"Might be my non-Drow half," Drakin said, "But, sometimes, we need all the help we can get, and family is the best to get it from. . . even if they're a bit. . . insane. Though I only ask for help from the living. The dead have their own problems to worry about."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked down at Ariali, who was doing her best to comfort him; "Thank you and I'd like that," he took a deep breath, trying to keep his calm; "My mother; I never knew much beyond the fact that she was a solar among the heavens," as he said this, another crystalline orb made its way down his cheek.

"For once I have to agree with you," Taberina said to Inrii, indicating her comment about families.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"all of people to agree, the spider kisser. what a world I end up in."
Inrii looked to Drakin, he was acting unusual, even for an assassin. Had they not had the lolthite, she might have messed with him.
----
She thought about reaching up to his face, but wasnt sure how he would react. "but you have the Maiden, and friends, strange choices but still friends, and I'm here. I know no one can replace a mother...but their here for you. well, I'm here."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka wiped away his tear; it had been a very long time since he was this calm and an even longer time since he'd vented his emotions.
"Believe it or not, the crazed assassin is the closest person I have to a brother and the pyro-nut Inrii, well, she definitely keeps my wits about me," as he said this, he looked at Ariali, his eyes seemed to be almost shining their radiant silver; "and thank you. The furball was right about one thing; I'm definitely more calm in your presence." Veraka then heard a slight laugh emanate from Aurora.

Taberina caught on to the assassin's change in demeanor and took the initiative; "you mean to tell me that your brother is twice as insulting and more eccentric than you; hmm I'd be doing you a favor by giving him to Lolth."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin laughed at the priestess, "I would pay to see you try. He's eccentric yes, but clever, maybe a little too much so. I wouldn't try to go after him for more money than the most matrons can give me. Especially in his tower. Place is more guarded than most masters at the Host Tower. He's a paranoid that one, and he likes finding out what kinda. . . pain one can go through. In fact, I'm sure he would welcome you with open arms."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali looked to Aurora, "did she just laugh at you?" then she began laughing herself. "I am glad you think so in my presence." she said blushing again like a girl. why did she feel so silly(?) now? she then looked at his eyes a second, but enough t notice the change in them.
"my, how long has it been?" the fire growing low. she had even forgotten how warn out she was.
----
Inrii slipped into reverie, but was able to know what was going on around her. soon she would prolly be on watch anyway.
"if you dont such up, you can join her yourself." she called to the priestess. "we're not stupid enough to fall for your games."

))alright, i should head to bed...sooo late here... :zzz: ((
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka gave a smile at Ariali as she laughed; he then noticed how late it was.
"I believe that we are past the midnight marker for time, and a good way past the point at which we should be resting." As he said this, he went over to Aurora and again, used her as a pillow. She looked at him, [i:3kelp94t]you should definitely not mistake Ariali in her wolf form for me if you continue to do this; I'm not sure that she would take it the same way I do[/i:3kelp94t] she said this so both of them could hear her.

The storm warrior then heard Inrii's over-top retort at the priestess and Drakin's sarcastic, but true comment. Veraka called over, "Now what are you two squabbling about; Drakin are you hammered again; cause if you are, don't make me bring down another tavern onto your sorry ass," he called over in a joking tone, smiling at his remark.

Taberina was a little taken aback by the fieriness of the other drowess and her remark.
She turned away, at least from Inrii, and whispered, more to herself, "then it seems that both he and I share something of interest."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali switched to her wolf form and found a good spot in the grass. she heard Aurora's comment, but was too tired to ask. she fell into reverie relatively quickly.
----
Inrii sat up realizing those around her were sleeping, adding kinling to the fire. sometimes she wished she could sleep like humans did. but then she probably wouldnt be still alive. She ignored the priestess, but watched her movements and actions. Inrii cast a globe of invulerbility around herself. If Taberina managed to get loose, she would be ready.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka noticed how easily Ariali went into a trance like state; "she makes it seem almost to easy," he said to Aurora as he laid his head down. Aurora merely nodded her agreement. Veraka then fell into a sleep himself.

Taberina was certain that the drow sorceress would kill if given the chance; she then noticed the assassin was fiddling with something that he must have gotten off of her person. She smirked as she realized what it was.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin held the priestess's medallion between his fingers. Wondering why Drow worship this deity, it seemed even more foolish worshiping this one that some of the other gods.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

after a few hours the lythari rose her head fully rested. it was still a few hours before dawn. she saw Inrii awake and keeping the fire going. Switching back to her elven form she went over by Inrii.
"why are you still up?"
Inrii came out of her thoughts with a slight shake of her head.
"only need a couple hours."
Ariali didnt know what to say, what to converse about.
Inrii saw the debate and such in her and attempted conversation till the others stirred, "so whats the deal with you two?"
with a bit of stumbling, "I..um..he..."
"nevermind," she said stiring the fire.
"what about you?" she asked, her tone indicating what she was asking.
now it was Inrii's turn to hesitate.
thankfully noise changed the subject and drew their attention.
Last edited by Inriiaynrae Jaelre on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin had been sleeping lightly when he heard the noise of twigs snapping. He woke up quickly and saw Inrii and Ariali together. He figured it must have been one of them to make the noise, until he noticed that they were both looking out into the woods, searching for something.

Drakin slowly rose into a crouch, not wanting to be caught flat on his back if something did attack.

[color=darkblue:312q969t]Can't we even get a decent nights sleep,[/color:312q969t] Drakin thought.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.