~Tlethtyrr~

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

~Tlethtyrr~

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:3q6u0x9z][b:3q6u0x9z][color=indigo:3q6u0x9z][i:3q6u0x9z]Tlethtyrr will be a free form role playing thread created for dark elf enthusiasts and creative writing artists where D&D could be used as a guideline. There will be an extreme theme of violence, adult situations, and language. Thus the Mature Content.

"The story takes place in 1372 D.R. During the Silence of Lloth in the small, little known city of the Underdark by the name of Tlethtyrr. The worshippers of Vhaeraun have been weeded out and publicly executed. Male Drow take the inititive during Lloth's absence and sieze this time as a rare opportunity to recruit and inspire the more aggressive males to uninfy in order to insure a strong foothold. There is panic in the Houses and blood pouring through the streets. the male population is rapidly declining. Desperation and fear overrides common sense. In the city's fear of losing Lolth's favor, all children born are being sacrificed. There are a mere sixteen Houses in the city. House One and Two have been rivals since the first few Drow had taken the goddess' forsaken land for their own. This is a time when names of such traitors as Drizzt Du'Arden are rarely mentioned, even behind closed doors, in fear of losing Lloth's favor and recieving retribution upon her anticipated return. The underground secret society of males remain in hiding, speaking only of their plans in sign until the time is right for a revolution, to step beyond the threshold of their dreams."

This thread will require a team effort. The goal here is to create the most vile, evil, ruthless, seductive, heartless assassin. Ssin'urn Streea will be born into this thread and all roleplayers shall be key points in the journey through her life. The truth about her life is obscured by secets, lies, extreme violence, and intrigue.

All are welcome to join but must first PM me or post here to recieve clearance for your role. :devil: If you are unable to complete your assigned role someone else may take your place. :devil: If you do not post within three days then you might get passed up but take heart, you can always be woven back into play. Just post here to let us know when you are unable to be here.

I welcome your opinions, thoughts, and suggestions. If you have more accurate information concerning facts that are pertinent to FR or concerning Drow, please post here and I will make the nescessary corrections.

After we have sorted through the details here,I will first make a short series of posts in the new thread, giving the details of the storyline. Posting will begin shortly thereafter. [/i:3q6u0x9z][/size:3q6u0x9z][/color:3q6u0x9z][/b:3q6u0x9z][/font:3q6u0x9z]
Last edited by Ssin'urn Streea on Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[center:3q7ngmqp][b:3q7ngmqp][color=indigo:3q7ngmqp]~This post reserved for the role list~[/color:3q7ngmqp][/b:3q7ngmqp][/center:3q7ngmqp]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Creating a vile bitch huh?

This is going to be a lot of fun. (Besides, Rooky used to be evil :devil: )
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Hmm, I think I'll tag a place for an old Drow who's an undercover Eilstraeean. Hehe, I'm not copying Solaufein from BG2! :D
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

I'd like to tag along too. Ive never really played an evil PC. Like to try out for a follower of Vhaeraun. They haven't all been weeded out, have they?
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I have done EOL (Evil Over Lord) in the past with at least some praise. I can offer Priestess (maybe Matron) of perhaps 3rd House seeking in part to get 1st and 2nd distroy each other. Of course it will be useful to know which House SS belongs to. There are many ways to corrupt one to the dark side.

Oh I suspect I could play a few males as well, either as tragets or as taking virginity. Not sure how far adult situations you want to go, nor sure how much Shir'le wants some things posted. I do know there is a limit to what I will post as to details of an adult situation.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1vqwqahb]Not sure how far adult situations you want to go, nor sure how much Shir'le wants some things posted.[/quote:1vqwqahb]
If you knew me better you wouldn’t be asking that. ;)

Anyway, I have no problems whatsoever with (very) adult situations being played through. Though I would very much appreciate that if you do then post [i:1vqwqahb]clear[/i:1vqwqahb] warning that that’s what it contains (at least for the thread itself and possibly on a per-post basis as well). Wouldn’t want to warp the minds of anyone underage or something. ;)

Also, if you want (I’m not quite certain how ‘adult’ you intend to make it) I can look into setting up an adult-only forum that’s restricted to those of the appropriate age… though that seems like a lot of work for a single roleplaying thread. :p

Beyond that I’d suggest putting the thread in the Campaigns forum if you want it open only to a select few.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Lol I suppose I'm not underage anymore (16) but I'm pretty warped already.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I'd be interested in playing. I can pretty much play anything, so whatever area of the rp you need covered I can try.

