Nigthmare of the Future

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked up to see Aurora coming toward him, odd thing was that she was tailed by a black-furred wolf. His reaction was one of curiosity, out of the fact that Aurora had either befriended or captured a wolf; [i:1p7usyeg]probably the former, given Aurora's nature.[/i:1p7usyeg] he thought to himself as his white furred companion walked up.
[i:1p7usyeg]Veraka, this is Ariali, a Lythari of the Silver Shadow tribe, follower of Selune, and your savior.[/i:1p7usyeg] Aurora said to him, inclining her head toward Ariali. Veraka looked over the Lythari, curious as to how and why she'd helped him.
"It appears that I owe you my life, Airali, follower of Selune." Veraka said to her.
Last edited by veraka on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((just in case, Lythari have no hybrid form. so they look like normal wolves, just larger...))

Ariali sat, her head cocked and her golden eyes intense yet friendly.
Her body made the transformation quickly, leaving her as a wild elf kneeling before them. She stood up, tanned elf, with gold eyes and waist-length wavy burgundy hair. Her dress was simple, a black leather top that tied up the front. her skirt was calf length with stilts running up both sides to reveal her black moccasin boots with sias. on her cloth belt was a chakram, rarely used. around her wrist was bound black leather cloths.
She blushed as he thanked her. "I cannot leave one to die when I can help. 'give aid to all who need it'" she quoted.
"You know my name, may I ask of your names?"
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((my mistake, thanks for the heads up))
A look of surprise crossed Veraka's face as he witnessed the wolf take on the shape of a female wild elf; however, he mentally slapped himself for not remembering the Lythari from his training.
"I am Veraka Orden, storm warrior and paladin of Elistraee; and I believe you've already my winter wolf companion, Aurora," he said gesturing toward Aurora, and then waving his hand to Zazzt, the monk, said "and this Zazzt."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"so what happened here? Aurora told me you came seeking a cleric and the village was attacked."
She studied Zazzt out of the corner of her eye, trying to discern if he followed the Lady. He couldnt be evil if Veraka allowed him to travel with him.
"I can offer assistance, what little I can."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked at Aurora, then thought about what he knew and what he was trying to accomplish with his mission.
"Well to answer your first question, an old nemesis of mine led the army of lyncanthopes that you saw attacking the village. Who he is and why he keeps attacking me both elude me."
Veraka twisted his head away in disgrace.

"As for me seeking a cleric; well I'm seeking someone who can understand dreams and perhaps interpret them for information. As for where to go to find such a person, I've the slightest idea," he admitted; "as for your help, we would welcome whatever help you can offer."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zazzt bowed before the strange wolf turned elf. He simply assumed that she was a werewolf that wasn't evil. Despite his studies, he had never heard of the Lythari. He bowed, "I assume it was you who healed this young barbarian's wounds? If so, we would happily take on a cleric as powerful as yourself."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"I have no plans, I could accompany yall and help out if you wish. Unfortunately I have no idea where we're at. the portal opened here, but maybe They wanted me here. As far as dreams, I'm afraid I know little of that. Elves do not normally sleep like many of the races do."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"They? Nameless groups disconsert me, milady." He bowed, "My name is Zazzt De'Virdeen. It would be my pleasure to have you travel with us."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"very well. I'm Ariali of the Silver Shadow tribe. my clan follows the elven deities (seldrine), Eilistraee and Selune. I use 'they' to refer to them all. Someone wanted me here and so here the portal dropped me."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt smiled, "Well, in that case, it is fortunate that you were sent here, i think Veraka feels the gratitude more than I do."

Zyeke
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka heard what Zazzt had said and nodded his agreement in with it.
"To right you are," Veraka said to Zazzt, turning to face Ariali; "In any case, know that I am grateful for your assistance, and that I owe you one."
"Regardless, I do need to find someone who can understand dreams; Zazzt do you know anyone who is like this?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Not as such, no." Zazzt shrugged, "I am a battle wizard, never had much use for diviners. They make decent scouts, but apart from that, I can't blast it or hit it, I highly doubt they could do much to help me with it." He smiled, "Although yonder preistess," He waved at Ariali, "Might be able to find us another, more powerful of her order, or even another faith, who could help you." He waved his hand, and His pack flew into his open hand, along with his staff. He pulled his pack over his shoulder, and with a wave to Veraka, walked towards, what he hoped, was the inn. However, instead of goin into the building, he expertly climbed the wall, and crossing his legs sat by the chimney, his dark form blurred by the late hour, "Perhaps it would be best if we all retired for the night. The battle is over, I think we have earned our rest."

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"well, my clan's not so welcoming of anyone other than the clan members. thats why few hear of us. they prefer to stay unseen and unknown. our best bet is seeking a village or something."
Ariali had never been to a city or a real town. This, now wasted village, was the biggest she'd been to.
"rest now? I supose its for the best. But is here the safest?" she asked Vereka after Zazzt headed off.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"With that blasted vampire, Dacuda, running around, nowhere is safe; but this village should be adequate enough for now, besides I believe that they will have their fair share of injured that the both of us should see to."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"vampire?" she asked, "is he hunting you? well, I supose we find a spot for yall to rest. I can scout out the area and such. The night is my element, if my black fur didnt give that away," she winked.