Please slow down.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Please slow down.

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I can understand the desire to play, hower exchabing many two charater interactions in a three of more player setting makes it hard for the other players.

This is not green person asking, as I have asked that on the other side as well. At times it makes sense to post a quick reaction to an event, but to continue interaction for some minutes keeping other charaters in effect become frozen is not fair to other players.

There of course is the other solution of doing a subthread (Wildwood: Redeye started as one) that still respects the time that the main thread is experiencing (within some degree of all being in the same time period).

In some ways it is unfair for me the use Redeye as an example, as main thread did not transfer here yet. Another example is New Begging and the Temple subthread, that started on same time sequence.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:3qocv6w5]I'm sorry, BQ. I'm not sure what you mean. :-[ I will ask Shirle to delete my lateset OOC thread and will try to wait out for others to post in threads. [/color:3qocv6w5] :)
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

SS I was looking more at the island thread and posts by others in ~Tlethtyrr~. I can delete (I think) your poll if that is what you mean by latest OOC thread, though a notice thread of being aay for a week or month can be useful.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I don't know on what you mean by the Temple, but the New Beginning is trashed. It's like my old Pokemon card colletion....It's gathering dust... :D
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":1iwgizwy]I don't know on what you mean by the Temple, but the New Beginning is trashed. It's like my old Pokemon card colletion....It's gathering dust... :D[/quote:1iwgizwy]

Well I know New Beggining is collecting dust, I forget whom that thread is waiting for *Eyes glance toward Vekve as a posible target*, we split off that Temple because of split paties that it looked like would become busy.

Wildwood temple might have become a canidate for a split off as well, but did not get to that point because of split parties. _unting Carmilla, with Stan and Arveene _ is an example of what I was concerned about Tyrmer and Arveene were exchanging many posts, that it was hard for Velve, SS or I to see anything that our characters could respond to.

I am asking that either a subthread be started or waiting at least sometime for others to post before posting again.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Well I know on the island I am working on getting everyone in the same place at the same time.I thought about putting up a subthread for the different individuals but didnt see the point because it will be a temporary thing.But if anyone is finding it too confusing I can go ahead and put up some subthreads.