New issue?

If you have problems or questions regarding the forums, the wiki, or any other part of the Eilistraee.com site then this is the place to ask. This includes bugs you run into, things that seem wrong, spelling errors, questions about ranks and experience points and such, etc. Please first make certain that your question hasn’t already been answered.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Drathir murrpau
Regular

New issue?

Post by Drathir murrpau »

I click on "View unanswered posts" or the one for posts since I was last here or the one below that and I get a General Error message saying "Could not obtain search results - DEBUG MODE" with varying SQL Errors on each one basically saying "unknown topic."

Clues?

Halp Shir'le! Halp! *holds up a finger like a drowning person*
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Ah, I'm sure that's due to the move. Had similar errors with the normal forum views that I had to fix.

As such I've got a pretty good idea as to what's wrong and how to fix it (has to do with bracket placement in the SQL queries if you're curious). I'll get to that when I get home tonight.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

This issue should be fixed now I think. Let me know if you find any other such problems (or any others).

Unfortunately I discovered a much bigger issue as well; for some reason I can't seem to log into the admin panel anymore (I just get a white page). It seems to be confined to just there (for a while I was afraid it might affect the general login page as well), but I have absolutely no clue yet as to how to fix it (and spent way too long last night looking for a solution). :/

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Yay, managed to fix the admin panel issue. So I'm closing the topic. :)

If you find any other issues then let me know.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee