Eryndlyn

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

engramchris
Maid
Maid

Eryndlyn

Post by engramchris »

Looking at old post on this site from 2017 re Misty Forest Sanctuary (part of post read: 'The first setting I've chosen for the almost canon line is Eryndlyn, the drow city beneath the High Moor. It's more of a ruin now, but in the wreckage of the drow city I'm going to put a haven for Eilistraeeans. It's a way-stop for those seeking Rhymanthiin, the CIty of Hope, and an oasis of good in the otherwise dark and mostly evil Underdark. Lots of foes want to see it destroyed, and Eilistraee is still very weak. Her followers will need help. I even have the concept art for the cover.' None of the links work, wondering if 'Eryndlyn' was ever made? I'm creating a major dnd campaign involving Eilistraee, looking for pre-made stuff about Misty Forest Sanctuary, Eryndlyn, and Rhymanthiin to use/adapt... Did 'Erndlyn' ever get made, and, if so, is there a link to it?
Irennan
Champion

Re: Eryndlyn

Post by Irennan »

Sadly, the answer is no.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.