Which alignment is the best?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

I personally like the chaotic level of things. As I feel to see Zek as being chaotic neutral. Nature as a whole is neutral and chaotic it does not care of you are a saint, or a fiendish evil person. If it feels like bending you over and spanking you it will without question. Then the next minute shower you with the true beauty of nature. now.. as for zek...

One minute he could just butcher a dragon/nest/whatever or incinerate a whole village(reasons are his own) and the next rescue whomever or aid a Palidin in a fight against whatever horror.

As for the others? Lawful Good is very restricting and boring at times, as is well chaotic evil(pure evil). One makes you be good to well all people until they get violent towards you.. and you gotta be chaste, boring and really not have "fun" the other means sure.. you'd "like" to help x person(as the player) but your alignment just makes you kill them and take the reward anyways... or just be a malicious being all around.

True neutral.. you need to get off the fence seriously.. Chaotic good/Chaotic Neutral are probably the easiest and most fun to play with. As you can do whatever you wish and still get away with it, as well as be rational and emotional in terms of your actions. Either way I play chaotic neutral solely because with Zek he does not align himself with anything, to him it's a job, or something to occupy boredom for awhile. And theft, pickpocketing and anything rogueish is not below his standards.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »