~Tlethtyrr~

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Just so people know, amongst the other Houses Venn is especially despised because he is a male with a high position who seems determined to keep it that way. Numerous attempts on his life have failed and the would-be assasains nailed up outside their house of origin in the middle of the night. Several of the cities best assasains have ended up like this after being ordered to kill Chiana by their Matrons. An assasination attempt on anyone in the first hosue is used to condemn an unwanted or ambithious underling to death.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tlethyrr

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:1gyzm2u5]I'm gonna wait until Nedelyne posts about the new slaves before I make a post, and I will be playing multiple characters. If it's okay with the hostess of the rp I will be playing a half drow, a half moon-elf, half sun-elf, half wood-elf and a quarter wood-elf all taken in a surface raid?[/color:1gyzm2u5]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:m1n32id1][b:m1n32id1][i:m1n32id1][color=indigo:m1n32id1]Please disregard my ~Ssin'urn Streea~ thread as it is a work in progress. I placed my origial life story for her there so that I could alter it as the rp plays out. You can feel free to make comments and suggestions there if you wish.

Quel_Veladorn, that's fine by me.

Also, I will play Matron of House 2 until her death.

Any more questions or suggestions?[/color:m1n32id1][/i:m1n32id1][/b:m1n32id1][/size:m1n32id1][/font:m1n32id1] :))
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Sorry Bhaern but the conversation between Venn and Chiana was held quietly. No one knows about his activities (besides the Master of Arms, the Head Magi and the High Priestess of course :D) in the house.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Tyrmer":3kksaqm5]Sorry Bhaern but the conversation between Venn and Chiana was held quietly. No one knows about his activities (besides the Master of Arms, the Head Magi and the High Priestess of course :D) in the house.[/quote:3kksaqm5]

I will ckeck, however I believe the Matron replied to what was seen, not was said. The boy recieving heads and so on. I will check to make sure I did not metagamed.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:2kmcfjdp]Well, he did approach Chiana in a public place during a major event. It would be hard to for the other Matrons to miss it.

BQ~
I'm sorry for the confusion...I meant that the only surviving member of House Tak'lar was the male, Pharaun. He is still young and studying to be a wizard. The servants of the House will probably be auctioned off between the remaining Nobel Houses.

I thought perhaps since it is a matriachial society, females are probably the ones to give the House names so the male would probably have to be adopted into the House of another Matron. [/color:2kmcfjdp]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:hnpfm5mn][i:hnpfm5mn][b:hnpfm5mn][color=indigo:hnpfm5mn]Ok, I think I finally figured a way around my problem and made some enemies along the way!!! What do you think, BQ?[/i:hnpfm5mn][/b:hnpfm5mn][/color:hnpfm5mn] [/size:hnpfm5mn][/font:hnpfm5mn]:devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tlethyrr

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:3tzfdmgu]Okay ladies and gents, on a suggestion from miss Ssin, Nedelyne and I have opened a subthread for our characters until such time as mine are let out of her compound. One reason for this was so that we wouldn't continue to clutter her thread with our posts(over enhancing as she so politely put it). So until Lillith turns me loose in the streets, I won't be back to posting in the main thread for a while. see you fine people later.[/color:3tzfdmgu]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:10xbr6wf][color=indigo:10xbr6wf][b:10xbr6wf][i:10xbr6wf]Got a few posts in![/i:10xbr6wf][/b:10xbr6wf][/color:10xbr6wf][/size:10xbr6wf][/font:10xbr6wf] :))
~Don't close your Eyes~

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:3mt2wlo5][b:3mt2wlo5][i:3mt2wlo5][color=indigo:3mt2wlo5]Despartely seeking House Wizard/Patron for House 2, any takers?

Also keeping a place open for Unen_Stealthfoot, should he return, though this spot will only remain open as long as the House survives. Should he return to play then we shall have to place him in a new house.[/color:3mt2wlo5][/i:3mt2wlo5][/b:3mt2wlo5][/size:3mt2wlo5][/font:3mt2wlo5] :uh-huh:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

House Patron can be a short lived job, only kept is useful, sometimes that just means breeding stock. Of course he could be a Wizard of some power as well. I can try it on for size if you want.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:n7dgsvrs][color=darkblue:n7dgsvrs][b:n7dgsvrs][i:n7dgsvrs]Greatly appreciated, thanx for the offer, Matron Keeshe accepts.[/i:n7dgsvrs] [/b:n7dgsvrs] [/size:n7dgsvrs][/color:n7dgsvrs][/font:n7dgsvrs]:devil:

[font=garamond:n7dgsvrs][color=darkblue:n7dgsvrs][b:n7dgsvrs][i:n7dgsvrs]Velve, if you are not able to post in a day or so I can work around you and pull the conversation back in time.[/i:n7dgsvrs] [/b:n7dgsvrs] [/size:n7dgsvrs][/color:n7dgsvrs][/font:n7dgsvrs]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":2cgec2os][b:2cgec2os]~The Anteroom of Matron Keeshe, House 2~ [/b:2cgec2os]

Clearly displeased, she sits back at the head of the spider idol on her throne overlooking the two sons of her house, the empty seats of their Weapon's Master & their Patron and House Wizard Hevor, Pharaun, and priestesses. Her brilliant red eyes scan their faces, searching the fluxuations of heat patterns. Her voice is controlled and precise.

"Apparently House Wizard and Weapon's Master are yet late again for their summons so we shall have to make.... other arrangements."

Her voice lowers at the end of her statement in a wry tone. She leans forward, placing the fingertips of her hands together as if in deep contemplation.[/quote:2cgec2os]

As usual I am somewhat confused. I thought there wasn't a Weapons Master at present...
Val's mother was the Weapons Master, but she was assassinated a few days ago, and so some of her sons, including Val, and some others are attempting to gain the Matrons favor to gain Weapons Master status.
I thought I had said this, and that you had approved of it...

If you wish I can change it. And sorry if I simply missunderstood.

And btw, I will also be playing two of Val's brothers. The one I've posted a little on in the RP thread, and his younger brother who is a wizard (Hes too young and low lvl to be able to have ambitions of becoming house wizard yet however).
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Velve":3bbqkxk8][quote="Ssin'urn Streea":3bbqkxk8][color=darkblue:3bbqkxk8][b:3bbqkxk8]~The Anteroom of Matron Keeshe, House 2~ [/b:3bbqkxk8]

Clearly displeased, she sits back at the head of the spider idol on her throne overlooking the two sons of her house, the empty seats of their Weapon's Master & their Patron and House Wizard Hevor, Pharaun, and priestesses. Her brilliant red eyes scan their faces, searching the fluxuations of heat patterns. Her voice is controlled and precise.

"Apparently House Wizard and Weapon's Master are yet late again for their summons so we shall have to make.... other arrangements."

Her voice lowers at the end of her statement in a wry tone. She leans forward, placing the fingertips of her hands together as if in deep contemplation.[/quote:3bbqkxk8]

As usual I am somewhat confused. I thought there wasn't a Weapons Master at present...
Val's mother was the Weapons Master, but she was assassinated a few days ago, and so some of her sons, including Val, and some others are attempting to gain the Matrons favor to gain Weapons Master status.
I thought I had said this, and that you had approved of it...

If you wish I can change it. And sorry if I simply missunderstood.

And btw, I will also be playing two of Val's brothers. The one I've posted a little on in the RP thread, and his younger brother who is a wizard (Hes too young and low lvl to be able to have ambitions of becoming house wizard yet however).[/quote:3bbqkxk8]

I stand corrected. My appologies, Velve. It was my mistake and I'll edit accordingly.

~SS~[/color:3bbqkxk8]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:27py8tdt]As I posted before, if there are no posts from the regular players within three days I will continue the rp and work around those who are not able to reply. Like I said, don't worry, I can always work you back into play. ;)

Thanx,
~SS~[/color:27py8tdt]
~Don't close your Eyes~