'Facade' RP

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

*raises hand like a little kid*
ooo ooo ooo
i can burp my ABC's...*A...B...C...*

oh right, be serious...got it! must be serious, must be serious!
*makes faces behind his back*
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":35t77voz]*raises hand like a little kid*
ooo ooo ooo

*makes faces behind his back*[/quote:35t77voz]

oooookaaayy :uh-huh:

:lol:

what other talents are you hiding Zarae? :p

you do "encores" after a few tins of franks 'n beans? :p

You still must be in summer camp mode :D
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":340cdegg][quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":340cdegg]*raises hand like a little kid*
ooo ooo ooo

*makes faces behind his back*[/quote:340cdegg]

oooookaaayy :uh-huh:

:lol:

what other talents are you hiding Zarae? :p

you do "encores" after a few tins of franks 'n beans? :p

You still must be in summer camp mode :D[/quote:340cdegg]

well...let see, *tries a fart, nothing*...oh well. lol
yes im still in camp mode...4 us girls pulled alot of pranks on the guys....it was great!
best one was we stole their swim trunks and hung them on the flag pole for all to see at breakfast
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

^ thats from '[i:1ulgfs11]over the hedge[/i:1ulgfs11]'
*the raise hands and burps*. the racoon then say "i really need you to focus Hammey"
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":d76vc32i]
well...let see, *tries a fart, nothing*...oh well. lol
yes im still in camp mode...4 us girls pulled alot of pranks on the guys....it was great!
best one was we stole their swim trunks and hung them on the flag pole for all to see at breakfast[/quote:d76vc32i]

:uh-huh:

Good grief....

stealing swimming trunks and farting competitions...

good to see that as much as things change, they really just stay the same ;)

Glad your having fun Zarae 8)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

:uh-huh: :eek: Holy Dark Maiden, Batman!! what have you gals been getting into?!! I can see I'm going to have to remind these little Matrons who they are dealing with!!

*Pulls out lute, musses up hair and switches to rock-star leather outfit. Starts to croon a love ballad (Foreigner's "I Want to Know What Love Is") while using Fascination on the girls.* Yup, beware handsome drow bards, ladies- they'll have ya drooling in a puddle at their feet every time!!! :p

*Continues singing, making moony eyes at each girl in turn, and pouring on the Charisma bonuses to get them all to forget their evil ways*

Okay, guys, I think you're all safe now!!! I've got 'em under my charm spell- what do ya' want me to do with 'em all? I can always have 'em go get our slippers and start feeding us grapes and belly-dancing for us! :devil: (Hmmm- maybe he can cast Speedy Undress on them while he's at it, just for fun.... )

And what's wrong with showing a little love to a dragon-lady? What, just cause his girlfriend's hot a hot temper and dragon breath, she can't feel special too? :'( Poor gal, you're going to hurt her feelings. She's really sweet, though- just the kind of gal you want to bring home to meet the family- just don't invite her dad to the family get-togethers- his tail might knock over the grill! [/strike]
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

*must resist music*

oh who am i kidding, lets dance...we serve a dancing lady
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

As cute as Lothir is, T'risstree isn't going to fall for his charms dearest Aylstra :p

Oh lord...Foreigner? :lol: LOL

Besides, the boys love our teasing of them. We haven't even begun to ratchet up the heat yet :devil:

Just takin' it nice 'n slow...softly softly before ... BAM! we knock 'em over like ten pins!

Arya is practicing her pole dancing routines while Zarae.....umm....well....she has....other "unique" talents ;)

<whispers to Arya>
[i:1ekhg70q]I think we need to take Zarae in hand Arya and teach her the ways of Drow Women. I'm concerned that she is behaving more like a goblin than a Female Drow who should be able to reduce males to quivering jelly with just a smile and a look [/i:1ekhg70q] <looks up>

Oh there you are Zarae :D We were just thinking about you dearest girl :D How are you? <innocent smile> I think Arya and I might have to take you shopping and to a beauty Spa for some therapy VERY soon ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Zarae I thought this was appros :p

[youtube:2loyqmlw]nUjlBP5gUrQ[/youtube:2loyqmlw]

we may need to hire this guy :p
clicky2cme
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

lol....hmmmm...

well, suducing wasnt my specialty. i missed those lessons apparently...lol
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":ozrug67y]lol....hmmmm...

well, suducing wasnt my specialty. i missed those lessons apparently...lol[/quote:ozrug67y]

[b:ozrug67y]Seduction[/b:ozrug67y] dear Zarae begins in the mind...

Please, watch this and you actually may learn something valuable both for RP and real life :)

its not naughty or r-rated.

[youtube:ozrug67y]5d10tDQNoFk[/youtube:ozrug67y]
clicky2cme
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

My what a saucy wench you are, T'riss!! Methinks Tal's going to have his hands full, for sure! :D (Psst, quick lads, get out before they get their wicked hooks into you both!!) Oh, wait- it's too late for Talwyn- RUN, Veraka!!! I'll fend them off!! *prepares to be laid low by naughty drow girls* (Or is that just, er lai....? Hmm.... It's a dirty job, but SOMEBODY has to "take one for the team"!!) ;) :p

Heh, you'll never turn THIS drow lad into quivering jelly with just a smile, you saucy gals- he's onto THAT game!! *snaps fingers and mutters spell. All girls' dresses fall off* Ah, now that's more like it- trumps 'em every time. Great trick at parties, too!

Arya pole-dances? Interesting, I feel a pair of pointed male ears perking up!! Er, nope, that was something else.... ;) :devil: Yes, he IS a little devil- guess that's what comes of studying "blue magic" under a dirty old mage.... Looong story.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

*stares at Zarae, mouth open* My child, whatever shall we do with you?

*winks, and whispers to T'risstree* [i:3iqfd57n] Yes, sister. We definitely have to take care of this one. [sub:3iqfd57n]Then even V won't be able to resist her! :devil:[/sub:3iqfd57n][/i:3iqfd57n]

*looks back up at Zarae* And by soon, my sister means right NOW. *grabs Zarae and sits her in chair*

[youtube:3iqfd57n]Qe3Y-nXHsFI[/youtube:3iqfd57n]

<3

[quote:3iqfd57n]Prepares to be laid[/quote:3iqfd57n]

Hmmm. A little too idealistic, I think. :devil: I had some other plans in mind for you.

[quote:3iqfd57n]All girls' dresses fall off[/quote:3iqfd57n]

My dear, do you really think that would work on us? *shrugs* Although dresses are a hassle when you're pole-dancing, which I apparently do. :P

[quote:3iqfd57n]Er, nope, that was something else....[/quote:3iqfd57n]

*smacks Lothir* And my, my, my, young sir. I think a certain dragon will not appreciate this in the long run, my dear. Although I must commend you for your bravery while sending the other two off for their lives. *evil laughter* When you die, you will die knowing that we have caught your other male friends. :devil: And that they shall suffer the same fate.

*winks at Aylstra* I think our friend here needs a leash, by the way. ;) Such a male ...

And that art of seduction reminded me of ACII and Ezio's many outlets. :P Maybe I missed the seduction and subtlety classes as well. :devil:

[quote:3iqfd57n]Yes, he IS a little devil- guess that's what comes of studying "blue magic" under a dirty old mage.... Looong story. [/quote:3iqfd57n]

Do tell. :D A dirty old mage? Sounds ... :smirk: intriguing.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

lesh and whip all ready. who wants some fun...
stick and stones break bones, but whipes and chains amuse us

...iron underwear (which movie was that? i forget)

*glomps the nearest and hold em down and tickles*
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

That was wonderful Arya :)

I've never seen Mulan before but it got all the traits of a good Disney musical.

I just wonder if our little camper Zarae is ready to become the beauty that she has the potential to be ;) The question is can you & T'riss transform Zarae from a Ladette into a Lady?

[glances at Lothir askance with an eyebrow raised] ;) Dear oh dear.... "takes one for the team" :lol: how noble of you throwing yourself on that "grenade". Truly the stuff of legend and stirring deeds what won the empire.... [cough cough]

And making all the girls dresses fall off with a click of his fingers? I'd be curious to see what happens when he clapped :p :lol:

And I'm coming to the conclusion that a paladin is the only true suitable mate for a drow woman as they are the pinnacle of the classes and have to be the best at everything they do.

I've put this video up before but I think our delightful DRow ladies need to be reminded the true qualities of the best of the best [take notes Veraka old boy ;)]
Everything that Lancelot sings about is the ideal for paladins to live up to. Not all of us can reach the ultimate pinnacle but the point is to strive :king:

[youtube:1dnt95y7]TdrEmZ35fxc[/youtube:1dnt95y7]

Yes Talwyn will have his hands full with T'risstree but that is the challenge that must be accepted. To refuse is to dishonour the code and Torm and himself. He chooses to love & to marry a Drow woman, not because she will be an easy and pliant house-wife, but because she will be hard work, because that goal will serve to measure the best of his energies and skills, because that challenge is one that he is willing to accept, one he is unwilling to postpone, and one which he intends to win! :angel:

[appologies to JFK ;)]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.