The Vale of Shadow (Part 2)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Smirking slightly he nodded as he walked with them quietly and while the crowds were large enough he knew that it meant profit. When the hooded figure made themselves known he looked at them" Shall we?"
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

"somewhere around here; she's not too hard to spot once you know what to look for." she whispered to Veraka.
"of course," she said in response to Zek. ((i so wanna say i grab the arm and walk...i know cliche...))
Inrii silently whispered the words to a true seeing spell.
they were what they appeared.
she stopped and waited, her arms crossed, letting them come twords her.
he got the signal and came closer.
"welcome to the night above," he spoke in drow.
she took her hand, curled her fingers and flipped it. a sign of a dead spider and a symbol used among those of vhaeraun.
"follow me," he whispered and began to walk off.
"told you word spread quick. follow, but still watch your stuff."
she fell in step behind the cloaked male who lead them to an unremarkable building. he spoke the arcane words and the doors open.
"enter," he said hoarsely.

once inside, it was like they entered a portal. the place was dark, cloaked in shadows, but it was anything but empty.
the guildleaders spared no expense. the main hall had two set of stair twisting up to another floor. doors were evenly spaced thru the round room.
"it sure changed," Inrii muttered under her breath.
----
((since veraka wants a girl who can kick his but...;) ))
the fey'ri laughed with glee. her plans were working perfectly. Mayindia did exactly as she predicted.
Alya was in the room during this time.
"I suspect you should go see your company. but dont forget!" she told Alya.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((What, a demon-descendant elf female, fun :devil: ;this could get interesting, and challenging))

"So. . . this is where your esteemed 'friend' lives?" Veraka asked, now more out of curiosity than anything else. Veraka started to feel uneasy at all of this.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Following her he just kept an eye on his stuff and those of of the two with him. He wasn't really phased by this, then again he had done some jobs for thieves guilds and for some cities in the past. Not theft... persay more of ridding the city of a problem. " This.. reminds me of stories I heard about some other cities, didn't think i'd get to go this deep into things. I might actually be enjoying this."
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"you seam to be having more fun than him," she indicated the nervous and uneasy warrior. "but we can always find ways to have fun," she winked.
"live, work, the guild, however you want to put it." she said, "but basically. she was always a good 'bard'.

((clothes aint my thing, so it's an attempt...))
a door finally opened upstairs. out walked the palest elven female anyone had every seen. her skin was white as snow, even her hair was silvery white, pulled up in a ponytail. but her mannerism were not so elven. the only indication of the drow in her was the unmistakable red eyes. She was unique, born with no skin pigmentation, an albino drow.
the female was dressed in a black leather corset, amplifying her 'feminine charm' and barely able to contain her, a form fitted velvet black skirt, slitted up to her waist to reveal her shapely legs. on her delicate feet were only slippers, but even they were enchanted. her jewelry hung low to draw attention to her features. numerous rings adored her hands.
there were no obvious weapons, but she could cast a spell quicker than one could blink. for her words were like honey, and few could escape her charm. she preyed on males, especially lonely souls.

"this is..."
"Inriiaynrae Jaelre? is it really you child? it been a while then. so grown up looking. no cant be right, your not in your third decade yet are you?"
"...Alya Vandree."
Last edited by Inriiaynrae Jaelre on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Chuckling darkly" Well.. I like to live how I wish.. all around I make a profit.." Watching as the doors opened he nodded" I can hardly wait for such fun. I'm almost quivering in excitement from it." Was he really? no, just the varied forms of behavior from him it kept people on their toes around him. Granted the more drow side of him was subdued and he had a more.. personable and enjoyable personality. Just sometimes.. there was the black heart that wanted out. Watching as the woman came out he canted his head slightly... well a good thing he had groomed himself... It was interesting to see the varied Drow in the world.

