Bronchial Pneumonia

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Bronchial Pneumonia

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Hi there,

remember when I said I was sick?

Well i got [b:2f5984er]really[/b:2f5984er] sick and had to be hospitalised with severe Bronchial Pneumonia.

[img:2f5984er]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... lwyn22.jpg[/img:2f5984er]

[not so good looking eh? :/ ]

Yesterday was the first day I was able to breathe without the respitory machine and now I am out of ICU and can use my laptop again.

However I'm incredibly weak, tired and prone to massive coughing fits as my lung slowly recover and clear all the crap that has been building inside them.

This means I'm not likely to be able to do much for a while longer as it's hard to concentrate etc.

Sorry to everyone involved in RP's that I was in or running :( but I just can't be a regular poster in those forums for a while.

I'll be popping in from time to time and will try and work out a way to extract myself from the current RP.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Get well soon, Talwyn :/
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Son of a bitch, mate; that is some nasty shit you got there.
Well, I'll keep ya in my thoughts, Tal.
Get better mate, we miss ya here, :) 8)
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Damn, and me without any healing spells on hand. Oh well, medical science must do what I cannot. Be strong Tal. The place shall be a little less amusing without you.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

That is really unfortunate to hear. :( Don't worry about things here, just recover Talwyn. :)
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Indeed, don't worry about us or any roleplaying here, just focus on getting better. I'm absolutely positive that everyone here understands that.

And of course, to echo the thoughts of those before me, all of our best wishes go with you. Get better soon and don't give the nurses too hard of a time. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

I hope you don't die.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

most everyone has said it eloquently, so get better.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Kiaransalyn
Maid
Maid

Post by Kiaransalyn »

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. You've had a tough time.

I'll post on your behalf, where I can in the Karazan game. I'm sure you've got much more serious things to focus on though.

Keep positive and keep on getting better.
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

Best wishes Tal, hope you're better soon!

Nothing worse than when vital organs you're trying to use decide to pack up in the middle of doing something important.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Tal, you're always present in my prayers.
PhaeShalee
Maid
Maid

Post by PhaeShalee »

Wow, best of wishes for you, and I'm sending good, healing energy your way now. ^_^

And, if you're anything like me, somehow when in a medicated delirium on that hospital bed the thoughts of 'my paladin character could have healed this for me in a second' has probably crossed your mind. (Or maybe it's been heavy on your mind while not medicated. I just gave you the benefit of the doubt that you're not as crazy as I am. lol )

I'm sure that you'll make a great recovery and be roleplaying again before you know it. ;)
(Holy Liberator as optional core class, basically CG paladin)