ooc for The Sunstone Mask

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

ooc for The Sunstone Mask

Post by Nedylene »

I decided i would go ahead and put this up, expecially because it will be a good place to put the entertainer list.Keep in mind, like I say in the list , this is [u:9ndicmcr]not [/u:9ndicmcr]a list of prostitutes but entertainers.Thats not saying they dont like some of their clients..a lot. But its really not in the job description.I also have this up because , if anyone likes, they can play as one of the entertainers. Im putting no dibs on these characters, you can ask me and use one in the forum , or heck, if you like you can base a character off of one of them in one of your own games. Consider it just character inspiration.Call me your muse! lol..
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[i:1ofhrjkw][b:1ofhrjkw][color=darkred:1ofhrjkw]The Lords and Ladies of the Sunstone Mask[/color:1ofhrjkw][/b:1ofhrjkw][/i:1ofhrjkw]
[color=darkblue:1ofhrjkw]To our patrons:
Above all keep in mind, our entertainers are just that, entertainers. They are not petty prostitutes that can be bought off the street and under no condition are they to be treated as such. Any patron that abuses one of the entertainers will be dealt with severely. It is also forbidden to call them prostitutes or any other such derogative terms. If that is what you are looking for, go somewhere else.
Humans
Females
Jasmine- red haired and green eyed, expert dancer and singer
Rowan- tiefling, her innocuous wit and playful jokes make this pretty blonde the life of any party.
Males
Kassur - dark haired and dark eyed, a former uthgardian warrior who has brought his skills on the battlefield to more …indoor …recreations.
Kosef - aasimar , golden haired and golden eyed, an accomplished ‘companion’ to a far away queen, when his lady married he joined us here.
Elven
Females
Quamara - moon elf fair skinned black haired and green eyed, a wizardress of some renown who gave up adventuring for a ‘simple’ life.
Akordia- drow dark skinned pink eyed, a blade dancer and worshipper of Elistraee , she teaches well her goddess’s message of love.
Talindra- wood elf dark skinned and dark eyed, this ranger left the woods to find the companionship her lonely existence could not give her.
Males
Alak- drow , former slave of a drow matron , he has brought the training he learned so well from his cruel mistress to the surface for the benefit of much kinder masters and mistresses.
Rhistel- wild elf, a ranger who left the woods and joined the house for reasons of his own, brutally handsome not a man for the faint of heart.
Halflings
Females
Tara- short and sweet, her infectious smile and bubbling laughter make up for her stature.
Males
Roberc - a former adventurer who can stave off anyone’s boredom with his many tales .Orcs
Females
Varra - half orc , beauty is only skin deep, and passionate Varra exemplifies this . Despite her fierce exterior lies a heart of true gold. Anyone with the compassion to spend time with this great lady will discover a sterling spirit of kindness and generosity.
Males
Durth - orc, this brute of a man is really nothing more than a teddy bear in disguise. Fierce and vicious in battle , he is a gentle friend and companion to those who are kind to him.
Dwarves
Females
Kiira - this sweet little lady can bake a batch of the finest tasting cookies one moment , and the next drink you under the table. Fun and feisty is little Kiira, and a favorite at the Mask.
Storn - capable of wielding two great axes at the same time, he can also sweep any lady off her feet with his sparkling brown eyes and charismatic ways.
Gnomes
Females
Jaree - a mistress of all instruments, cute little Jaree can play any song by ear, after only hearing it once.
Males
Burgell - acrobat extraordinaire, and accomplished bard in his own right.
Nymaru
A rare race of multiple bloodlines born with wings and horns , we are fortunate to have one that call this place home.
Male
Jandar - white haired and white skinned as his people are, this male is a toned and beautiful dancer. His aerial acrobatics are a wonder to behold.
Ellithyri
A race as rare as the nymaru, born like them with wings and horns, only these are dark like drow and possess long barbed tails. A race that is as beautiful as they are deadly.
Male
Tebryn - a warrior born in the underdark, he has brought his skills and deadly beauty to enhance the Sunstone Mask.[/color:1ofhrjkw]
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Not sure you accidently or deliberately left much out with my character, the only thing mentioned about him (I assume it was of him that was spoken) was 'I must tend to our new customer' and he walked off towards my character.

I can continue on easily enough, but I was just unsure if you left anything more out, as your post was responding to several diffrent people.

Let me know if you had planed to leave it at that, if not a little more to work with would be appriciated.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

sorry about that ..will get to you right now..you got lost in the crowd..
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Again, not sure if it is deliberate, but you missed out a reply to me in your last post, Nedylene...
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

i was waiting for the conversation with ceistant to start again..but i am posting to you now that it has.. :D
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Okay... Well this seems to have halted... And I have a feeling that a lot of the blame rests upon me as it so often seems.

I am sort of waiting for a response from Kosef, last I saw he suggested he and Devante so over to the other group, Devante agreed and moved over there..... And so far as I know Kosef hasn't moved... If he was supposed to move over there automatically when Devante did, thats fine, I just need to be told so. :)

Anyway... Sorry..
Ceistant
Maid
Maid

Post by Ceistant »

Sorry for my absence as well.

I was waiting to see anyone else had anything they were wanting to add. That and been in and out of town with the holidays.

Now that I am back in town I will check again this evening and see if anyone else has anything to add, If I not I will try post something to get us rolling again.
Mend the broken blade of my Father.. to
Recover the lost blade of my Sister.. by
Honoring the silver blade of my Mother.. so
I may Forge my own..
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

i was just waiting for someone else to speak as well..lol...
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Just wondering...any recomendations for a character? I am sort of lost on that, which is why I haven't posted yet :p
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Shando":1zom4u8z]Just wondering...any recomendations for a character? I am sort of lost on that, which is why I haven't posted yet :p[/quote:1zom4u8z]

Just play a character that will not be killed on sight. Be any race or gender you want to be. I do expect trolls would not be well welcomed for example, but a very docile troll might will aceptance.

The freedom and fustration of freeflow play is anyone can enter and the player is welcomed ( with exception to users that only seek to disrupt), but the character adopted stands a far greater risk of non aceptance.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

all races are accepted in the sunstone mask..even trolls :D
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I suspect so long as they do not present an immediate danger to the Sunstone Mask or anyone within (Meaning no slinging fireballs about randomly :p ), then I think they are welcome.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Its just the feeling I had gotten.
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

To be exotic, I was gonna say a vampire(yes, it is gonna be one of them OH MY GOD! SON HURTS T_T) but not an overpowered.

A troll eh? Never played a troll before, or an orc for that matter o.O
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I'm sure vampires would be fine. I think its supposed to be night anyway, so you won't combust yet. ;)