In Need of A Opinion 15: T'puuli An'ar Spells, Leema's Guide to the Deities of Toril, and the Bliss spell

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Leema Har'gachi
Regular

In Need of A Opinion 15: T'puuli An'ar Spells, Leema's Guide to the Deities of Toril, and the Bliss spell

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

https://www.patreon.com/posts/69389220
I've now got all of T'puuli An'ar's special spell written. Bladedance functions basically the same as it did in demihuman deities for 2nd edition, Arrow of moonlight is a multipurpose spell that allows you to turn moonlight either from natural source or from magical sources like from moonfire into arrows which last until they are used to strike a creature or surface (you are able to use them as a last resort melee weapon, a throw weapon, or fire from a bow an a unerring missile), moon path is back and since you not really focusing for its effect as the sanctuary and spider climb effect simple apply to the caster and all accompany creature as long as they remain on the moon path it no longer require concentration, and Goddess bow allows the cleric or sword dancer to invoke T'puuli An'ar to transform a short bow into a copy of her Dark Huntress.

This new document Leema's Guide to the Deities of Toril is an "unoffical" book to help players who want to run the forgotten realms with the 3D's to adventuring system, it should be fairly easy to use most 1st and 2nd edition book with the system. However Deities are a particular problem as 3 D's to adventuring handles gods and goddess a lot different than those edition did, so this book is my aim to add their use by supplying special spells, channel divinity powers, domains, etc for the gods and goddesses. Most of the general information provided in it is what you will find it in the basic god info in Demihumans deities and I won't be providing any lore or basic of the religion so as not to render the source books purposeless, I.E. in order to understand how Eilistraee's church tends to function you still need drow of the underdark or demihuman deities. Right now Eilistraee is full written out and I've just started to write the special spell descriptions for Lolth.

Please feel free to give me any feedback or advice you might think of.
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

Re: In Need of A Opinion 15: T'puuli An'ar Spells, Leema's Guide to the Deities of Toril, and the Bliss spell

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

I've updated the Sword Dancer class document here is a complete list of changes and a link to the file.
- Rewrote the class description and reorganize the text and table location.
- Rebalanced class saving throw bonus. Charm and compulsions are now a average save instead of a good save.
- The document now has Attacks per turn as Attacks Per Round as it should have been.
-Blade Dance, Dark Lady's Dance, Divine Blade, Divine Spellcasting, Moonfire, Silver Dancer's Protection and Spellsong have been rewritten to make it clearer how they function and minor changes have been made to Blade Dance, Dark Lady's Dance, Divine Blade, Moonfire, Silver Dancer's Protection, and Spellsong.
-Divine Spellcasting now has two new sections Orisons and Special Prayer Time and the time it takes to regain spells have been completely reworked.
-The Lady's Bow class feature has now been removed do to it being too similar to the function of the spell Goddess Bow. It has now been replaced with the new class feature The Silver Dancer's Song.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/69556901
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee