Happy 4th of July!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Happy 4th of July!

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

[color=darkslateblue:2h6fhy25]Just want to wish all a happy July 4th! :)

Hope y'all have a good time.[/color:2h6fhy25] ;)
Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

Have a happy and safe 4th! :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

barbeque and beer ..whoopeee!!!wait a minute ..im a vegetarian..oh well..just beer!
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Nedylene":1cpdcp7l]barbeque and beer ..whoopeee!!!wait a minute ..im a vegetarian..oh well..just beer![/quote:1cpdcp7l]
I don't drink... so you can have my beer if I can have your meat. ;)

Oh, and happy fourth to all you american types. :D

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

lol...actually at the one we went to I had bourbon and lager...lol ..that sufficed..and id mail you one of the hotdogs and burgers , but it probably wouldnt taste so good by the time it got to you , shir'le...lol...
Iltzafein Elaug'dan
Maid
Maid

Post by Iltzafein Elaug'dan »

This may be late, but it twas a great 4th. Word of caution: don't drink 9 bottles of rootbeer in 2 days if your a light drinker of the stuff. :#
Rixxen Bladedleaf
Maid
Maid

Post by Rixxen Bladedleaf »

The 4th was asowme, Got to go to Ozzfest, and see Ozzie from 5 feet away. Snuck in 2 bottles of Jack and got plenty of beer and moshing done, just wish I had more than a preziel tho. Oh well it was fun :D
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

[color=darkslateblue:drqf5lh7]Well, it rained all day long. Couldn't see the fireworks, nor could we have a bbq. But at least I got to eat mochi, oven roasted pork, and blue berry pie.[/color:drqf5lh7] :p
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:wjpoxabf] :bored: I had to work. Anyway, I don't drink unless it is the occassional glass of wine for health reasons but at least I got a hamburger.
For those of us not from the US that are curious about it here is a link that explains about the celebration of our [url=http://www.holidays.net/independence/story.htm:wjpoxabf]Independance Day.[/url:wjpoxabf]
By the way, to those of us not in the US, would yall mind posting a link during your national holidays so that we all may learn of them? I would really enjoy learning about them. [/color:wjpoxabf] :))
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!