'Facade' RP

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Yep, its now obviously clear

you girls are most definately drow IRL :devil:

you pretend to be human girls but really you're in disguise!

Your capricious and gleeful tormenting natures have revealed your true selves for all to see...

I'm onto you now!

:devil:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

I'm sure the pet ... I mean free friend that Veraka is shipped with will also be there as a tutorial guide if you are too busy to read the manual. Just like in videogames. :P

But yes, from our past experience, the magazine idea has definitely been the most widely accepted, rated 9.6 on our scale of 1-10 top choices for 'teaching'.

[quote:148mbedu]
I'm onto you now!
[/quote:148mbedu]

*whispers to T'riss*

[i:148mbedu]It seems the other male is a little too nosy for taste. Shall we dispense of him immediately? I always said you were too lax with him. I think the magazine is your best bet. ;)[/i:148mbedu]

We're just having fun, Tal. We have no idea what you are talking about. :angel:
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Oh ho...all sweetness and innocense now eh Arya?

pfft... :roll: ;)

"Play" all you want ;)

I love it! :))
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

<whispers to Arya>

[i:1ix9053n]Its ok sister, he's housebroken and will come to heel when I click my fingers. But keep a hold of the magazine as it will be good to remind him that we females are in charge and always will be[/i:1ix9053n]

Talwyn sweety <hugs>

You've discovered our little secret hmm? <bats her eyes at him>

You'll be a good boy now and keep quiet or I'll get all cranky and we don't want that now do we my sweet boy? A cranky drow girl is no fun and if I get cranky, Arya gets cranky and all the other dark ladies get cranky and it will all be YOUR fault <smiles sweetly>

So be a darling and get me some nice chocolates, some sweet wine and then you can massage my feet. Once you've done that, you can ask Mistress Arya if she requires anything <pats him affectionately on the cheek then gives him a quick kiss> :angel:
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

I believe we are seeing your true colours now, Tal! HA! :P

And if you say so, dalninil. ;) I've got an extra copy for you if you wanted?

And yes, I don't think any of us want to be angered. At all. :devil: We're quite ... angry ... when we're angered. :P

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

:'( Bah! I don't have my own to break in... some stupid ugly Draegloth stole him! <Depressed sigh> I need some nice fat Rothe to snack on!
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":ljpuhbjj]And just for tonight only, this special offer will come dusted in glitter and sequines

And as an extra added bonus, he will be scented in Jasmine for the most discerning customer[/quote:ljpuhbjj]

As if he's shiny enough already.
'You're trying to to assassinate me through sparkliness.'
And you're scenting him to smell pretty; Veraka's a warrior, not a design statement. . . though, from the way this conversation's going, might end up a little bit of both.

T'risstree, Arya, Are you trying to [b:ljpuhbjj]baffle[/b:ljpuhbjj] the enemies into submission?

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":ljpuhbjj]We can even braid his hair, weaving in ribbons and shiny beads upon request.[/quote:ljpuhbjj]

Great so now, he's got a silver que braid of hair, anything else?

[quote="Arya Baenre":ljpuhbjj]Technically painted nails are included, but they cost extra. Only pink and green colours are available at the moment.

The rest is free and optional.[/quote:ljpuhbjj]

Hmm, good luck getting his armor off, to begin with; it's not a standard set of armor, so the straps are completely different; and I'm pretty sure that Veraka wouldn't willingly do THAT.

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":ljpuhbjj]<whispers to Arya>

do you think we should attach a nice big pink bow on him too?[/quote:ljpuhbjj]

I heard that. . . :roll: ;) :p

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":ljpuhbjj]Absolutely sister!

We are here to ensure that you are totally satisfied with your purchase of your Veraka[/quote:ljpuhbjj]

Well, this snowballed way beyond my belief; Tal you're right they are drow underneath the skin.
:bored:

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":ljpuhbjj]I'm onto you now![/quote:ljpuhbjj]

They have been discovered; nice one, Tal :evillol:

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":ljpuhbjj]
So be a darling and get me some nice chocolates, some sweet wine and then you can massage my feet. Once you've done that, you can ask Mistress Arya if she requires anything <pats him affectionately on the cheek then gives him a quick kiss> [/quote:ljpuhbjj]

Ouch; Talwyn, I hate to say this, but she's got you by the balls there, :bored:

[quote="Arya Baenre":ljpuhbjj]
And yes, I don't think any of us want to be angered. At all. We're quite ... angry ... when we're angered.[/quote:ljpuhbjj]

And that's why I've got my own bunker set up already. :lol:
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Oh goody, Veraka has a bunker!!!

We can turn it into a beauty salon while he's not looking :)

Lots of candles, soft pillows, insence, new age music, frilly lacey curtains and LOTS AND LOTS of stuffed toys!!!!! yay! <Unicorns!>

Hmm...do I have Talwyn by the balls? <chillingly sensual calculating smile> I wonder.....? Should I squeeze to find out mmmm? :devil:

Hmm...maybe I shouldn't be so cruel to my loving concubine? :D

What do you think Arya?

<giggles> :lol:

Be thankful Veraka that you are not being favoured [yet] by a Drow Princess of a powerful house ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Mhmmm! With a nice spa set up and everything! Should we give it off if he's bought as well?

And definitely unicorns. Nice, pink, pretty. :P

[quote:3amzc9uv]Hmm...maybe I shouldn't be so cruel to my loving concubine? [/quote:3amzc9uv]

:lol:

I'm sure he knew what he signed up for when he fell in love with a drow, dear. :P If not, maybe it's time to remind him. :devil:

[quote:3amzc9uv]
Be thankful Veraka that you are not being favoured [yet] by a Drow Princess of a powerful house[/quote:3amzc9uv]

Don't worry, V, that'll hopefully be taken care of ... soon. ;) Our guarantee is bought in three weeks or your money back.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Oh Arya <hugs>

you are a treasure :angel:

He knows because he isn't an idiot :p He's cheeky & a little silly but he ain't no fool. Besides, paladins like taking on risky challenges and what better one than to try and keep a Drow Princess happy mmm?
Death or glory Talwyn honey :angel:

Arya will be watching you to make sure you behave :devil:
clicky2cme
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

[quote:3j92mxv1]Death or glory Talwyn honey[/quote:3j92mxv1]

... or both. ;)

[quote:3j92mxv1]Arya will be watching you to make sure you behave[/quote:3j92mxv1]

*Salutes* Yes, Mistress. :P

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":u0nltruc]
Lots of candles, soft pillows, insence, new age music, frilly lacey curtains and LOTS AND LOTS of stuffed toys!!!!! yay! <Unicorns!>[/quote:u0nltruc]

A beauty salon, :uh-huh: :roll: Why do I get the impression that there's more to that statement than meets the eye. :devil:

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":u0nltruc]
Be thankful Veraka that you are not being favoured [yet] by a Drow Princess of a powerful house ;) [/quote:u0nltruc]

I'm not sure if I should be worried or thankful about that fact just yet; <chuckles to himself, a small wry smile crossing his face>

[quote="Arya Baenre":u0nltruc]Don't worry, V, that'll hopefully be taken care of ... soon. ;) Our guarantee is bought in three weeks or your money back.[/quote:u0nltruc]

Now you two have a set time-frame; Oh goody, I was beginning to think that nothing was gonna happen. :roll:
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

[quote:2wyv6d06]Now you two have a set time-frame; Oh goody, I was beginning to think that nothing was gonna happen.[/quote:2wyv6d06]

Of course. Don't you remember? We clearly outlined in the beginning that customer satisfaction was our main goal. You shouldn't be surprised. After all, we love our customers and do everything we can to help them out in any way! :angel:

:'( We'll have so much fun it'll almost be sad to say bye when you leave. :devil:

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="Arya Baenre":3pubop04][quote:3pubop04]Now you two have a set time-frame; Oh goody, I was beginning to think that nothing was gonna happen.[/quote:3pubop04]

Of course. Don't you remember? We clearly outlined in the beginning that customer satisfaction was our main goal. You shouldn't be surprised. After all, we love our customers and do everything we can to help them out in any way! :angel:

:'( We'll have so much fun it'll almost be sad to say bye when you leave. :devil:[/quote:3pubop04]

Ah, of course; after all, it [b:3pubop04]is[/b:3pubop04] in the drow lineage to please to the highest satisfaction, so I suppose that what you've said is true. :devil: :bored:

Oh, I'm tearing up :'( Especially after being dressed up in glitter, having bows put on my head, and having my silver hair transformed into a lovely q-braid.
I'm shocked I'll be missed, especially by two commanding matrons such as yourselves. :p :roll:
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

:uh-huh:
well, since zarae was like 13 when veraka was her last and met...be rather odd and wierd. besides, he's got a future fey'ri girlfriend...lol

*joins in the decerating to big guy, adds some shiney metal strings (tinsil?), some disko ball key chains...*
signature made by Larlan
~Character~