Folding his arms over his chest slightly he looked at two and raised a brow. Hearing the mentions of age he raised a brow slightly.. gods he felt old...
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka calmed a little at Inrii's remark, though he couldn't shake the feeling that there was more going on here than it seemed.
Hearing a 'bard' exit Inrii lips in the form it did made him raise an eyebrow, giving off that 'really, I don't believe you' expression.
"Does everyone you know have 'curious' qualities to them?" he asked Inrii as she introduced Alya to him, Aurora, and Zek
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((albino drow and i accidently gave her dark legs... :roll: ))

"well, yeah i guess." she answered unsure.
"Alya, it has been years. but we're not here about me or age, please. we..."

the female didnt appear to pay her much attention. her attention was drawn to the males.
first the large guy in armor seeing his discomfort. she circled him, like a cat toys with it's prey, running her fingers over his armor. her touch was no ordianry touch, and sent (how u would say pheromones in a spell form?). she watched his behavior, his reaction to her.

Inrii annoyed at her antics continued, "you have an extensive knowledge of geography. we are searching for a location..."

Alya then walked to the ranger and circled him. she was wiser to keep her touch from the drow. still sending the chemicals out.

a new kind of annoyance, one she didnt know what it was, went thru Inrii as Alya went to Zek.
"so just tell me what your demand is, and leave them alone?"

((it like a charm but more like a succubus type maybe...anyway, its hard to break it or ignore it...))
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Watching the scene he couldn't help but to chuckle slightly" The price one pays when you want to be the good guy huh?" He mused and caught the scent of the chemicals and shook his head slowly." Business first then pleasure." He commented idly watching the two females and rubbed his chin slightly thinking.
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka mused at how easily Alya got on Inrii's nerves; then he gave a curious look as the albino Alya circled around him like a temptress trying to get her will imposed upon an unsuspecting prey.

He then immediately sensed something else, more . . alluring. As Alya circled Veraka, brushing his plate with her, hand he felt his hormones flare.
He narrowed his eyes at the female as she gazed at him, the silver and reds orbs glowing as he brought his raging emotions under a tight rope.
"As amusing as this may, and tempting as you may be, I believe that what the ranger said is true."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii looked at the males and shook her head.

Alya faked a pout then walked in front of them. she turned to Inrii, "My a bit touchy now aint we. you havent changed so much. still a bit of a temper?"
then getting down to business, "yes, i have a request if you seek my help. what are yall looking for?"

Inrii spoke up, "some place, I think it's called the Vale of Shadows."

Alya perked up. Neriah was right. some would come seeking.
the tapped her chin standing in an exaggerated seductive(?) pose.
"very well, then you have to do something for the guild. Constable's Tower, heard of it? the highest building twords the north of the town. there is chest in there containing something I need, including a tome. retrieve it and I will help you."

"is that all? and the catch?"

"of course it is very dangerous. blasts of elemental energy occur randomly."

((i'll let yall speak some before continuing))
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Nodding slowly listening he spoke" Two things, do these pulses occur inside, outside or both. And do you know the time between each?" In the question he just thought about things and just got a slowly creeping grin." Something in a tower like that.. has to be dangerous.. must be some nice treasures in there. " drumming his fingers on his forearms he nodded" Well I want to see this tower could prove interesting.
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Inrii was unsure of this 'request'. why hadnt Alya already accomplished it. She cast detect thought to read Alya's surface thoughts and regretted what she heard.
'[color=green:d8kqg244]too much info. you need new hobbies![/color:d8kqg244]' she thought.

"randomly, so whenever it feels like it. inside, the resulting damage is subsequently repaired by another reoccurring magical effect." she said coyly, purposely spoke that way. only answering only the basics and never more.
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Hearing the answer he just shook his head" Just like a woman... alright.. sounds like fun.. Lets go take care of this then."
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Alright, so go in to retrieve this tome from the tower that shoots random spells every-which way, dodging whatever debris happens to come tumbling down as an after effect, and make it out in one piece; well what are we waiting for, our death-defying trip to the tower is waiting," Veraka put in, inter-meshing his fingers together, then stretching outward.

Seeing a very slight expression of disgust cross Inrii's face((I would assume anyways, if not, I'll edit)), he asked "what got you to give off that face?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix