'Facade' RP

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Meh. I don't know about the DVD sets ... but I'll take it. :P You have your babysitter, but no one knows you're going to need one yet. ;) What's going to happen next? :D
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

What happens next?

we wait 16 months and then there will be a [b:itxrmzjd]lot[/b:itxrmzjd] of screaming, shouting, cursing of me by T'risstree, probably some blood [some of which might be mine :eek: ] and more screaming and cursing, then one final shout and tada - a new person will enter the world :angel:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Heheh... can just imagine the stories, when the little tykes go over to visit with auntie Kalkyril, and they come home with wild tales of secret rooms, mountains of treasure and playing with a dragon all day.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Pheurazath":3j745j0a]Heheh... can just imagine the stories, when the little tykes go over to visit with auntie Kalkyril, and they come home with wild tales of secret rooms, mountains of treasure and playing with a dragon all day.[/quote:3j745j0a]

:eek:

Kalkyril likes children? I only thought she liked them with BBQ sauce? ;)

<ahem>

I found this and although it's not a perfect representation of T'risstree [the eyes are the wrong colour] it's pretty close to what she'll be looking like in a few months.

Afein with child close up
by *grillghod

[img:3j745j0a]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/ ... llghod.jpg[/img:3j745j0a]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

[quote:zjsf5ddm]Kalkyril likes children? I only thought she liked them with BBQ sauce?[/quote:zjsf5ddm]
:uh-huh:
No no, that's thieves. It's the only way to make sure the ruffians learn the degrees of stress, and sometimes psychological trauma from the loss of any portion of their hoard. Yes, this is a very traumatizing thing, thus why they defend it so fiercely.
:devil:
Besides, Pheurazath, despite however old she might look as Kalkyril, is in the midst of her juvenile years, and already eying Zhay, with intents to mate. The dragon may soon enough have some children of her own to tend to. ;)
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

(( [color=violet:3lv52bey]goes all goey over the picture[/color:3lv52bey] :)) ))

I love it Tal :love: ;)

You're right though, the eyes are wrong and her hair is way too short but I do love that Tiara hairpiece she's wearing :love:

When are you going to buy me one hmmm? <bats her eyes at him sweetly> :angel:

Wooo :eek: her boobies are HUGE! I know that women's boobs get bigger when they're pregnant but wow... :eek: T'riss's back will be need LOTS of massages :angel: I think she'll need a reinforced adamantium bra too :p
T'risstree is a busty girl so I expect her boobies to get bigger now she's starting to feel the effects of a baby growing inside her :bored:
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

I'm gone for five days, and THIS is what happens :uh-huh: :bored: :eek: :roll:. Curse the days of no internet. Anyways glad to be back.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="veraka":1nrv2mt7]I'm gone for five days, and THIS is what happens :uh-huh: :bored: :eek: :roll:. Curse the days of no internet. Anyways glad to be back.[/quote:1nrv2mt7]

hey big fella, good to see you back ;)

You've got lot's to catch up on :p so get cracking my lad ;)

I've got to poke T'risstree and get her to post her combat post for the castle :devil:

fun fun fun :angel:

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

<looks around for Arya>

where is that girl? :/

I don't want to post again till she has :/

It's all very well tear assing off to go and get Zhay but we need to wait for her to catch up otherwise we end up leaving people behind :'(

Poor Aylstra has this problem in that she only seems to be able to post once or twice a day and often when the rest of us aren't online at the time she is :?

<sigh>

I wish we could set up a NWN server for us to play on.

That'd be sooo neat :)

i know there some persistent world servers out there but most of them are hard core rules nuts and I just want to have fun most of the time :angel:

ahh well

just have to wait and be patient i guess
:/
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I'm forced to agreed with you T'riss.

Arya needs to post once more before I feel comfortable in moving ahead.

Also, it will be good when Zarae gets back from her summer camp and can join in as a regular too.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

I believe that'll happen soon say in a three, four days; anywho, just thought I'd throw that out there.

All of us on one NWN server, Gods help our enemies :devil:
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Heh, at least Tal gets some warning for HIS brood. Poor Lothir had to find out about it AFTER the fact- he missed the whole thing! guess that'll teach the lad to go off and get himself lost after romancing a pretty lady. And if you think a prego DROW girl is bad, how about a girl who's half-DRAGON? He'd be lucky if she didn't roast him... (Two years?! Gah, and I thought MINE was bad!!! The morning sickness lasted for most of the first six months, however. Thank gods for epidurals and ceasarians, or I'd have never gotten through it...)
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Wait Lothir did What?!!! Oh, so now we have two unbeknown couples who've got younglings on the way, GREEEAAAATTT!! :roll:
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

No, not on the way- already HERE. Just haven't been introduced onto the site yet. Tal's already seen them over at Candlekeep, and had a good laugh at the bard's expense. Two cute little half-drow, quarter-moon elf, quarter-gold dragon tykes. A boy and a girl. Like half-drow elves, with a golden tint to the dark skin.

I've made it part of his background that twins run in his family- he would have been one himself, but the other died in the womb. It's in the prologue of his tale. He also has (unbeknownst to himself at present in the story) a set of twin older half-brothers from his father's first wife. And of course the twins that Ravyn would have borne had she lived- but that's later in the tale, so sorry for any spoilers, folks.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

And he's wondering around recklessly trying to find adventure, or are they in his realm, and NOT in Faerun? Already here, you say :lol: If this keeps up in trend, Hells, half the Chosen will end up with younglings :lol:
Characters:

Veraka

Onix