Hello everyone

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aelistae
Maid
Maid

Hello everyone

Post by Aelistae »

Hello everyone,

I've always loved Elistraee and after starting to play a cleric of the Dark Maiden in an FR campaign (D&D rather than Neverwinter Nights), I stumbled upon this site. I was surprised to find so much info on Elistraee in such an easily accessible form, and browsing through the site has really helped to breathe life in my character.

So rather than hide in the shadows and continue to pilfer all your ideas, I thought I'd step forth and say hello. :)

I know the site is intended for NWN players, but I hope you don't mind non-NWN types hanging around.
Last edited by Aelistae on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:utlbjy0d]Hello! And welcome! No problem. I for one do not mind if you observe us. You will learn lots of things.
Though you may not agree with myself, for I am a Lolthian Cleric, but all is well. I can take you to a website that will help with Lolth background and Drow society within the Underdark.
:D Just let me know, and I will be happy to ENLIGHTEN you![/color:utlbjy0d]
Aelistae
Maid
Maid

Post by Aelistae »

Well given that the Lolthian idea of a warm welcome tends to involve lots of spiders, sacrifices and hugging a yochlol, I might just pass. ;)

Thanks for the thought though! :))
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Welcome to the jungle...we have fun and games...
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Oh, great another one....
Well, I'm not holding high hopes. Talk to you once you get over 3+ posts...
Welcome in any case.
:3
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[color=darkblue:83285k2a]Oh, well that's too bad. I suppose, welcome. Hope you enjoy your visits. Take Rooky's 'welcome' as a compliment... ;)[/color:83285k2a]

[quote:83285k2a] Well given that the Lolthian idea of a warm welcome tends to involve lots of spiders, sacrifices and hugging a yochlol, I might just pass.

Thanks for the thought though![/quote:83285k2a]
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Hi Aelistae and welcome to the forums.

It's funny, your name here is only one character off from the name of one of my characters (my first good drow character in fact). For a moment there I thought "how on earth did someone..." :p

Anyway, thank you for the compliments on the site. And no, we're not just intended for NWN players. In fact many here don't play NWN (or don't play it anymore). So you're more than welcome.

As such, may you find a home of sorts here. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Aelistae
Maid
Maid

Post by Aelistae »

Thanks all for the welcome. :)

And I promise the similarity in names is just coincidence...honest. :angel: