The Vale of Shadow (Part 2)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

Inrii, trying to mentally erase the thoughts she just heard, "lets get this done."
also implying, 'lets exit before speaking of anything.'

"remember, the warded chest in the wizard's study and the rune studded tome are mine. all else your welcome to," Alya spoke.

Inrii led the way out.
things hadnt changed with Alya since last time. the question was who was the pawn and who was controlling the dice (or however that cliche suppose to go)

when they exited, Alya giggled like a child. she figured something Inrii likely hadnt figured out. how she loved messing with the girl. and with such info, she had some leverage.
She walked back upstairs to speak with Neriah.
"well done. does she suspect? how much do you think they will acomplish?" Neriah asked.
shrugging, "eh, depends. but the deal is on, the males are mine no matter what. you can have her."
"my so quick to turn on allies? your are truly drow."
"I could say the same of you."
a wicked grin spread across the fey'ri's face as she sipped the strong drink and walked back to the scrying globe.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

He followed them and shook his head." Something about all of this stinks... and I don't think it was our informant. Then again that might not have helped matters."
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels that this situation is FUBAR already," Veraka commented to Zek; "though I suppose we mine as well check into this place."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((it kinda dead on the site today...or i just have no life... ))

"it does and is," still annoyed somewhat. "but Alya is good in divinations as well, even despite her.... just keep your wits when around her."
she looked around the slums they were back in, seeing who would likely be following them.
"stop for supplies? then someone should scout to see who guards the tower and stuff."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Laughing at Inrii's comment, Veraka replied to her casually; "well that goes without saying. Especially when she decided, um . . . . . 'inspect' Zek and myself."
He then nodded at Inrii's suggestion; "a wise course of action."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

He nodded slowly and chuckled" I normally don't mind such inspections.. just something annoyed me.. Oh thats right.. I'm here on business not on pleasure." Nodding to her he spoke" We need some rope.. if we can find the power source and if it's a crystal a blow to the stone could stop the pulses and knock it form it's perch. Of course if it's timed.. we time the pulses and run in and out
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii looked at him, then shook her head.

they headed into the crowed parts of the town, into the Market square. there was a simple shop, but she remembered his unique and secret selection of stuff.
"Kareah has a good selection."
she opened the door to the shop and entered.

"welcome, to shop, humble. Humble shop?" he said in broken common. "have your needs!"

Inrii set her pack down to pull out the painting from the house in the forest. she unrolled it and studied it again. then rolled it back up and waited while Zek and Veraka shopped.
Last edited by Inriiaynrae Jaelre on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka browsed around, curious about what this shop had in it; he walked up to the shopkeeper.
"Do you have anything in your inventory that goes 'Boom'?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

He looked at her and shook his head" Long story..." When they entered the shop he spoke" Veraka try big boom... like.. dragon wrath boom.. actually..." He wandered off to look for some goodies.. A drow.. with arson, theft and other dirty deeds on his mind cannot bode well.
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Kareah smiled very widely, "big boom," then put his finger to his lips, "shhhhh. not guards?"
Inrii answered, "no gurads, for Alya."
He walked over to what looked like shelves and pulled a switch. the shelved swiveled out to reveal a room full of (think black market stuff) things, including grenades, poisons, torture weapons, even stuff most people never even heard of.
he motions for the large guy to follow. Kareah showed Veraka different explosives. "big money?" putting his hand out.

Inrii set the painting on the counter. and waited outside the closet while Kareah was in their with Veraka.
"and if you werent on business...?" she ask.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Big money equals good items," he said, pulling out one of his remaining platinum pieces from his previous excursions from the Underdark, way back when he was in Lith My'athar.
"This should more than adequate to pay for my needs," he said, flipping the coin to the shopkeep. Veraka then put his remaining coins away, in only a place that he could access and if someone decided to try a sleight of hand on him, they'd quickly find out why only he could access the coins.
He then proceeded to grab a quite a few pieces of quality explosives and a few vials of a green-yellowish gelatin, knowing all to well that a good shake would set them off.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Kareah took the coin and checked the quality. he smiled putting it into his pocket, then indicated some more lethal items. "nice stuff." of course he was hoping Veraka would buy more things.
"blow up dragon or large village. mighty weapons."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Indeed they are; I definitely know where to come should I need more of them," he said, making sure that his goods were what they were supposed to be. Content with what he saw, he made his way out of the shop, and over to Inrii and Zek, who seemed to be discussing antics on Alya's moves of attempted persuasion.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((you mean outside the closet/storage?))

Kareah walked out of the compartment, waiting to see if anyone else wanted something. he saw the rolled up painting on the counter and picked it up. he liked what he saw.
it depeticed a scene from history: a beast creature fighting against elves, and with darker skinned elves. the painting was crude, but the shopkeeper knew what it was, Malar teaming up with Lolth against the Seldarine during the crown wars.
his eyes grew wide studying it. he knew some of elven history and this painting was worth alot.
since the elven female was speaking, he asked the warrior, "where you get this? you know this?" he showed Veraka the painting, eager to explain it...((since inrii's busy in conversing till a ranger can speak...:p ))
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((clever . . :roll:, having the paladin sell it, okay))
Veraka was stopped short by a quite-eager shop keeper, who was holding a painting, rough as it be, of a battle of sorts. Upon hearing his question, the storm warrior gave a curious glance to to the painting.
[i:12c7d4hw]I don't recall finding this, and I'm the ranger such items, soo. . . .[/i:12c7d4hw] he thought to himself, grabbing a decent size pebble that happened to get stuck in his armor.
"What's it to you?" he asked the shopkeep in a stern tone; Veraka knew what the painting was, judging from the elven and dark elven figures in it. As Veraka posed his question to the shopkeeper, he flicked the little rock as hard as he could at Inrii, intending on getting her attention one way or the other.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix