Err Question?

If you have problems or questions regarding the forums, the wiki, or any other part of the Eilistraee.com site then this is the place to ask. This includes bugs you run into, things that seem wrong, spelling errors, questions about ranks and experience points and such, etc. Please first make certain that your question hasn’t already been answered.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sorndaer
Maid
Maid

Err Question?

Post by Sorndaer »

Okay I've never played any Table top RP game ever( not unless you count playing with my Dad as a hobbit,.. sometime when i was 10 or 12) ,...I know none of the history or the lore , I know how to RP,..and decent at it,..well I think. Anyways i can't seem to find a place where Classes that are allowed are, are even a good template you'd rather be used. The few things I do know are from various console games and the like. I know who and I was just wondering if there is a way to catch up on little things and learn a few things here and there? and another thing is that i know drow society is ruthless and ran by the women and the basic drow stuff,..they live in the under-dark, but when it comes to this "universe" I know nothing really about the other races in general. So before I even start to play,..please help?

Ji vendui'lu'bel'la dos

P.S. I found this sight threw looking for a drow translator
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

What do you mean?

You don't know what classes are allowed?
For the roleplaying?

er... any..
depending on the game you wish to join.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

are you meaning what other Races are there, or what other races are allowed within the RP's on the boards?
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Sorndaer
Maid
Maid

thanks

Post by Sorndaer »

thanks for the help on the classes,..and yes the races what are allowed really? does it have to be part of DnD lore,..and what have you are can we add our own races with it's own weakness and strengths?
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

we have an earthling (Veraka has a clone) in here, so home made races are i would guess possible.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Sorndaer
Maid
Maid

Post by Sorndaer »

thanks :D Oh and what about a place to post my cherri's profile or a preferred template for a bio thing?
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Out of Character section, new thread?
Sorndaer
Maid
Maid

Post by Sorndaer »