children, What's your opinion of 'em

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Wow, did I start up one hell of a firestorm, :lol: Well, glad to see that this threads getting some attention.

Anywho, to say the least, I've already made known my stance on kids these days, so I suppose I'll jump on in.

To start off with something, though, Alak, don't get me started on clones, ROFL: Onix IS one after all. Anyways, to say the least, being alone in life, ehh. Do what you feel is right for ya, that's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

But I digress; It's good to hear that there are some people out there are caring enough to see their kids into a good home and a rich environment.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":5eos5eya] Ugh, sounds like my dad too. The man's a total antisocial bear, who thinks anything that doesn't personally interest him is "stupid", which is pretty much anything outside of fishing or NASCAR. An intelligent conversation with him is pretty much impossible. [/quote:5eos5eya]

Ouch, the problem for me though is that I'm JUST like my father (minus a couple of issues, plus a healthy dose of confidence) he even played D&D when he was younger.

[quote="veraka":5eos5eya] To start off with something, though, Alak, don't get me started on clones. [/quote:5eos5eya]

I am a clone of B.J. Novak, so sayeth about 30 different people. I replaced my facebook profile picture with his and my own mother didn't realize it wasn't me. or Benjamin Burley according to my Hetero-life-mate David.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":2qsjga70]Ugh, sounds like my dad too. The man's a total antisocial bear, who thinks anything that doesn't personally interest him is "stupid", which is pretty much anything outside of fishing or NASCAR. An intelligent conversation with him is pretty much impossible. Good thing my mom was always more articulate and involved.[/quote:2qsjga70]

Aylstra I feel compelled to show you this: [youtube:2qsjga70]roVKS-rlCc4[/youtube:2qsjga70]
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

ROFLMAO!!!! Veraka, you just posted up one of my favorite comedians, and one of the best parts of his act!! Jeff Dunham is hilarious!! And, yup, you hit the nail on the head. :p
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188