3vil Characters

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

No. But they are [i:2uj4dwtc]Explosive[/i:2uj4dwtc] and[i:2uj4dwtc] Persistent[/i:2uj4dwtc].
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

My head just exploded... and just as I write that I realize yet ANOTHER reference could be made... Dang it Ciph3r, and all these years I had managed to stay off of these topics in D&D...

However, I do not think you could ever [i:3t9l4uvx]maximize[/i:3t9l4uvx] that. Hmm you know I think I just found a new meaning for black magic...
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Blacks are always bigger, but this magics called Blue Magic.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

O.o uummm... I guess so you win. The blue magic thing totally flew over my head :P
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

its called "Blue Magic" or simply/bluntly "Sex Magic"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Sigh... Since when did blue become sex? I thought it was blue = homosexual... or is that just Russia now?

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

I dunno. but the term was coined by Nymphology it seems.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

O.o Fascinating... well kind of :P. Umm... how about you make an RP out of this :P

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

You mean an RP dedicated to sex, rather then the thread I made where its merely allowed?

Sounds.... appealing.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Well not [i:2il2t1qo]dedicated[/i:2il2t1qo] but... shall we say encouraged? Idk, the forum rules kind of say no explicit sexual references, but I think between you and I we could come up with quite a few covert experiences?

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":1l532p17]the forum rules kind of say no explicit sexual references,[/quote:1l532p17]

Really?

I was under the impression it just had to be labeled NSFW
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Nuh uh, no descriptions, shall we say. You can certainly say something about covers and a lack of clothing... but not get too precise.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Well, whats the fun of no descriptions? Granted it doesn't have to be too graphic...
Really? I mean... this coming from a site with a naked body in the header?
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The naked body came with a disclaimer... Due to lack of artistic ability or the like... And yes, for all you know I could be a 10 year old who just ran into this on the forums and with parents these days, the Shir'le might get in trouble. Or some crap like that

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Isn't the age group for d&d supposed to be about 14+ ?

Oh well. I'm going to bed... after I look up some more drow... art.