Thoughts Thread...

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

I say to hell with the books we can keep her alive right here.. potential forum rp perhaps?
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Honestly, with the way things are, the only reasonable thing to do is go with Shirl'e and just assume everything that happened before the Silence never happened and that we completely throw 4E away. There's no other way.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I agree. This is beyond our control. They will quickly regain their senses once sales start going down concerning the FR campaigns because of Eilistraee's lack of presence, and soon she will return.

But, I have read through the DM's guide, Monster Manual, and PHB of 4E, and dare I say it, it's not looking good.

D&D in my opinion was very original, in it's depth of rules, the details to explain everything and a sense of mystery it had.
But, now, 4E is turning into any other RPG game you can find out there, and those corny ability and monster names aren't really helping. But despite that I see see subtle differences;

I see some old 2E monsters coming around, and I see a lot of detail going into the DM's guide, but, the lack of the Goddess is still very annoying.

She wasn't mentioned a lot previously, but at least then you knew she was still there... now it's very barren.
:3
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

i was siting on the can a couple of days ago then all of a sudden i started thinking about the smurfs. why is there only on female in the villige and how do they reproduce?
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

They don't. They're like fungus. That's why there is only one girl even among the young.
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

When you choke a smurf....what color does it turn?
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

[quote="Argoth":2bhiz8x4]They don't. They're like fungus. That's why there is only one girl even among the young.[/quote:2bhiz8x4]

i don't think so argoth. i happen to have it on good athurity that they lay eggs.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I recall reading that the female Smurf was made by the Wizard as a trap, a comic I still might having about here some place.
Smurf magic made her better looking.
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1u5twrtw]I recall reading that the female Smurf was made by the Wizard as a trap, a comic I still might having about here some place.
Smurf magic made her better looking.[/quote:1u5twrtw]

so then they were all dudes orginle.intresting...
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Thalon Mercrow":240airvz][quote="Bhaern Quel":240airvz]I recall reading that the female Smurf was made by the Wizard as a trap, a comic I still might having about here some place.
Smurf magic made her better looking.[/quote:240airvz]

so then they were all dudes orginle.intresting...[/quote:240airvz]

Well all 100 or so of them we know of were male, there could be millions of 25 genders out there we do not know about *wink*
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

but its a small comunity how can they get any bigger with out even one women.and futhermore how did those first 100 come to be? surely they didn't just spring out of holes in the ground. ;)
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Buahahaha smerf. It's all I have to say about smerf.

Tell me something about the Moomins! That's one sick, pervert series.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

http://bluebuddies.com/help/smurf_names ... smurfs.htm

[quote:2bpe5xh0]Baby Smurf : One special evening, Baby Smurf was delivered to the village via a stork![/quote:2bpe5xh0]

So now you know were they came from, except
[quote:2bpe5xh0]Smurfette : Smurfette was created by Gargamel to destroy the Smurfs - and she was orginally a brunette! Papa Smurf's magic changed her nature (and her hair color). Smurfette loves flowers and the color pink. Smurfette is one of three female Smurfs in the village - but she was the first.[/quote:2bpe5xh0]
and[quote:2bpe5xh0]Sassette Smurfling : Sassette was created by the Smurflings to serve as a sister for themselves and Smurfette. Sassette is an outdoorsy kind of girl, sports red hair and freckles, and wears pink overalls.[/quote:2bpe5xh0]

Are you all Smurfed up yet, if not click on the link I provided and find out even more *wink*
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

still dosent explain how in the nine hells they reproduce!
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Thalon Mercrow":1p2eja6m]still dosent explain how in the nine hells they reproduce![/quote:1p2eja6m]

Sure it does, either the Stork brings them on a magical night or they make themselves with magic. *G*