~Tlethtyrr~

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Well, I'm done. I can't say I'm totaly happy with it (but I rarely am anyway).
I changed the eyes and hair as you asked, and I altered the purple on her clothes, as with lilac eyes it made them stand out less. I hope the eye colour is what you wanted.

Anyway, the pictures side-by-side so you can see the diffrences easy.
[img:2349tv38]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3475 ... 7797ag.jpg[/img:2349tv38][img:2349tv38]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4111 ... eea2wi.jpg[/img:2349tv38]
As you can see, I also resized it to a better avatar size (I hope).

Anything you want changed just ask. Its usualy easy enough.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Ok so I'm hugely ripping off Solaufein but hey, I don't know much about Drow.

Yup, my guy's public profile/reputation is a highly skilled killer who can reach people almost anywhere and terminate them coldly and cleanly without consience or remorse (even by drow standards). But secretly he is a worshipper of Eilistraee and hides the fact well, few have found out his secret, and they have all perished quickly and quietly, often seemingly by accident. He is also tries to tutor slaves, castaways and the homesless or dispossesed in the ways of the Lady and smuggles them to the surface during raids. He knows he runs a grave risk but he deems it a more worthy cause with every life he saves, but he feels each failure more bitterly asthe last, often he has to kill those he tries to save before they betray him to the Matrons in return for favour.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Velve":1moghu9k]Well, I'm done. I can't say I'm totaly happy with it (but I rarely am anyway).
I changed the eyes and hair as you asked, and I altered the purple on her clothes, as with lilac eyes it made them stand out less. I hope the eye colour is what you wanted.

Anyway, the pictures side-by-side so you can see the diffrences easy.
[img:1moghu9k]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3475 ... 7797ag.jpg[/img:1moghu9k][img:1moghu9k]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4111 ... eea2wi.jpg[/img:1moghu9k]
As you can see, I also resized it to a better avatar size (I hope).

Anything you want changed just ask. Its usualy easy enough.[/quote:1moghu9k]

[color=indigo:1moghu9k]This is perfect!!! Though, I have tried out the avatar and I think the original size would fit much better. I like the green color of the clothing and the color of her eyes. Thankyou so much Velve! :D
If you will, would you also adjust the eye color for the close up pic? (The hair color there would not be important.)
As the rp progresses I will use pics to show her growth. I plan to use the close up first, unless I draw or find a pair of twin drow babies in the womb. [/color:1moghu9k] :uh-huh:
Last edited by Ssin'urn Streea on Wed May 10, 2006 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[img:2r2zfklc]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9360 ... 8ud0xu.jpg[/img:2r2zfklc]

Hows that then? :)
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:4dbce5dm]She looks so CUTE!!! :D Not much of a cold killer, if you ask me, although I already said this.[/color:4dbce5dm]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Never judge a book by its cover.
Titles:

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:3pu9yzni]Wow. What a trite aphorism. :bored: [/color:3pu9yzni]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Velve":h8xujx6c][img:h8xujx6c]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9360 ... 8ud0xu.jpg[/img:h8xujx6c]

Hows that then? :)[/quote:h8xujx6c]

[color=indigo:h8xujx6c]*Cries*

She's beautiful. Thankyou so very much, Velve! [/color:h8xujx6c] :))
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

:D

She does look harmless and innocent. :)

But that makes for all the better heartless murders. :devil:
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:1w6p47fj]Uh oh. I guess I better watch out.[/color:1w6p47fj]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Call me a complete idiot, but when is this thing going to start? Exactly?
:3
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:tmn9cgdv]I have a few kinks to work out with the Houses.
So far, BQ and Velve are working with House 3.

I'm working with Ty on the intricacies of House 1.

Unen and I will work on House 2.

Care to take on part of a House role, Rooks?

I plan to begin around early saturday morning with the first post. Got any more ideas, yall?

(INFO CORRECTED~ May, 11 )[/color:tmn9cgdv]
Last edited by Ssin'urn Streea on Thu May 11, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

I'm the House 1 Assasain remember. I'm going to attempt to mentor Ssin without even her noticing, expect unimportant people who threaten her to mysteriously disappear...
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Tyrmer":1fxl0q21]I'm the House 1 Assasain remember. I'm going to attempt to mentor Ssin without even her noticing, expect unimportant people who threaten her to mysteriously disappear...[/quote:1fxl0q21]

[color=indigo:1fxl0q21]Oops, sorry Ty. I was under the impression that you would be working with SS after the abduction from House 1. I have not planned on where she will end up...this will still work out well. She would not recognize someone being from House 1 because she would have been an infant at the time.

Is this making sense?[/color:1fxl0q21]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Let me repeat my view. Each House should be run by one player.

This does not mean other Houses will not have spies or agents in other Houses. What it is though is one needs to justify a high ranking spy. A slave spy is not a problem, you can not trust a slave anyway.

Right now I propose that we decide which Houses we will set up we are talking 3 or prehaps 4 Houses on council of this smaller city.

SS should run a House.
Velve and I have offered to run a House. Anybody else out there?

I propose that no House has over 1,000 Drow, which could include an aditional 2 times in number slaves (some armed forces some not). That the least House present their outline on numbers, businesses and forcus. Then the next lowest major House having a little more power in at least numbers or section of city controled directly of indirectly and so on.

Once all the major Houses are proposed each player must justify to the other player how their spy(s) got in and how much rank they have. This can be done openly or via PM as to how high a spy might get. Of course in a matter of time the spy might be discovered, however that should not be based on OOC or meta-game knowledge.
The other component of any Drow city are the Insitutes of Education, leadership of them in theory are Independent of the House they grew up in, but in pratice the leaders will deferr when posible to their House desire (OK perhaps except for the Wizards that might hate their House and defer to another in revenge *wink*).

We know the 1st House Security was breeched to steal the children, an indication of the city Houses were not all that security minded at this time. Each House needs to have flaws in someway, perhaps just spies, but could be other factors as well.