Link to a Live-Action Movie

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Link to a Live-Action Movie

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Is was going to try and make a few more puns, like “I have Zeldam seen anything like it”, but in the end thought better of it.

Anyway, [url=http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main ... l:1gkt4b13]here’s a link[/url:1gkt4b13] to the trailer of a Zelda live-action fan movie (thanks to Fulgore/Mordaedil from the NWN2 forums for the url).

And no, apparently this isn’t a joke. From the FAQ on the paged linked above it seems that they’re shooting for a ‘release’ (like all fan movies it’ll have to be distributed for free) sometime in the fall, but they also noted that they’re likely going to miss that date.

I’m not quite sure what to think of this. At first I thought it was a joke (come on, how can you see that overly blond-haired Link and [i:1gkt4b13]not[/i:1gkt4b13] think it’s a joke), but apparently I was wrong.

Still, despite me not being much of a Zelda fan (I’ve played a little here and there) I wish them the best of luck. There’s something admirable about such dedicated fandomism.

And no, I don’t think the word “fandomism” actually exists. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Re: Link to a Live-Action Movie

Post by CrankyOzzie »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":1iopwn6w]Still, despite me not being much of a Zelda fan [/quote:1iopwn6w]

I know a woman who's nuts about those games.

[quote:1iopwn6w]There’s something admirable about such dedicated fandomism.
[/quote:1iopwn6w]

Sounds like hedonism to me :P
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

I like Zelda, though I'm not a [u:357l46ij]fan[/u:357l46ij]atic :D about it. It's not hedonism, and it's a heck of a lot better than Lolthism (correct usage?).
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination