Photo thread

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

(Deleted repeat.)
Last edited by Priestess Iymlin on Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

[color=indigo:isvlaj9s]Malek, you are a bass player, if am I remembering correctly?[/color:isvlaj9s]
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[quote:sz63vbj4]You're right. I'm too goddam sexy for the net. lol

Gang signs? That's the universal hand sign for "Rock on" or "Metal". [/quote:sz63vbj4]

[color=darkblue:sz63vbj4]I was being sarcastic! haha. And, I told you. Drathir agreed with me. Now, now. Don't get a big head. :D [/color:sz63vbj4]
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I was joking about my sexiness...

And yes I am a bassist...a very terrible bassist. I'm much better at death vocals.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Drathir murrpau
Regular

[color=indigo:252iuuqx]Well then farbeit from me to be honest about anybody's sexiness on here... I don't joke & I just get myself in a pile of trouble.

You go ahead, ask Imlyn... my responses are quick & bright. (Not) Aren't they Imlyn *amused* But I was being honest there too. Even though you could have taken terrible offense at how I worded it. *credit for me*

And somehow or other I cannot see you singing death metal... and not too sure I wanna try. Que sirrah sirrah (sp)[/color:252iuuqx]
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

[color=lightgreen:1jalovs4]Some remarked that I look like Gordon Freeman from Half-Life. Although my hair is somewhat longer now.[/color:1jalovs4] :p
DragonMind
Maid
Maid

Post by DragonMind »

One day you'll all suffer terrible! *evil grin*

*being ignored several times in threads, he sits himself in a corner of the Eilistraae site, and starts his well known chanting*
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="DragonMind":3ukmm1ez]One day you'll all suffer terrible! *evil grin*

*being ignored several times in threads, he sits himself in a corner of the Eilistraae site, and starts his well known chanting*[/quote:3ukmm1ez]

IT's those damn flies again...
:3
Drathir murrpau
Regular

[quote="Rooky":3v0h6qm3][quote="DragonMind":3v0h6qm3]One day you'll all suffer terrible! *evil grin*

*being ignored several times in threads, he sits himself in a corner of the Eilistraae site, and starts his well known chanting*[/quote:3v0h6qm3]

IT's those damn flies again...[/quote:3v0h6qm3]

[color=indigo:3v0h6qm3]*gigglesnort at what Rooky said*

You've had it coming to you, DragonMind, for being so growly with your words towards others. You don't even like plushies, do you. Rooky might have a sharp tongue, but that's the werewolf in her... she, at least, likes plushies.

*hands plushie of Xion stolen from another thread to Rooky* Here Rooky, have fun.[/color:3v0h6qm3]
The Mercenary
Maid
Maid

Post by The Mercenary »

[color=green:r4lakcnr]Because Iymlin will not stop nagging if I do not post a picture of myself on the thread. This is for her and Vasriina. Enjoy! :D
[img:r4lakcnr]http://server3.uploadit.org/files/Theoden-Me.jpg[/img:r4lakcnr]

This one is not too good. It's semi-recent, I am in Chicago...[/color:r4lakcnr]
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

[quote:2aeit0he]Que sirrah sirrah[/quote:2aeit0he]

What's that mean? It sounds Italian...

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Drathir murrpau
Regular

[color=indigo:22qow0zz]It's French (thus the unsurety on spelling - since the French have this odd capacity for spelling things very strangely indeed)

Doris Day sang it "Que sirrah sirrah, whatever will be, will be." And that is exactly what it means. "Whatever will be, will be."[/color:22qow0zz]
Kenviir
Maid
Maid

Post by Kenviir »

[color=red:3svb4xwe][center:3svb4xwe][b:3svb4xwe]It must be a idiomatic phrase then...

Because that doesn't look right...[/b:3svb4xwe][/center:3svb4xwe][/color:3svb4xwe]
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Yeah, the French skip half of the letters in their words. It probably looks like this...

qcoue serolskjgpodfga sersignpisdrentpijewa

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Que_Sera_Sera:3bsi9kbg]Que Sera, Sera[/url:3bsi9kbg]

Though it's not really French.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee