AAAAAAAARRGHHH!!!!!!!!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

AAAAAAAARRGHHH!!!!!!!!

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

while serching for an awesome picture on the internet i came acorse [u:18p0h7du]THIS[/u:18p0h7du] :nonono: and whats more its like a train werck is horibale and youcan see it comeing but...you cant look away

http://christwire.org/2009/07/scientist ... nt-page-1/

a word or warning if you will thoe thers is SO much butthurt stupidy on this site that you may want to scream!!!

i know i shoulidant make such a big deal out of this,but this, this %^&$* and the auther offends me in [b:18p0h7du]EVERY[/b:18p0h7du] way i can think off hes intoreanlnt,uneducated,hipocrtical,raiceist and whats more hes ameracin(i am so filled with rage at the momnt its not even funny >:( )!!!

im just...just taken aback that people can be [u:18p0h7du][i:18p0h7du][b:18p0h7du]this[/b:18p0h7du][/i:18p0h7du][/u:18p0h7du] stupid when i first saw it i thought this site was just a large joke created by a bunch of trolls, i was half right, its not a joke but it is created by a troll and i have been thouerly trolled to the point of anger (4chan aint got nothing on this shit) pleases reaffiem that all of humintiy isnt as stpid as this, please tell me that there a few inteligent peopl left out there...

*end of rant*

edit:good news it seems that there are actulley intleigent people out there as showen by the antitrolls on the site (ie anyone with more then two brincells to rub together)my hope for humintiy is returing...slowly...
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

total illogical!
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

....this isn't legit.

It's a satire site.
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

thats waht i thought at first but then i started to wonder...
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

No, it's definitely fake. Check the usernames of the regulars for one, and then there's the gay couples ad banners as well. . .

Cleverly done, but definitely fake.
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

indeed there was something odd abou the fact that one of the posts was an anti chines/japanease rant and just below it was an add for oreintel dateing... :/
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

There are people who really are like that out there, of course, which is why it's so effective.

That aside, the picture of the robot is really cool.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

unfortunately, common sense is an uncommon thing...
and people get more stupid as they get 'smarter;
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

It's like I keep saying intelligence and common sense are inversely-related!! Where one goes up, the other goes. This is perfect example of it.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix