Need a CD

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Need a CD

Post by Rooky »

Does somebody have a Blind Guardian album, and is willing to send it over here? I'm a bit short on cash (I officially *hate* mothers day), and Blind Guardian is kinda' hard to get in medieval Croatia.

*squiel* -don't hurt me- *squiel*
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Never heard of them , so it is unlikely I have a CD containing their music.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Need a CD

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:3brmy4uc]you can always check out a free download site called LimeWire, you might be able to find the album there, then download and burn, that way all you'll be out ia the price of come CDR's and the electric it takes to do it, much less than the cost of a CD, and you may also find other bands there you might like as well.[/color:3brmy4uc]
Akaizhar
Maid
Maid

Post by Akaizhar »

if you like blind guardian, you may want to check out Iced Earth, i love both bands. And maybe even Nightwish. All in the style of the music blind guardian puts out.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Hmmm....

Thanks Ally. :D
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

yeah with limewire and other similiar programs who needs to buy cds anymore?oh..naughty me... :devil:
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well, You could try to find Tristania as well... When You really go from Blind Guardian to Iced Earth, than Nightwish, it's just a little step to Tristania and other Gothic bands. This is how You go from one side to the other... I always thought Power metal is the opposite of Gothic, but I just may be stupid... Any way, try Lime Wire to download, and if You want to find other bands that might be similar, try joinig last.fm. It's a website You can find interesting...