In Need of A Opinion Special: Meet The An'ars Part 1

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Leema Har'gachi
Regular

In Need of A Opinion Special: Meet The An'ars Part 1

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

https://www.patreon.com/posts/71254591?pr=true
This 9 page document is an expanded deity description, it has the same general descriptions you will find in the appendix 1, but with a little bit more. It show the divine rank of the deity now, not just wither they are a demigod, lesser god, intermediate, or greater deity. There is now a allies and enemy section, so you know which deities they get along with and which they hate or dislike. Just like the recent changes to the Player's Guidebook, Sacred Prayer times is also listed as well as their channel divinity power and special spell list. However, now we have six new sections to help further flesh out the deity with their History, Physical description (what they generally look like when they use a avatar or in person), holy celebrations/special rites, church and clergy organization, and vestments and requirements to show what their clerics are general expected to wear and do. So now deities can have more depth, but this document is allowing me to test out a new monster stat block format as I now have stats for the avatars of deity which I am already in the middle of implementing the stat block changes into monsters of the multiverse. This document does all theses things while expanding on the youngest of the An'ar family of deities Varnaiel "Varn" An'ar, which I will be doing to another An'ar soon as well. There is also things of interest in this document as I mention in it a change I've been thinking of implementing for a while now in regard to hit dice, to keep it from out pacing monsters, also while this does include rules for gods, they are far from complete and I will be continuing to work on them. I hope you all enjoy this closer look at the goddess Varn An'ar and I would love the chosen's opinion on her.
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee