Nightmare of the future Pt.2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"What Aurora said? Well, ok, but she spoke mostly to you, so I've slightest clue on what she said." Veraka said to her, his stubbornness not letting the subject go that easily.

Aurora overheard the conversation between Drakin and Inrii and merely shook her head very slightly.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((cool! we need someone who has a contengency spell...then put it on the priestess...if goes more than so many feet away, then get fried or u get my meaning.
u could make ur brother. or are u done planning to?))

Ariali shoulda guessed she wasnt getting out of it. she was just hoping to not have to be the one asking. such was so unusual for her.
"about...you know, you and..."
----
"Well, she wont from the way she acts. honor? eh. maybe." signing where even the priestess couldnt see, '[color=blue:2qthecpi]we could get him drunk, that would be fun to see[/color:2qthecpi].'
Inrii overhearing the two by the tree, "just say you if like her or not," she called from her bedroll.
of course Inrii was hoping for some coin out it.
----
Ariali turned several shades of red then. she sorta marvel at the bluntness of the drowess, how she was able to speak however and not care.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka rolled his eyes at Inrii's comment; "don't listen to her; she's so fulla hot air I'm amazed she hasn't burst yet," he chuckled to himself, calling back to Inrii "Alright, then I will."
Turning back to Ariali, "you mean about you and I, correct; Aurora probably told you that much."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

((Yup trying to get his brother in. Though, like I said, having trouble getting him right, but he should be done here, hopefully, soon))

Drakin couldn't stop but laugh into his bed roll, too amused to be angry at Inrii for trying to get his coin so easily. "And here I would of thought you'd enjoy watching them squirm for at least a little," he said once the laughter stopped.

He then whispered, "If you do get him drunk, don't call him fat, he took the pub down last time I did that, and I wasn't done drinking yet. Not to mention trying getting away from the barkeeper with a stumbling guy like Veraka."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((you use http://www.pathguy.com/fr.htm. then go to http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/spellLists.htm to pick spells.))

"Air's better than rocks!" she called back to Veraka.
then to drakin, "she would alot, he wont. I can imagine trying to get the mass going. you shoulda tried rolling him, like a stone." then looked back at them then to Drakin, "2 coppers...I should bet more!"
----
Ariali was a bit surprised he just admitted it. still looking at her feet to avoid eye contact, "so, um, now what?"

((the priestess is gotta be confused. or at least thinks we're crazy. :D ))
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

((k I'll try them, thx.))

Drakin sighed handing over two coppers, "Well played. Though I'm sure I'll get the opportunity to win them back later."

"You weren't supposed to play into her hands, chubby," Drakin called to Veraka.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka looked at Inrii, shaking his head "Rock beats fireball, HHAA!" he retorted back. Turning back to Ariali, he said, "what now; ahh your coin's good as mine, Ariali." Veraka was somewhat surprised at her remark; "Ariali, do I look like I've ever been in a relationship, much less, felt attracted to any woman, so I have no idea on how to go about this."
Aurora laughed a little about the remark; Veraka ignoring her at the moment, "I guess for starters, we could share some of our history, unless you've got reservations about that," he said, looking at her face.
Then he heard Drakin's comment; though his anger rose a little, he calmly retorted "what do ya mean 'play into her hands' twig. You, the pyro-nutcase, and the furball set me up."
"What is it with those two; honestly, why do they even care about my life, and my social circles anyways?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((coin? did i hear shiney stuff?
the path guy seams to be one of the best for generating characters. at least thats what everyone says also.
and is this a bad time to say I stink in the romance dept?))

Inrii just shook her head.
"anytime. tho it does look like we will have plenty of things to bet on this trip! never boring with drow." she commented to the assassin. Inrii didnt care as much about money (ok so i do) but she loved the games.
----
Ariali still too shy to look up shrugged. "maybe? I'm unsure of all this too." playing with her hair, "history? mines rather dull. apart from being considered only legend, even among the tel-quesser."
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((doing good so far, at least on the shyness))

Veraka again chuckled, "ok, well, I'm up for dull, it can't be any more dull than mine is, if you consider an Uthgardt's history dull," he said, taking off his sheath and shield and setting them down. Hearing her say 'legend' sparked his interest.
"You say that your history is stuff of legend; well, then go ahead and explain, if you feel comfortable with it," he said, wanting to make sure that she felt ok with sharing.
"If you don't want to, then I'll tell you my history first, if that makes you feel any more comfortable."

Taberina watched the exchange between the celestial and the Lythari; "What they see in each other is beyond me," she mumbled to herself.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((haha...))

the lythari giggled, "stuff of legends? no, they dont believe we exist; that good werewolves, as often mistaken for, exist. Most the Silver Shadow clan are from Evermeet. but being nomatic, we travel often to other realms. and worlds. our other main place is the Feywild."
----
Inrii overheard the priestess comment.
she never admitted it, but she didnt like being alone, she spent most of her life alone. she even missed her companion from her last adventure.
"thats because they dont see each other as disposable toys and try to kill each other," she said off handed. she laid back on her bedroll to look up at the stars.
Last edited by Inriiaynrae Jaelre on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin smiled to himself at Inrii's comment.
"Yes, that's true about most of the 'good' surface races," he whispered to himself as he too looked at the sky. It seemed so close tonight that the stars could almost be plucked out of the sky, "They value friendship over assets any day. That might be the charm about them."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka listened intently, absorbing every word of it.
"Evermeet, the sacred home of the elves, and the Feywild; can't say I've been to either of those places. You've traveled to different worlds and realms; that's pretty nuts." he was amazed at how realm travel was even possible.
"So, have you ever traveled to, say, Mount Celestia?" Veraka asked her.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

the lythari thought about it, "few besides tel-quesser go to Evermeet. many of us travel the realms. but I am one of the few clerics of my clan. Mout Celesia? a realm of deities? not that recall. my mother gets on to me about traveling as it is. I havent thought about going to such a place."
----
"sometimes foolishly tho," she commented back. "some waste their lives and die for such things."
Inrii would not understand such things for many years.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin chuckled, "And that is the reason I don't worship a deity. I prefer making my own destiny over having the gods deciding one for me. But, who can blame him for wanting to find out more about the place where his mother lived? I sometimes wish I knew where my parents came from, but in the end, it doesn't matter."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"which one? the drow or the human?" Inrii asked.
"of course sometime one regrets asking and finding the answers. and for all I care usually, deities can suck a toad."