If you have no specific requests, I may play a male drow warrior of one of the houses. Of course I can play more than one character at once if needed as well.

Although I'm only 15, I can be mature when I want to be. So its all pretty much up to you Ssin'urn.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

I maybe 14, but I'm very mutch mature then most humans my age.

Might I suggest that Streea posts a warning on every new page? It might be a lot harder to miss it then.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:3s842kn1]Shir'le E. Illios, If it is ok, I think I will do pretty much the same thing as last time with putting, (Restricted Access)in the title and also a warning as Rooky has suggessted, though I'm not sure I could always catch the first post of each page.

[b:3s842kn1]*Calls everone into her lightless anteroom. Takes her place in her throne at the head of the scorpion idol*[/b:3s842kn1] :devil:

Very good. All wonderful ideas and various interesting roles!

Rooky, what kind of role would interest you?

Unen_Stealthfoot, welcome aboard! Your follower of Vhaeraun would make a perfect addition to the mix. Good choice.

Tyrmer, I must warn you, your undercover Eilstraeean character will also be held in high contempt of the female Drow of Tlethtyrr if found out. ;)

Velve, indeed we may need you to play more than one Drow warrior among other characters if you feel up to the challenge. How about playing one of the rival Houses?

BQ, wonderful ideas!
Ssin'urn Streea will be the product of Matron House 1 and the rival House 2's Weapon's Master.

Her fraturnal twin sister will be the product of House 1's Wizard.

These two will be stolen from House 1 at birth and separated. SS will be sold to the Underdark Undergound.

Now, shall we start before or from Ssin'urn Streea's conception, or just before birth?[/color:3s842kn1]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

If you don't mind I can take over of the little bitch's twin.

Always wanted to do that...[/size:wnkk8blx]

:D
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Rooky":3rraauv9]If you don't mind I can take over of the little bitch's twin.

Always wanted to do that...[/size:3rraauv9]

:D[/quote:3rraauv9]

:devil: [color=indigo:3rraauv9]Absolutely marvelous![/color:3rraauv9]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

If its alright, the main character I have been thinking up would be, as I said, a male fighter, named Val'fryn (Means something along the lines of Dark Champion). His mother was the weapon master (Or should that be weapon mistress?) of the house, I know female house weapon masters would be rare, but I don't think they are outlawed, yet she was recently assassinated. His father was a simple wizard, executed many decades ago for being a Vhaeraunite.

I have always liked the drow house name Auvry'ana (Meaning Blood of the Night.) so if its alright can that house be called that?

Him and a few other males - two of which are his brothers - of the house are combating for favor of the matron, so that they may become the new weapons master of the house. One of his two sisters was recently assasinated by the other.
He is known for his skills with a two bladed sword, his ability to remain calm in any situation and his knack for strategy on a battlefield, as he proved in a recent surface raid.

Slightly taller than the average Drow male, he is little over one hundred in years. His eyes are an unusual silver(In actuality they are grey, but they offten appear silver, unless he becomes angry then they grow red like many drow), his hair the same colour is little over shoulder-length, usualy worn tied back simply. His build is muscular, yet with the wry grace common of all elves. Of late he moves with a pronounced limp, a result of a well placed arrow from his recent surface raid and the Matron's orders that he not be healed for it, her reasons for the order unknown.

Hope this is alright, and I can't wait till this RP actuialy gets underway :D
Last edited by Velve on Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

"Now, shall we start before or from Ssin'urn Streea's conception, or just before birth?"

Well this is up to you, though actual point of conception would be an odd starting point in my view. The couple merged together and this time seed reached egg. You can if you wish and if you consider parents importantant enough to develpe how the affair began that is your start point. There again you could start near birth and do flashbacks (this also might be safer as well because something in free flow might prevent conception if you start even 30 minutes before it actually occurs, or perhaps death of mother could result before birth).