HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CONVERSATION!!!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

OMG LOL!!!!
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Well just as long as you dont screw up and burn everything first then there is nothing left to pillage.:P :x
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

I don't see Rooky screwing up unless she's in a burning rage... or very very hungry.

Oh wait. That first part is most of the time, eh? :devil:
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

Rape the women, stampede the cattle...

rape the women, stampede the cattle...

rape the cattle, stampede the women.... wait that can't be right...
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

This reminds me of [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPuJzwtoKXk:lfahcmlq]this[/url:lfahcmlq] movie :angel: and [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=X5McSEU48Y8& ... d:lfahcmlq]this[/url:lfahcmlq] and of course the [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=FY68RmDASig& ... d:lfahcmlq]fragment[/url:lfahcmlq] I was looking for (min 4.50)
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

... and then you give away free hugs.
:3
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

remind me of a shirt i saw at a con onceit said

advenering 1o1
rember pillige first, then burn

i wanted it but i wass out of cash by then :'(
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

*admission of guilt* I have that on a pin...am I a geek or what?
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*pats* :D
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

its ok were all geeks/nerds. but our time is near soon we will rise up and throw of our jock oppresserswith there baseball caps,ther sports jakets and there condesendinng attatiude. our time is now! (raises clenched fist in to air) nerd power!!!!!! nerd power!!!!!

p.s. have you ever notesed how they make fun of use for playing D&D yet they do the same thing with fantesy football only insted of swords and socerey they do it with sports, go figure :roll:
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

My reply was always, "Yes laugh now, but who will be laughing in 20 years when I buy the company you work for and then close it down?"

My 5 year class reunion is tonight, should be interesting.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Interesting...
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Not really.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

My 10 year is coming up..Ohmyfreakin gods am I that old? Yes..yes I am ..And no, Im not going.When I left high school it was forever I dont need to see those people again to know all the pretty bi&$%es got fat and all the people who got treated like dirt prospered..well except for me .
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Nedylene":2un6mrbh]My 10 year is coming up..Ohmyfreakin gods am I that old? [/quote:2un6mrbh]

*hugs Nedy* Thats not old, besides, women don't reach their sexual prime until they're in their late 20s early 30s, which means things are just getting good for you.

Men however almost always reach their prime at 18, which means that at 23 I'm well past my prime...

Anywho you should go to your 10 year, I really enjoyed my 5, spent a fair chunk of the night talking to people I used to hate and realized that compared to where a LOT of those people ended up I'm not doing too bad for myself.