~Tlethtyrr~

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Well I'm probably majorly lost but hey.

I am playing the aged (venerable at the age of 363, btw I've always used the rules that elves of any kind do not die of old age, do you guy's mind this?) but deadly House One assasain yet to be named.

I will also run any of the House One NPCs. House One has been seized by a lowly priestess who was none the less the female of most power with the fall of the matron. She vies with the males to keep command and has to watch her back from assasination almost hourly using up much of her spells and energies just to stop infighting. Much of the city consider House One ripe to fall though it still maintains a sizeable force to be reckoned with without the aid of other houses.

House One used to be one of the primary traders of food but with the silence of lolth and the collapse of the House into decadence their costers and deals are being stolen and undermined quickly by other Houses.

The Assasain was fanatically loyal to the previous Matron and serves the current Matron well but unwillingly. He was the previous Matron's most trusted servant (as far as the word trust can be extended to drow) and holds many responsibilities in his Hosue that would normally be given to females making him the envy and hated target of a lot of males and females in the city.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

I talked yesterday to Ssin'urn and told her I want to play this game. Still don't have very clear what type of character I'll play. I have a few options, but I wanted to make it official.

I'll post about my character shortly, ok? hope you understand.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tlethyrr

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:3bp6zmjh]As for my slaves, for the most part they'll seem like your ordinary run of the mill slaves, although each will have talents that they keep hidden quite well, not to mention the fact that they have their own agenda, sowing discord through false information, watching to see which houses are the strongest and trying to furhter their gain, then a bit of something else that I'll talk to Ssin about.[/color:3bp6zmjh]
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:lr5pntsl]Ok, now about to have Sabaal ready and play can start.

A final note in closing;

Let us keep the OOC here and NOT IC, ok?!

[font=garamond:lr5pntsl][i:lr5pntsl][b:lr5pntsl]*The doors of the antiroom swing open of their own accord as Ssin'urn Streea steps up to sit on her throne and crosses her slender ebon legs. On either side of her mauve smoke curls up into thick red clouds, the strong, sickly sweet scent filling the room and lungs of departing occupants heavily.*[/color:lr5pntsl][/b:lr5pntsl][/i:lr5pntsl][/font:lr5pntsl][/size:lr5pntsl]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[font=garamond:ywg8rvru][i:ywg8rvru][b:ywg8rvru][color=indigo:ywg8rvru]Isto's Dalhar will be playing three characters, a half orc fighter (Mu), a rogue halfling (Morte Shadowchilde), an albino male Drow cleric (Rokudosen Deathflower) from Hollowfaust, City of Necromancers. They will be playing merchants in the streets.

I will open and be playing Chiana, Matron Mother of House One, maternal mother of twins. [/color:ywg8rvru][/b:ywg8rvru][/i:ywg8rvru][/size:ywg8rvru][/font:ywg8rvru]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Who is actualy playing the Matron mothers of the other main houses? :?
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Velve":3jqewpjg]Who is actualy playing the Matron mothers of the other main houses? :?[/quote:3jqewpjg]

[font=garamond:3jqewpjg][b:3jqewpjg][i:3jqewpjg][color=indigo:3jqewpjg]It's up to you, you have House 2, BQ has House 3, I'm playing the crumbling House 1...but I guess I could play house two Matron since she is going to be the one to kill Matron of House 1...what do you guys think? I leave Ssin'urn Streea's fate in your hands...[/color:3jqewpjg][/i:3jqewpjg][/b:3jqewpjg][/size:3jqewpjg][/font:3jqewpjg]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Here's a recap of what I'm palying, tell me if something's wrong:

- Streaa's twin sister
- House 4
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Ok, so I'm not playing a House then?
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[i:35lx13nr][color=indigo:35lx13nr]Wait a sec, :uh-huh: it appears I screwed something up, yes Rooks, you have House 4!! [/color:35lx13nr][/i:35lx13nr]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Tymer, if you wish your welcome to play House 2 also. The only character I am really adamant about wishing to play is Val'fryn. He has a number of siblings still living, and of course theres the Matron mother and her daughters and sons, however many may be left. Not sure how many are usualy in a drow house, so I don't know how many there should be...
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

No thanks, the matter has been settled between me and Ssin.
Titles:

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[quote="Velve":3azf1xjk]Tymer, if you wish your welcome to play House 2 also. The only character I am really adamant about wishing to play is Val'fryn. He has a number of siblings still living, and of course theres the Matron mother and her daughters and sons, however many may be left. Not sure how many are usualy in a drow house, so I don't know how many there should be...[/quote:3azf1xjk]

[font=garamond:3azf1xjk][b:3azf1xjk][i:3azf1xjk][color=indigo:3azf1xjk]Ok, so who will play the Matron? She will be the perpetrator, killing first House Matron..BQ? Me? [/color:3azf1xjk][/i:3azf1xjk][/b:3azf1xjk][/size:3azf1xjk][/font:3azf1xjk] :?
~Don't close your Eyes~

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Either. I really don't mind...

Anyone got a coin to flip? :p
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Hmm, House 2 Matron, if House 1 survives the death of the Matron (a cousin or other relative, becomes the new Matron I can play House 2 Matron. If House 1 falls apart, I think SS should play Matron of House 2.

Of course if House 1 falls, every other House moves up a rank.