~Tlethtyrr~

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:2by075xi][i:2by075xi][b:2by075xi][color=indigo:2by075xi]Velve, I'm very impressed. An excellent name for your House, by the way. A female Weapon's Master would be a perfect irony for the setting. Everything looks well in order. Let it be as you say.

Ok, anyone interested in playing the other House? And if so, which one shall SS and her twin belong to?

Rooky, SS's twin is your baby, gotta name in mind for her? She needs to be taller and stronger than SS. After being stolen the twins will spend some time growing up together before being separated. Since all children are being sacrificed and your Drow is a perfect specimen, she will be preferred over mine. SS will be considered weaker because of her eye color and smaller form. She will be sold to an underground Underdark market.

Tyrmer, are you saying you want to take on a role with an espionage type flavor? :devil:

Unen_Stealthfoot, any more ideas for your character?

[/color:2by075xi][/size:2by075xi][/b:2by075xi][/i:2by075xi][/font:2by075xi]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Velve, are you playing House 1 or 2 or another House, I put my bid in for House 3 not sure if I will follow tradition and House name is family name, most likely will do this, or follow your example and take a concept as House name.

SS as for whom the Twins born of, the children belong to the mother, males count for no rights at all. I would think you might want to play that House yourself. However I could try to do two Houses. The one problem with anyone playing two major Houses is that internal knowledge of both Houses, weaknesses and strenghts, could result in postings based on either/or OOC knowledge/IC knowledge not posted.
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I was thinking it would be house 3 or so.

I am guessing house 1 and 2 are both the strongest, and there are 2 or 3 houses under that which are all about the same strength.

However I would sugest not going into deep details of more than 3 or 4 houses, or things might get too complicated. I mean really each house would have a lot going on inside it, so it would get very confusing having too many revolving stories that just a small group of people have to control.

If you want it simpler I would be fine with Val'fryn being of one of the first 2 houses either.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

Maybe my Vhaeraunite (is that right spelling?) could be Ssin's father, weapon master of house 2. If he were a follower of Vhaeraun, he would have been promoting his (and therefore, Vhaeraun's) bid for power in the drow hiarchy by having an affair with matron of first house. Which whould then produce Ssin's PC.

On other subject, I agree, stick with say, three or four houses. Otherwise too complicated.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Alright, I came up with something....

Balra, Drow Female
Height: 5"11 inches
Weight: 94. lb

Eyes: Blood Red
Hair: Snow-white
Skin: Jet-black

Apperance: Ussualy appears in plain noble-child's clothing.
Temperament: Calm, insulting, sarcastic, ironic, bitch in all ways, pure evil, soft side for twin sister.

Stats as grown up (unless sacrifficed):

Str: 11
Dex: 18
Con: 8
Int: 16
Wis: 16
Cha: 13

Will this work?

Streea, if she was my "baby" Jehova's Witness that's knocking at my door right now, would be cursing my lineage for her being my lesbian sex slave.
:3
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[quote="Rooky":2gk0ywlt]

Streea, if she was my "baby" Jehova's Witness that's knocking at my door right now, would be cursing my lineage for her being my lesbian sex slave.[/quote:2gk0ywlt]

*Chokes as he trys to keep from laughing* :uh-huh:

Hehe, sorry, something just had to be said. :angel:
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Oh, and I suppose you could do better?
:3
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1jxiph1h]"Now, shall we start before or from Ssin'urn Streea's conception, or just before birth?"

Well this is up to you, though actual point of conception would be an odd starting point in my view. The couple merged together and this time seed reached egg. You can if you wish and if you consider parents importantant enough to develpe how the affair began that is your start point. There again you could start near birth and do flashbacks (this also might be safer as well because something in free flow might prevent conception if you start even 30 minutes before it actually occurs, or perhaps death of mother could result before I suppose birth).[/quote:1jxiph1h]

[font=garamond:1jxiph1h][i:1jxiph1h][b:1jxiph1h][color=indigo:1jxiph1h]*snickers* :angel:

Actually I didn't mean the act of conception, just at that point in time to begin writing the rp. :p I like the flashback points, sounds good! Also, will probably start at the circumstances surrounding just before birth of the twins with a flashback point placed somewhere before mother's death. [/color:1jxiph1h] [/b:1jxiph1h][/i:1jxiph1h][/font:1jxiph1h][/size:1jxiph1h]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

I agree, besides, if you started from conception, two of the players would be doing a lot more RPing than the rest. For a while, anyway.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Yeah about right, my character has no wish to live on the surface whilst there are still Drowhe can subtley condition to the Lady's way of thinking. I was thinking of the Hosue Assasain of the House Ssin'urn grows up in? I can't remember her exact back story at the moment, I'll re-read it.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:2dphg51q]I have begun and will be making changes to her backstory as we go along. Everyone here will soon be a part of it. ;)
Ok, so this means that after she has been sold in into slavery she will become the indentured servant of said House where your assassin will reside, correct?

Rooky, I'm going to post your character sheet as well as everyone elses, in either the first or second post of the thread depending on wether all character sheets can fit there comfortably. Also, if you would like to see it, I found a pic that reminds me of Balra.

Unen_Stealthfoot, ok. Sounds good.

Velve, could I ask a favor of you? I would like to change my avatar to reflect SS as a child. Would you have a look at one of the pics and tell me if you could alter the hair color to stark white and eye color to a light pale lilac?

[b:2dphg51q]Ssin'urn Streea[/b:2dphg51q][/color:2dphg51q]
[img:2dphg51q]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3475 ... 7797ag.jpg[/img:2dphg51q][img:2dphg51q]http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4678/drowface8ud.jpg[/img:2dphg51q]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:1fdgs4jr]Doesn't look like much of a heartless killer to me.[/color:1fdgs4jr]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

:devil: [color=indigo:1iv9c1yt]Exactly.[/color:1iv9c1yt]
Last edited by Ssin'urn Streea on Mon May 08, 2006 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":3pgr004x]

Velve, could I ask a favor of you? I would like to change my avatar to reflect SS as a child. Would you have a look at one of the pics and tell me if you could alter the hair color to stark white and eye color to a light pale lilac? [/quote:3pgr004x]

I'll see what I can do, however my computer has recantly passed away :'( and I would have to use the crappy family computer, so don't expect anything great.

Did you wish for me to use the picture you posted? And did you want it made good avatar size?
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Velve":3ik67rdi][quote="Ssin'urn Streea":3ik67rdi][color=indigo:3ik67rdi]

Velve, could I ask a favor of you? I would like to change my avatar to reflect SS as a child. Would you have a look at one of the pics and tell me if you could alter the hair color to stark white and eye color to a light pale lilac? [/quote:3ik67rdi]

I'll see what I can do, however my computer has recantly passed away :'( and I would have to use the crappy family computer, so don't expect anything great.

Did you wish for me to use the picture you posted? And did you want it made good avatar size?[/quote:3ik67rdi]

That would be awesome![/color:3ik67rdi] :))
~Don't close your Eyes~