'Facade' RP

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Well, since much of the stuff here started taking place some time before they were brought over, I'm running it as if he still doesn't know yet. But I may eventually cross over from CK events. Besides, they're both still young, and she's as much an adventurer as he is.

I'm still not sure I want to bring in my pali yet, because he'd have conniptions with so many drow around. Vala's okay with them (at least ones like L, obviously) but her brother HATES them! I figure it's the snobbish elf in him. Or maybe just 'cause he had a bad experience with them when the trio first met. He STILL contends that Lothir is nothing but trouble.... After almost two years of knowing him. Anywhos, if I bring in one, the other has to come too. (It's sort of a package deal, since they're twins.)
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Bring both of 'em of over, ehh? 'Stops in tracks as idea of epic proportions is realized', Lothir I believe I should thank you; You just helped me realize something I should've done a time ago :D

Well, if either of them need a good instructor for powered combat techniques, talk to Veraka, he's already taught one young lad, Zhay, who I might add, has the eye of one fiery female Deep Dragon, so who knows.
Last edited by veraka on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Uh-oh. Should I be worried? :uh-huh: :p

I'm sure they'de get along splendidly. It's the rest of the party that might have to worry- aside from Talwyn. The two knights met briefly over on CK, and seemed to get along there, so.... :/

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((Dexter-"Ehhh, depends?"
Kenobi-"Depends on what, Dex??"
Dex- "On how good your manners are, and . .how big your . . . . . . pocket-book is, ehheheehee."
Sorry Aylstra, you set me way to good there with your post :p :D ))

Well, no, unless your afraid of a dwarven monk whose seen more combat in his lifetime than most dragons have AND was the one who instructed Veraka for half of his own training, then maybe.

Hmm, another pali/knight to add to the rosters, sounds fun
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

So let's see here, we have Tal and T'riss who're expecting, though no one knows IC, Lothir ALREADY two young ones, and Kalkyril has her eye set on my guy, Zhay.

Does anyone else wanna add to that list? :roll: :D
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

[quote:7nms8evq]The dragon may soon enough have some children of her own to tend to.[/quote:7nms8evq]

I suppose I should offer my babysitting services to you as well, Pheurazath. ;) Although I believe offering to exchange the 150gp per hour for any nice looking spellbooks you may have in the hoard may result in a sudden loss of head and/or limb, and therefore I will stay silent and pretend that you didn't read what I just wrote. :P

And that picture is quite lovely, Tal. :)

Even if we could get on a server, I think we'd be hard-pressed to find the right time for everyone.

Anyway, [i:7nms8evq]so[/i:7nms8evq] sorry for making you guys wait. :(

[quote:7nms8evq]Does anyone else wanna add to that list? [/quote:7nms8evq]

Also, our RP might go decidedly kiddy. :P I hope you all don't mind if Maryne doesn't join in on the ... fun. ;) She's had enough with one daughter.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

That's okay. Lothir's already had his fun, obviously, whether he knows it or not at this point. And Tal, before you go making snappy comments, do remember that this was not just some one-time fling, but a gal he truly cares for (and possibly has an elven rapport with, in fact) so it's all good. All the flirting since then has mostly been an attempt to banish lonliness while he's been away so long. Poor romantic schmuck....

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Snappy comments? Moi? :'( Oh Aylstra how you wound me with your barbs of ire :'( :'( :'( :p ;)

I thought with Lothir being a happy go lucky sailor, that he followed the tradition of a girl in every port ;)

And I'd have thought that this was his theme song: :p ;)

[youtube:1mctrd0s]_5IVuN1N6-Y[/youtube:1mctrd0s]

edit:

Arya: so Maryne has already had a child eh? Interesting :)

No doubt that will be revealed at some point IG.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

:lol:

Lothario Lothir lover of the ladies :p

Maybe this is his signature tune? ;)

[youtube:3ankazbn]FBtmaq0J2kU[/youtube:3ankazbn]

I'm sure he's a very loyal male drow though, especially now that he's got responsibilities and a paladin for a brother in law :p

Hmm...do the words "heavy crossbow wedding" sound like being true eh? ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Now I feel so out of place in this RP :roll: even though Zhay's already caught the eye of Kalkyril; Oh, well; every RP needs a bachelor, I suppose :bored: :p

I suppose then this song represents Veraka as a lone wolf, especially amongst those who all have or are gonna have younglings.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9qz1y3SDqE:2zrl2up5]The Lone Wolf[/url:2zrl2up5]

[youtube:2zrl2up5]a9qz1y3SDqE[/youtube:2zrl2up5]
Last edited by veraka on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

unnhhh...

I'd have liked to have heard that but the transfer rate from the youtube cache sucked >:( it kept stopstarting :uh-huh:

I gave up after 2 minutes.

Lone Wolf eh? :p hmmm.... :devil: maybe this is more appros hmmm?

sorry but I just can't help myself big guy... <cruel female drow smile>

[youtube:9cdtf04t]0D0zfB1l1x0[/youtube:9cdtf04t]
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

and just to show you Veraka hun that I'm not a completely cruel bitch :p

I dedicate this one to you! :angel:

[youtube:3pm82xd5]ZA_sHrc-OPY[/youtube:3pm82xd5]
clicky2cme
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Why thank you T'risstree, even though I had to shake my head to your cruel little post, I appreciate the effort none-the-less.

As to the Mars video 'Bows deeply and graciously' Thank You, I suppose the way of warriors life means that Veraka can't settle down at all. 'Sighs'.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Oh and I provided a link to the youtube page just above the vid I posted should you wanna watch the whole thing UNinterrupted. :D :p
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

I thought Veraka has a lover?

*chuckles at T'risstree* I wonder what Eilistraee would say if she saw you now, dear. ;)

[youtube:2snwtag8]6EEW-9NDM5k[/youtube:2snwtag8]

:devil: But I couldn't let you take all the fun.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.