Happy 2021!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Happy 2021!

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

2020 has been a strange year. A difficult year for everyone all around the world. Normally I spend the holidays with my parents. But that wasn't possible this year. We're fully intending to catch up on the celebrations later in the summer or whenever it's possible again. But I realised that this is the first time in my life that I am on my own during Christmas and New Year's Eve.

That's really strange for me, but I'm managing just fine. And the new year brings new hope.

2021 I think is quite a special year. It doesn't happen often that two numbers follow each other like that. Only once in every 101 years. None of us (unless we're very young or [/i]very[/i] old) will experience that twice in our lifetime. So I have to believe that it can only be a good one. But then I'm one who tends to think positively.

So I wish you all a happy, healthy, safe and good 2021.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Happy 2021!

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I join in wishing all a Happy New Year.

Clearly the 2020 year has been one of concern, restriction and confusion for many.

The new year starts with the returning light of hope and healing.

May the Goddess bless all with joy, safety, health and clarity.

So mote it be.
Irennan
Champion

Re: Happy 2021!

Post by Irennan »

Isolation can be difficult, even as someone who generally enjoys being alone, especially when people you care about risk falling into depression because of this.

May 2021 make all people more united, and more empathetic towards each other. And may Eilistraee help us heal all that was broken, and find beauty in our lives.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.