somebody help! the internet is starting to suck.

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tavvlifein
Maid
Maid

somebody help! the internet is starting to suck.

Post by Tavvlifein »

My wife and I are involved in a game playing drow siblings. They're [u][b][i]really[/i][/b][/u] young, as in no breasts or big muscles. The DM likes for people to have pics of their characters, but I can't find any drow youths anywhere. can anyone help me with this?
I can't access deviantart right now because it keeps doing this stupid antivirus ad whenever I do, so if anyone knows of anything that's not on deviantart, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

[url=http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Po ... 6:2s26juke]Try this[/url:2s26juke]

The previews are of good quality to use, but a good amount do not have them. If you wish to use the downloadable packages used for the game; be sure to have a .zip or .rar opener available, and a paint program that can convert the files from .tga to .jpg or whatever image format you wish.
Tavvlifein
Maid
Maid

Post by Tavvlifein »

thanks A LOT!
these are awesome